Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-29-2002, 04:50 PM

Axe 31 and UnsilenceMe

Sorry I was not teasing had PC problems and then those irritating things happen eg eating, washing, cleaning.

In fact the last bit made me feel rather horny! Unfortunately my partner was out ....

I will add more.

UnSilenceMe - Honestly I'm not teasing. Just seemed the right place, Hey why don't you posta tale from Laura's viewpoint, she used get so turned on by men to men stuff. Probably because it objectifies men and not women?

Andrew
Old 07-29-2002, 05:02 PM

Wet, clean and wanting fucking....

Gary led me back to the other room. Laura layed out on the bed -"You guys, I want to see it all..come on.."

Gary sat on the bed, his cock standing up, hard, gleaming and shiny. Pre-cum had wet the tip, he reached over and produced a tube of something. I knew it was lube.

I felt awkward and blushed again, knowing what was going to happen, wanting it but feeling humiliated by Laura. But the humiliation was a turn on....

Gary called me over - and went to lube me, but Laura stopped him. "I want to do this" she said voice thick with lust. She looked at me and then said "Bend over homo boy"

I could feel myself blushing, but I turned and bent over exposing my arse to her gaze and Gary's. I felt vulnerable, almost feeling my anus twitching. Laura spoke - "part your cheeks"

I did as she said, almost losing balance bent over, legs spread and holding my cheeks open. I could feel her hot breath and then her fingers smearing lube over my puckered ring. Her fingers traced circles around the opening, I shivered and she gently slid a fingertip in.

"Ok, time for fucking.."

I turned and faced gary, his cock gleamed more with lube, it looked so so good.

He smiled - "Ride me"

I squatted above him like I was taking a shit, laura moved behind, she was crazy with lust, I positioned myself above Gary's hard-on. He reached up and gently stroked my bum cheeks, cupping them and firmly lowering me. His cock slid bewteen easily and then moved into place against my arsehole. He stopped and I could feel his huge bellend. It felt massive, I tried to relax and concentrated on his hard cock entering my tight arsehole...
Old 07-30-2002, 06:13 PM

Dear pixies peoples, and sundry sex addicts

Is this tory doing anything for you ? eg getting you hot? Wet gusset - hard cock etc?

Andrew
Old 08-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

He pushed up, gently cupping my arse cheeks and I slowly slid down his hard cock. His beelend felt enormous, I could feel my arse being stretched, it hurt, I winced, but kept on pushing his head was now in about an inch.

"Ohh wow!" said Laura "I can see it going in, get it all in."

"No wait" said Gary - "Andy, feel it"

He pulled my hand down and I encircled his cock with my fingers and thumb, I could feel his cock entering my tight arse.

My own cock was straining upright, pre-cum running out.

Then hu pushed and I could feel my arse yielding inch by inch - then his head passed the tight entrance and entered my rectum.

The relief was intense, my arsehole was still stretched tight around his hard shaft, but the end was snug up my bum.

"Andy - your soft inside, but tight, my cock was made for your arse." said Gary

"I love your cock, I love your hard cock up my arse, I love your cock." I moaned in delirium. Gary pushed in further until I could feel his bollock and pubes against my arse cheeks. i started to "bob" moving up and down - in rhythm to his thrusts meeting his cockhead. Laura's hand snaked around my cock and she started to wank me, her fingers tigthtly pulling at my cock, increasing her grip on the head.

"ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck - fuck" groaned Gary.

"Yes, Yes - Fuck me darling, fuck me! Fuuck me!" I yelled, losing all shame and just completely caught in the act of be fucked by another boy...

On the upward thrust his cock hit me exactly right, it felt amazing his huge hard cock sliiping with lubricious ease in and out, he panted harder and held me by the hips, now his thrusts stayed in - withdrawing only about an inch, he pumped deeply..

"I'm coimg!" Gary hissed through gritted teeth. He pushed one last deep stroke and then gripped me tight, the orgasm momentarily taking him. I could feel his cock expanding in my arse, spunk being pumped into my arsehole.

Laura speeded up sensing my orgasm approaching, hastened by Gary's cock in my arse still twitching..

"Ohh, love your cock, love your cock, want your cock - in my mouth, imn my arsehole, spunk on me" I screamed and white cum spurted out of my cock, it shot across us lacing his face. Gary licked the trails of sticky spunk from his face, while laura leant over and gobbled down the strands hanging over my bellend.

