Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2002, 02:17 PM

Diva, I understand your techniques and have used almost all of them before But in addition to Wally's statement, if women (or men) don't want to give blow jobs they don't have to... but I personally think they're fun

Usually my partner(s) enjoy themselves a whole lot, but even guys sometimes say "oh you don't have to do that" when I'm eager to do so... I wonder why that is..... any imput on the subject?
~AlphaKitten <mreow>

ps- I usually do it anyway because I want to! haha
Old 08-09-2002, 08:36 AM

It's personal preference, but here goes. Lets assume you done all the teasing provoking and general getting him fired up enough to turn of the football and you're getting down to action. Play with it, stroke it (silky, isn't it) and let him know you're enjoying yourself. You're hafway there already.
Remember that the most sensitive bits are near the glans, so that's where you'll need to concentrate. So if you can't swallow to the pit of your stomach, don't worry. Concnetrate on the plum and you'll be appreciated. Your hands are as important as your mouth. Try cupping his balls with one hand and wank him with the other, sucking and kissing the head all the time.
As he gets really excited trying holding the skin back gently; from that position pull the skin back further so it's tight. That pulls on all the little nerve endings around the base of the glans. Now give it a twist to tighten up even further - not more than quarter of a turn! A repeat dose as required.
Old 08-09-2002, 08:38 AM

When he looks like coming, stop dead for 30 seconds and then give him a bit more. The longer you can keep this up, the harder the volcano is going to blow.

When he is coming, cover your teeth and bite the end of it in rapid pulses - about twice a second. Hang on to your hat when you do this because it will be a wild ride.

Try not to pull a face when you've got cum in your mouth - after all, it's his and you love him. Kiss and give it back to him if you want but don't make a big deal of yuck-spit-spit. After all, he just loves to get wet from ear to ear when you're riding his face!
Old 08-14-2002, 05:35 PM

When he looks like coming, stop dead for 30 seconds and then give him a bit more. The longer you can keep this up, the harder the volcano is going to blow.

True
Old 09-23-2002, 05:41 PM
newly single

******** lickin good *wink*

Um well this is my first post so I will be plain and brief. I have had some experience in the fellatio (and cuningilus) department and I know I little. I totally agree to some level with the woman who said to tease the man with the "hot house" technique, but then again that might make him blow his load a lil early if you tease him too much. I recommend using all available hands. While pleasuring him with your mouth (lips, tounge, breath) use one hand to gently tug his balls or squeeze them a little bit. You can use your other hand to play with his nipples, run them through his hair, etc. Or if you have a small mouth like I do and it pains you to do much vigorous activity on a man w/ a large, errrr tool, you can suck and lick the head of his penis with your mouth and with your hand jerk off his shaft and play with his balls. I also recommend grabbing his rear. I just like to incorporate a little handplay into my fellatio. I hope I didn't spoil the original intent b/c I am a girl. Good day
Old 09-23-2002, 05:43 PM

Would you like to come to Oklahoma and conduct a class for the women here?
Old 09-23-2002, 06:28 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
First...you gotta luv what you do,giving good head is an art form.You can read all how to's and pointers,but if you don't enjoy it yourself it just ain't happening.I absolutley luv sucking my bf's cock ...in fact lately its pretty much all i think about lol. I get just as turned on giving him head as he gets,getting it....and beleive me we are both SMILIN after

Old 09-23-2002, 06:53 PM
newly single

Hummmm IronWood, OK seems a bit outta the way for me. I'm not much with words, I am much better with tutorials. Anywho I was pretty much a prude until about a year or two ago. It is amazing how much you can learn in just one year!!! *wink* I also know how to give pleasure w/ hands, feet, hair, and hummm less mentioned places...I know enough positions to put Monica Lewensky (Lewenski? anyway...) back in grade school when it "cums" to sex. But don't look me up, I'm taken. :-P

Pretend you love me, just for tonight. I'm starting to forget what it feels like.
Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby!...was that out loud?
Oh, Baby--Part II
Oh, Baby--Part III
Smile Beautiful has returned
Old 09-27-2002, 07:01 AM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
most is said

i think most things i enjoy are already told.
but one thing i really like a lot is getting licked at the underside of the head, there where the foreskin is fixed.
another thing i like while reciving a bj is getting my ass massaged or even played and penetrated my anus...

