Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2002, 02:46 PM

PixieSprite

Glad you liked it.

I will try to post more. I hhave got another experience - later in life with MMF.

Keep cool.

Andrew
Old 07-18-2002, 04:47 PM

More later

Long time later 1985 and I'm well into a young girly called Laura.

I still have homo dreams and sometimes wank off dreaming about cock - especially in my arsehole.

Laura was wild, first night of making out and I'm in her panties, she has my cock out and I fuck all over the place.

Two weeks later after a party, she asks if her friend gary can join us, she wants two cocks. I was kinda suspicious as I know Gary is gay and Laura told me that he has the hots for me.

I was very self conscious snogging her while he watches and then she starts to strip us both.. She's on the bed, panties half-off, tits out -and they were large firm, big nipples. She has my cock in one hand and gary's cock in the other wanking us both, she took it in turns to suck each cock, finally pulling our cocks together. The glint in her eye was pure wicked mischief.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:53 PM

She then takes both cocks into her mouth, only a couple of inches. I find this mind blowing I have never rubbed cocks before and I'm salivating wanting to taste his cock, but not wantinmg either of them to know.

Laura took our cocks out of her beautiful mouth, still holding them and gently rubbing the heads together.

"You know what I want boys??"

"A fuck?" I said, ever the wit.

"one in your puss and another in your mouth?"

"Yeah" she said but smiling like the cat that has got the cream - "Gary, and you I want to see you get it on...ohh Andy please just for me.. it would turn me on so much to see you sucking gary's cock..."

She pulled me down to his cock, "like this" she took him into her mouth and tightening her lips around his glans. After a while she pulled off, the pre-cum stringing from his cock to her lips. She held his cock toward me...
Old 07-20-2002, 03:56 PM

Keep going Andrew your keeping us in suspense. I'm str8 and I like reading your stories!!!!!!!!

Old 07-23-2002, 04:06 PM

threesome cumming

But Gary sensed my hesitation - "laura, let's get warmed up first - I'm sure Andy is not into cocks like you are."

I do not know if he was scared I'd hit him, or that I was embarrassed and wanted his cock.

Gary suggested that Laura let us both warm up on her. Considering she was quite boozed it was not difficult. Gary tied her across the arm of a chair and then blindfolded her, laura was really turned on, she was laughing and very excited. Her upturned bum looked gorgeous, her pussy was pouting, wet and inviting and above her arse was exposed. It was small, red and slightly open. Gary motioned me over to laura's face.

"Laura you have to guess who's cock it is OK who's taste mine or Andy - a straight cock or a gay cock Ok?"

Laura readily agreed and we took turns at rubbing our cocks across her face and she sucked each one.
Old 07-24-2002, 05:41 PM

Laura could not guess who's cock it was from taste but she knew the two shapes pretty quick. I was feeling very hot and could not stop looking at Gary's cock. at one point when he passed behind me, while my cock was in Laura's mouth, his cock grazed my arse cheeks. I really wanted to feel it.

Gary pulled me to oneside and suggested we surprise Laura with DP. i agreed and then he said "You will need to lube up."

He looked at me intentally and then he started to smear lube around my cock head, I was so turned on. He smiled at me and gently kissed me, i loved seeing his hands rubbing my head. "Have you done this before?" Gary asked.

"No, I have not fucked a gir;=l's bum" I wanted to say - But I have a guy.

Gary stopped caressing my cock and went behind Laura.

"Hey Laura - ready for more cock?"

"get on with it, I'm waiting for shagging and you to are getting it on, I want to see" Growled Laura.

"Easy - you will" said Gary - he winked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cock seemed to harden more.

"Ok, Laura we are gonna give you two cocks, you've gotta guess who's in your puss and who is in your arse - is that OK?" Gary asked.

"Just do it, you know I like anal too, but I'm guessing it's your big gay cock in my arse" said Laura.

Gary got underneath, as he did I saw more of his lovely bum, two beautiful arse cheeks and a glimpse of his arsehole. i watched mesmerised as his cock slid into her pussy, I loved seeing her pussy so open, but more I loved seeing his cock. I wanted it in my arsehole.

