Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 08-29-2002, 01:05 PM
the Lusty Wench

ahhh yes, more to your wonderful story .... can't wait to read even more! jjjjbo
Old 08-29-2002, 01:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Devon is such a BITCH!!!!!! I love her!!!!! :D:D:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-29-2002, 03:08 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very good story skip. can't wait to read more. And wouldn't mind letting a certain Demoness do this to me either. :D

Old 08-29-2002, 06:02 PM
Seductress

Mmmmmmm......your story is telling me that your such a tease...

Hot story........mmmm.....fact or fiction!!!!!

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 8

Dan wasn’t sure how to react now, here he was lying on his back in a strange bed, no light to see by with the most raging, throbbing hard-on he had ever had in his life. So he did what any blue blooded American boy would do, he would jerk it. He reached down with his right-hand (no stranger tonight) and gripped it the way he knew best to achieve the end he wanted. His member was still wonderfully covered in Devon’s juices which were better than any lube you could get out of a bottle. He started to pull and tug the best way he knew how and closed his eyes and did an amazing thing. Dan started imagining Devon sucking on him remembering how she twisted his nipples and hurt him with her strap. He was breathing heavily knowing that it would not take him long to spurt his spoo all over himself.

Suddenly the door burst open and indirect lights came on all around the room. Dan looked up and there stood Devon once again dressed in her latex outfit and with her crop back in her hand.

“I knew you would dare do that without me. After all the pleasure and experience I have given you, you would rather fuck your hand than wait to have my lovely body on you. Now you are going to learn what real punishment is all about.” Devon spoke at him through clenched teeth. “Stand up now and follow me, look only at my ass and do not speak again until I specifically say you may”.

He stood up bumping his penis against his hand as he did. He took his eyes and placed them directly on her smooth shiny ass and walked forward. She led him back into the original room but she had moved new things into it. The candles where once again burning and in the center of the room was a small red velvet sitting couch just like you see in old movies. She walked to the waist high back of the couch and stopped just past it and turned around quickly.

“Bend over this and place your hands down on the couch and do not move nor say anything”. She said.

Dan did as he was told and noticed himself doing these things with less and less trepidation every time. Maybe she knew what she was talking about and he really did like what was happening to him. That thought quickly left him as he was almost lifted off the floor when something very large slammed into his ass with an audible “Whack”.

He mustered the courage and turned his head around and standing there with the most wicked evil smirk he had ever seen stood Devon. In her hand she held a long black wooden paddle about 3 feet long. There were many oblong shaped holes carved in it seeming to make some sort of a pattern. Just then she caught his eyes and the grin turned into a scowl and her paddle hand moved with lightening speed and hit his ass. Just as he was turning his head, Dan noticed the skill with which Devon wielded her instrument as she pulled back at the last second giving Dan the best sting she could.

Dan let out a muffled “oomph”, with that hit and he heard Devon chuckle slightly. Then came another hit, then another, each one sending echoes through the room with the skin smacking noise. Dan felt himself beneath him still hard and the head of his cock gently rubbing against the velvet of the couch. He managed to shuffle himself up against the edge of the fabric a little more with each hit she gave him.

“I can see you being a bad boy there Danny, I always new you were the bad type”, she told him as she was breathing quite heavily.

Another whap was given him and this time Dan’s entire shaft rubbed the couch in front of him and that was just too much for him. He began to bob up and down as his milky fluid began to shoot all over the couch. He heard Devon laugh a good hard laugh and she gave him one final giant swat as he continued to cum. Dan dropped his hands and fell on his face on the couch, his feet slightly leaving the floor as he did so. His cum dripped down from his now softening cock and Devon continued to laugh. So here he was, messy, spoo covered and bent all the way over in this woman’s house and not really sure if he wanted to leave anymore. Then she spoke to him.

“Dan, Dan, you are finally learning what things are all about. I just knew you would love this but you have a few more lessons to learn yet. Now with you ass stuck up in the air like that I can see no better time to teach you something else new. Lets just say open you up to something new”…..and she began to giggle.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:50 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Bravo Bravo!!!!! Take a bow Skip.. you really should. :) Very good.. I can hardly wait for the next addition... hugs...
Old 08-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Just me.