She looked up - "That was hot - do it again!"
Old 08-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

That was posted by Andrew - more soon.
Old 08-04-2002, 03:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to UnsilenceMe
Isn't it soon yet? :)
Old 08-05-2002, 04:34 PM

UnSilenceMe

Too soon, sorry need to feed and do work to buy food, clothes - I would glady write all day, but sometimes I need cash.

Be patient - there is more.

Andrew
Old 08-10-2002, 09:06 AM

There was more and it had been hot, but I was still feeling uncomfortable being watched - although the humiliation did make it erotic...

Well after that mighty orgasm I felt quiet and male feelings about sex started to nag. I decided to leave, I dressed and showered, but as I left Gary, caught me by the door. Laura was in the bath masturbating. Gary just gave me his number. I left and over the next two days anxiously dreamed about anal sex, about him taking me. I called and he told me to come to his flat. I went over, it was a small flat, Gary was friendly but I felt self-conscious, I did not kiss him, we sat and talked about anything but our feelings. Then Gary said "I've done something for you - come and look.." I followed him into another room which I could only guess was his bedroom. The room was softly lit with candles and I could smell incense, the bed was large with a purple throw and the curtains were drawn with dark deep damask materials. I looked at him "I wanted you to myself" He said. I swallowed, and looked away, suddenly he kissed me his lips urgent against my mouth, I responded in an equal passion, I could feel his cock thru his trousers. Its bell end huge, his hands gripped my cock , urgently pulling my buttons open frreeing my cock, one hand grasping the shaft the other smoothing my bum cheeks, "Ohhh I want You!" He whispered, I kissed him furiously and quickly released his cock, it reared up and I was overcome with lust, dropping to my knees, mouth salivating, I licked his shaft, from base to the ridge, tasting his man taste - it tasted of sweat, pre-cum and faintly of urine.. I did not care I wanted cock.

I pursed my lips tightly and slowly savouring the taste of his cock head, pushed my mouth down over his cock
Old 08-10-2002, 09:17 AM

I took it rightin and then pushed it to the side. In his full length mirror I could see his cock bulging in my cheek. I moved the head back to my lips and bobbed away loving the feeling of his cock in my mouth, loving the subservient power...

"ohh thats great"

"GAry" I said "I need your cock in my arsehole please fuck me"

He led me to the bed and gently positioned me on all fours my arse up high. He gently stroked my cheeks and slowly parted them, his finger running up to my anus. His other finger smeared a cool liquid into my arsehole, which was dying for cock... He moved getting himself right, I felt his cock rubbed between my cheeks and then he moved it against my anus. He felt huge and my arse felt tight. He pushed and I gripped the bed, knuckles whitening "ohhh ohfff" Gary groaned"so tight"

"I don't care fuck me" I hissed in pain and pleasure, I could feel my anus being opened, his cock had opened me wide, he pushed with a huge groan and his cock passed the thick strong band of muscle and sank home...sank balls deep in my anus. This felt wonderful, I looked in the mirror and feasted on the vision of me on all fours his cock in my bum, his hands gripping my hips.

"Fuck my anus, come inside.." I demanded. Gary started to fuck, his cock sliding in and out, every fifth or so stroke he pulled out and the with lubricious ease slipped back in, my anus tingled, he started stroking my cheeks whispering to me "ohh fuck, oohhh fuck.." His pumping speeded up and his strokes were shorter, until he just fucked with the last two inches of space in my rectum. I felt him gasp and then push one hard deep stroke and his cock swelled pumping hot cream into my rectum, he leaned over me kissing my neck, gently ebbing his last spurts into my acing but satified bum...
Old 08-10-2002, 11:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Anaiss Send a message via Yahoo to Anaiss

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I came twice, while reading your story....you described my biggest phantasy!!! I would give anything (ANYTHING!!!) to be able to watch two men having sex!! I know, that I could hire them (that would be easy in this city!), but I would like the men to really fancy each other....getting the hots for each other.....well, I suppose, this phantasy will remain a phantasy forever!!.....*sob*
OR DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA???? :confused:

Anyway, thank you Andrew....you have treated me to some very exciting sensations....:D
Old 08-10-2002, 03:37 PM

Wow

What a compliment!! Came twice??

I'm glad I helped, more to come. I would like to help create your fantasy, Barcelona sounds hot!!