I moved behind Laura, smoothed lube over her pink rosette arsehole and gently, very gently and slowly pushed the head of my cock against her puckered entrance. It opened - yielding inch by inch, it was so tight and felt soft and gorgeous. It was so erotic watching my cock disappearing between her lovely tight cheeks.

"Ohh, ohh fuck my arse, fuck my puss" moaned Laura.

I pushed into her lovely arse upto my balls and then I started slow, short thrusts - about an inch long. She felt so good.
Old 07-24-2002, 05:48 PM

It felt new and exciting, Gary underneath and me above, I could feel his fucking through her arse.

Gary stopped - "So who's cock is it?"

Laura moaned "ohh, it's Andrew in my arse, he fits better. But I want my puss filled - can you two boys both fill it?"

I stopped, feeling hot and flush, my cock alongside his cock!!

I withdrew from her lovely anus, Gary pulled out of her puss and while he untied her I quickly washed my cock.

Laura then started directing us both.

"Ok, hot homo boys - sit opposite" she said, her voice thick with excitement and anticipation. Laura seemed to be enjoyimg the power and the homoerotic drama she was enfolding.

We both knelt facing each other, our cocks pointing out, they brushed at the ends and Laura took them and rubbed the heads, smearing pre-cum across our cockheads. I could not resist and leaned forward and kissed Gary, he responded with a deep snog.

"Hold on boys - plenty of time for that" said Laura, She held our cocks up and then positioned her puss above and slowly lowered her self onto our straining cocks.
Old 07-24-2002, 06:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to UnsilenceMe
Come on!!! I want more! More!
Old 07-25-2002, 04:06 PM

UnSilenceMe

You are insatiable - love it. More cumming.

Andrew
Old 07-25-2002, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hot fucking...

Laura squeezed our cocks closer together, I could feel the softness of his skin, the hardness of his cock and his ridge against mine. Pre-cum flowed out of our cocks and down the heads mingling. Laura lowreed herself onto our cocks, her labia enveloping me, she had lovely lips, soft and wet I felt her entrance tight around our erections. Then she pushed down hard and we both went up her. it was incredibly tight, it felt so horny his cock against mine inside her pussy.

Laura stopped, and tossed her head, unable to speak due to the intensity of the cocks in her pussy. She started to ride us, moving her bum up and then down in gentle circular motions.

"Suck my tits" she hissed through gritted teeth. I took one neautiful, long hard nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. Gary had the other, he looked over and then moved forward and we both licked her nipple, our tongues entwining.

"Go on boys, ohh fuck, ohh fuck.." Laura gasped, her passion building. Gary started to kiss me and I responded. Our mouths open, her tit pressed against her face. "ohh, ohh " Laura groaned to orgasm, her pussy tightening around our cocks. I could feel his cock, it was so intense and intimate.

"ohh boys, that is so hot..please snog again.."

Gary took my face into his hands and kissed me deeply. Laura pulled off of our hard-ons and lay back legs spread gently stroking her labia and clit.

"Andy, I never knew that you like cock.." she said.

Gary's hand fastened around my cock, gently pulling my foreskin. I reached down, rbbing his head, smearing pre-cum over the ridge. I smeared my fingers and then put them into my mouth slowly.

Laura gasped - "Suck him you homo - go on Andy suck his big gay cock." She was soo turned on, her fingers were buried to the knuckle in her pussy, whilst her other hand moved up and down her slit.

Gary moved next to her on the bed, I dropped to my knees, between his legs. his cock was in front of my face.

I could smell his cock, that deep musky smell, pre-cum trailed down his helmet in silvery trails. I moved closer and rubbed his cock over my cheeks and then I kissed the end.

"Go on, get it in, all of it.." Laura ordered.

I took a deep breathe and then took his head totally into my mouth. I could feel myself blushing, but his cock tasted good. The musky smell of cock filled my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his helmet, running it up the frenum, tasting pre-cum, and then following the ridge. gary groaned and I moved one hand to his balls and the other caressed his soft arse cheek.

I started to bob my head up and down taking in more cock, feeling it fill my mouth. I could taste a slight hint of soap, his cock felt hot and the skin was smooth and soft. i pulled off and held him, rolling his foreskin.