STO ... thanks for pointing me to the new section to the story. Great. Really enjoyed it.
Old 08-29-2002, 09:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

.....let me just catch my breath;) spankins!!!!yummy:p more more more!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-30-2002, 04:55 AM

Skip Skip SKIp dont stop dont stop i love it !!!! You have us ladies hooked :-)
Old 08-31-2002, 09:10 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

Very orgasmic story skip!!!

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 09-03-2002, 10:42 AM
Bastard of Member

Part 9

Devon stood there with her hand on Dan’s ass tapping her fingers as if it where her favorite table. She was looking around the room ready to take the next step with Dan but waiting till she caught her breathe from the smacking she had just given. She looked down at him to see if what he was up to and it was just as she thought he was still staring straight ahead at the couch. He was finally learning to just trust in her control and wasn’t even moving to clean himself while his semen still ran down the couch.

Devon’s eyes found what she was looking for, something to take Dan to the next level. She had found in her past that what can truly change a person is to wear something or have something on you that make you to almost constantly think about and be reminded of sex. She left Dan to lean there and went to the little table in the corner and picked up a little purple box. Inside the box was something of her own invention (with a little help from an engineer she knew), and she had been waiting for just the right person to try it out on. She walked out of the room into the shower and Dan heard the shower come on but he did not move. After about 10 minutes Devon came out of the shower.

“Go in the shower and get yourself cleaned up” she told him, “and don’t doddle, I don’t like to be kept waiting”.

He stood up and walked past her to the shower, his eyes downcast, but out of the corner of his eyes he couldn’t help but notice her smiling face as she looked him over.

“What a great shade of red your ass is now Danny-boy, just the way you should like it” She teased as he walked by.

Dan walked into the shower and turned it on. The water came out nice and hot but he had to turn it down a notch because when the stream of hot water hit his newly christened buttocks it stung too bad. He lathered up and washed himself and he began to think about the past day and night and all that he had learned. He was asking himself questions about if he truly liked this or not, was this kind of thing what he wanted. Surprisingly his internal answer seemed to be yes. In the past his dreams had been towards stronger women that could guide him around the bedroom and take him to places he wanted to go. So he supposed that Devon is exactly what he needed. He noticed that he had stopped washing and was starting to get hard again. He quickly hurried to rinse off as to not be punished again if he took to long.

After he emerged from the shower only one candle was burning and it was near the stairs and under it hung a note which just said to Go Upstairs and Turn Right. He did as he was instructed. When he turned right a hallway went in that direction and all the doors along it were closed except the one at the end. He walked that way and came into what he assumed was the master bedroom. On the bed sat Devon and she was dressed somewhat casually in a short sleeve white sweater and a long linen green skirt. She was sitting leaning back on her hands with her legs crossed tapping her outer leg with seeming impatience. On the bed next to her where the clothes he had worn here and on top of the clothes was a little purple box.

“I’ve a present for you Dan, then you will get dressed and you are going to take me to get something to eat and then shopping. When we are out in public you may talk to me about anything but you may not discuss sex or anything that has happened here. I may talk about it, but that is because I am in charge and I like to keep you at the ready…which brings us to your present”.

She picked up the box and handed it to Dan. He opened it and did not know what was in it even after he had seen it. It was a black latex ring with a small bulge at one end of it.

“Put it on Dan”, Devon asked. “It is a cock-ring, but no ordinary one; it is of my own invention. The bulge on it contains a little electronic device that allows me to do two things with it with my little remote that I will keep in my pocket. Let’s just call it my little reminder. My remote can tighten it a little or give it a little vibration to keep you in line, but first come over here and let me make it easier for you to slip it on”.

He walked close to her and she sat up took the cock-ring in one hand and his cock in the other. She looked up at him as she opened up her mouth and took him into her mouth. She sucked him into her mouth as far as she could take him which was almost to the base. His head immediately went back and he made a closed mouth groan. She pumped her hand along his shaft as her mouth went up and down making his cock good and wet. Devon let his cock pop out of her mouth and reached up with the other hand and slid the cock-ring down to the base of his cock. The bubble on the side rested right between his testicles and it felt snug along his member.