hey i know a good web site about how to give head, but sadly, for some, its in german... but with nice teaching pix

http://www.geocities.com/producer_usus/azb.html

cu f'x

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 11-01-2002, 12:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I heartily agree that whether you like giving BJs makes a huge different in the enjoyment for both people. I totally agree with what diva said also, with one exception. PLEASE don't ever think that just because your partner's gag reflex is triggered means that she doesn't like what she's doing. I ADORE giving BJs, including swallowing, and really get into it. But I have a hard time taking all of my partner at times without gagging. Heck, I gag just trying to brush my back teeth! Anyway, I just don't want you guys to automatically think that it's a sure sign she really doesn't want to be giving you that BJ.
Old 11-06-2002, 01:00 PM
Loungin' Around

Another girl's viewpoint...seems like the women are more active in this tread than the men. Is that because it's more fun to give than to receive? :-)

Tease, tease, tease... start slow, carefully use teeth (I REALLY liked the tip about pressure on the glans when he is cumming), and -- above all else -- make eye contact while in the act. It'll drive him nuts.

I like using my hands to stimulate the skin right behind his balls...indirectly stimulating the prostate gland. Press harder than you would expect and it will drive him wild. Or put a finger up his anus (although many men won't play along with this technique). Take his balls into your mouth and gently massage them with your tongue. Try humming while you've got him down your throat (for variety).

Stop for intervals of dirty talk, or lay on your back and let him sit on your face (male version...) to control his own rhythm (great for the first time until you get an idea about what he likes).

Form a ring of suction between your hand (wrapped around his dick) and your moth for really large guys. Make sure to vary your hand pressure. When it looks like he is close to cumming, form your fingers into a ring at the base of his cock and exert pressure...stops him from shooting.

God...I could do this all day! <grin>

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-26-2002, 12:45 AM
Terror of the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to buckminster
Re: How to give a good blowjob, from a man's view point!

Quote:
Originally posted by cockalot
Not that I am naive or anything, but some good wet pointers for a good blow-job, from you men would be nice, what say you...

The very best head is when she is giving you a blowjob while another guy is fucking her doggy style really deep and hard.

My second favorite is getting a blowjob from two women at the same time.

What can I say? I'm a perverted kinda guy...

Capt. Buck

"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, raise the black flag, and start slitting throats." - HL Mencken

Old 11-26-2002, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
OK here is my ???????

If guys are so visual....is it a waste to give a BJ in the dark??????

Though there are few things sexier than those fuck-me-eyes looking back up at you, there's always a special spot for the dark (or blindfold ... same effect). When you can see it, you can anticipate it. In the dark, you don't see it coming (No pun intended), your other senses are on overdrive, and ....

It sends shivers down my spine thinking about it.

The Captain
Old 11-26-2002, 09:09 PM
Terror of the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to buckminster
A waste of a blowjob?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
OK here is my ???????

If guys are so visual....is it a waste to give a BJ in the dark??????

No blow job is ever a waste, although my GF is so lousy at it.. big sigh

I just thought of another favorite way --

After several heated hours in a fuck and suck threesome, my ex-wife would be so relaxed, comfortable and accommodating. Our regular threesome partner and I would take turns amusing her twat with our dicks, a dildo, etc.

She would get into this real submissive mood and she let the other guy face fuck her however ya wanted. Her mouth felt so perfect. We just needed to make sure the she was always in a comfortable position. The ex would just get so into servicing the two of us guys. She would suck your cock non-stop for two hours like this. This was also the time she really enjoyed anal sex.

Just an infucking-credible blowjob...Geez

Capt. Buck

"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, raise the black flag, and start slitting throats." - HL Mencken

Old 11-27-2002, 10:29 AM
Cynic Emeritus

If you could fashion some sort of a tray that you could strap to your head so I could rest the remote control and a beer on it. That would be really helpful.

Happy Turkey Day!!

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School