"Suck him, I want to see him cum in your mouth" Laura exclaimed, I smiled at her and went back to sucking but first I studied his shape and colour. His cock had a large bell end was about 6 inchs. It was tapered, thicker at the end and narrowing at the base. I drew his cock back into my mouth and now I noticed its sa
Old 07-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

lty hot taste. I started to suck more vigourously, drawing him in deeper and then concentrating on his head, I felt him shake and knew what was happening. I kept up the pressure on his glans and suddenly he spurted into my mouth, I pulled away. I wanted Laura to see, but I wanted to taste more spunk so I popped it back in, his cock fired sticky globs of spunk into my mouth, it rolled down my face. i could hear Laura panting in orgasm as she frigged herself.

Gary stopped spurting and I swallowed, drinking down his spunk.

I pulled him out and licked the sticky strands from his cock head. Gary groaned "Good sucking"

I gently squeezed his helmet and watched a bead of spunk appear, I gently licked it, letting it string onto my tongue.

Gary smiled, 2Can I suck you" he said. i shook my head "No - I'm not finished sucking, I need you hard, I want you to fuck my arse."
Old 07-27-2002, 04:09 PM

HOt night with Laura and gary...

Gary looked surprised - "Are you sure?"

Laura spoke next - "Go on boys don't mind me, I want to see it going in..." She was lying legs spread, her right hand lazily running up and down her slit.

I looked up at Gary, still gently licking his semi-erect cock, his skin was soft and smooth and tasted so strongly of cum. I just smiled at him and took his head back into my mouth, resting it's weight on my tongue, feeling him grow harder.

I slowly, oh so slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth, pre-cum ran in sticky trails across his head.

"Gary" I said, plucking up courage, " I've done it before, and your cock is a good size, not too wide or long I'm a bit worried about the bell end, it is quite big, but I want to be fucked"

Laura moaned "Ohh this is great, manna to my ears." She lazily cupped her left tit and stroked her nipple.

" I'd love to see my boyfriend being fucked by Gary's big helmet, I want to see it stretch his anus.."

Gary looked at me, as I dreamily licked my tongue around his ridge and over the slit, which dribbled pre-cum. "So Andy you want a cock, you want your arse fucked? You want this cock in your arse?"

I looked up feeling hotter, my cock huge and dark at the tip - "I need your cock in my arse....Please fuck my anus now!" I said thickly, feeling lust and desire filling me.
Old 07-27-2002, 04:20 PM

Gary grinned and said "Ok, lets lube your arsehole - are you clean?"

I got up and went into the shower, turned it on and stepped in, I was goona make my arse the arse he could not refuse. I lathered up myself paying attention to my cock and bum cheeks. I reached down behind and spread myself, my fingertip resting on the slippery lathered entrance to my arse. I pushed and it felt tight and it hurt, I pushed further feeling my finger tip pushing past the tight muscle until it was in and it felt softer.

"That looks good"

It was Gary and again I felt myself blushing..

I pulled out and felt guilty. Gary got in beside me his hands cupping my bum cheeks. " Let me he said"

His finger ran down my slit and his other hand gently pulled my arse cheek open, I was trembling, breathing slowly - almost gasping. His finger rested at the slick, wet entrance and then he pushed but not with one but two fingers.

I gritted my teeth, ohh it hurt, but it promised pleasure and as his fingers passed the muscle i felt a warm spurt dep in my cock and watched pre-cum almost shoot from my cock.

"ohh, Gary" I moaned he leaned against me kissing my naked shoulder, his fingers now slowly pushing in and out,

"Andy your arse is lovely, are you sure you've fucked ? Iit is so tight and very soft...."

I was too far in sexual bliss to answer I just nodded my head and pushed my hips back into rhythm with his fingers.

"I need to fuck now" he said.

"Please take me..fuck my arsehole with your big cock, I want you to spunk in me..."

At that moment Laura came in, "Boys not without me!! Come back to the bed I wanna watch."
Old 07-27-2002, 07:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to UnsilenceMe
Come on!!! I need more....don't just stop like that. What a horrible tease you are.
*sigh*
Old 07-28-2002, 04:58 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
great stories more please