Keep the praise cpoimng and I'll keep the stories coming. It got me hard too, I really wanted to suck a cock again after reading it

Andrew
Old 08-10-2002, 03:39 PM

Wow

Just seen the pix, you lucky girl. Those cocks look good, I would like to do that threesome. You look hot and sexy..did the guys in the pix get it on?

Andrew
Old 08-10-2002, 04:36 PM

Life is a fuck and then you die...

I carried on seeing Gary for two weeks, it was very sexy. I sucked his cock in car parks, in a club and let him fuck me (doggy) in a park. i could not get enough of his sweet cock. i even sucked him in a lfit. I don't even know why, I visted his office in a small town just outside London. We met in the foyer at 5:30, he wanted me to see his office. The lift came and I was boiling, as soon as the doors closed I said "I want to suck your cock" and dropped to my knees, unbuclkled his belt, pushed the button through, down with zipper, spread his flies and pulled his cock out, it thickening and stiffening and it grew in my mouth. I went straight into a full on blow job. Keeping my lips tight I pulled right back and then pushed right down and back, his cock trembled, and he groaned I pulled back to the head and fellated the glans, keeping up the tightness and sucking, then pulling his smooth hard cock back into my mouth, I knew by now which bit to focus on to bring him off and keeping my pressure on the top of his glands I was rewarded with a mouth full of hot spunk. it was hot salty, but with his taste, some ran down my chin and I licked it up. He'd just pulled his zipper when we stopped at the 19th floor, and the doors opened on his office. People were waiting to come in..we then had a tour a quick drink of gin and lemon and looked at his impressive work performance. Though I was really into his sexual performance and could feel that feeling in my bum, my cock hard.
Old 08-12-2002, 06:19 PM

WE stayed in his office til late..I knew he wanted more and I ended up naked in his room on my knees sucking his cock again. He was wearing his suit and then he pulled mu up and kissed me deeply, savouring the taste of cock. He told me to bend over the desk. I did so exposing my arsehole,, he licked my cheeks, moving into my arse, his tongue circling my anus. He told me to pull myself open. i did feeling exposed. Here I was in an office naked, bent over waiting to be bum fucked - I wanted his cock so much. At the angle I was bent over he slipped in easily, invading my anus, he pulled out and then in again, lingering on the entrance. The Gary pushed in hard, I gripped the desk and he really started to fuck me, my own cock was hard, like steel, upright, I reached down and wanked myself, tightening around the head. Pumping in time to the urgent pumps into my rectum, Ohh God it was good. Then Gary sarted to thrust deeper, the only sound was our hard breathing and the slap of his body against mine. Then he moaned "I'm coming.." I felt his cock pull out and hot spunk gushed onto my back and bum cheeks, I felt warm, sticky strands roll down my naked back.

I turned and immediatley took his cock into my mouth, licking off the remaining traces of spunk. Gary then khelt and took me into his mouth, I came quick in large gasping jerks..
Old 08-12-2002, 06:29 PM

One of our last experiences was a party Gary invited me to, it was in Bath, West England. We drove down together in his mini, despite the size I managed to undue his trouser and wank him, and then suck him off while he was driving. I could not get enough of his cock.

The party was not what I was expecting, I thoufght it would be booze and dance, then back to a hotel for sex. The party was all men, all very relaxed and casual about it, no loud, tough guys, loud but not hell-raisers, i got drunk and talked to a boy called Colin. it was gone 12 when I suddenly realised that ther were all Gay, I noticed kissing and cocks being released, hand jobs and casual wanking and the a blow job, I have never seen so many erect cocks in my life. I felt very edgy, everyone was stripping, Colin noticed this and said "let's find Gary" We found him in another bedroom, alone.. he was watching a video, two guys DP a blonde with massive tits (Not Laura).

Gary kissed me, Colin dimmed the lights and kissed me too, hands ran all over me tracing my cock, caressing nipples, a hand slipping between my arse cheeks. Slowly we all undressed though I was naked first, I felt Colin's cock through his white boxers and then tongued and sucked him through his boxers, his cock tasted of pre-cum, Gary went behind me lifted my legs and lubed my anus. I breathed in deeply, and took Colin's cock out of his boxers and put it into my mouth. I felt Garys cock hovering against my arsehole. "Ohh PLease fuck me" I said taking the cock out of my mouth for a second...