“Let’s just test this thing out before we go” she told him just before she took him back in her mouth.

She began to work her mouth rapidly back and forth, her tongue tracing the underside of his cock. Her teeth would sometimes bump against his head when she pulled back and he found that he liked it as an awaking feeling. He knew that it may take a while this time to get if since it would be his 4th time in less than 24 hours. Suddenly that all changed just as she was taking him all in her mouth he felt the cock ring go off. His testicles started to vibrate and he had never felt anything like this in his life. She continued to suck in his cock and he felt his sack pull up and she looked up at him knowing what it was doing to him. Then without warning an orgasm ripped through him and his dick began to pump its fluid into her mouth. Devon sucked down every drop as he stood there legs shaking, balls vibrating and her smiling with a mouth full of cock.

The vibrator stopped and Devon released his cock from her mouth and licked the small amount of semen off her bottom lip. Dan just stood there stunned once again breathing rapidly trying to settle down from another amazing orgasm. Devon stood up and patted Dan on his sore ass.

“I like the look in your eyes when I do that Dan. Do you know what it tells me? Just I’ve always thought about men, suck them off like that and they will jump off a cliff for you. But enough for now, time to take you out into the wild Dan, leave that thing on and get your clothes on cause frankly that did nothing to appease my appetite. I’m still hungry.”
Old 09-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Melted

Wonderful story so far, skipthisone!!!!! I especially liked this last part...... Keep it up! :D

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 09-03-2002, 02:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

:p;) Yummy story;):p

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 09-03-2002, 03:05 PM
Bastard of Member

Part 10

Devon and Dan went out to eat at a casual place and ate and talked almost like old friends. Dan found her easy to talk to and didn’t know if this was because of how the basement had changed him or if it was just her. Devon thought Dan had loosened up considerably and was acting very open in their talking. The dinner went off without anything even slightly sexual happening and Dan began to think that wearing this ring around his cock wasn’t bad at all since Devon wasn’t using it anyway.

They left the restaurant with Devon opening the passenger door for Dan then going around to her side. Regardless of anything Dan thought, Devon was definitely still in charge here. She then drove to the mall to go shopping. They parked the car and as they were walking to the door, Devon took Dan’s hand and looked at him lovingly. Dan couldn’t help but smile he was honestly enjoying himself and somehow felt that this might even be a fun time shopping.

Devon went to many specialty clothing stores buying something here and something there. Always trying things on and coming out to let Dan get a look at them before she bought. Dan was actually having a good time and enjoyed waiting for her. After a few hours of this Devon decided it was time to get something for under all these clothes. Devon took Dan’s hand and led him to the lingerie store. Dan felt kind of weird for coming into this store and was almost afraid to look around. Just as he was down casting his eyes he felt a squeeze around his member. He jumped slightly and looked up to see Devon standing there shaking her head.

“I thought we had gotten over the shyness Dan, now I think you will have to be punished again.” Devon said.

“Yes ma’am”, was all Dan could say, to which Devon seemed very pleased.

Dan looked up at her and she beckoned him to her with a finger. Dan began to walk to her and looked her in the eye as she did so. Suddenly she must have hit the button again because his testicles vibrated and his cock was quickly coming to attention. She took his hand and began to look around the store. She started putting things in his hands, some thong panties here, a low cut bra there, sometimes silky things that Dan didn’t know the name of. Dan wasn’t even looking at what he was carrying around he just kept his eyes on her getting the occasional squeeze from her ring from time to time. She snaked her way through the store until she was at the back and there she paused.

“Come on you are going to help try these on this time” she said the evil grin returning to her face.

Dan was unsure what to think he looked over to one of the salesgirls and all she did was smile at him and turn around. He found no help there. Devon took his arm and gave him a quick jerk with the vibe in punishment or approval he knew not which. They went in to one of the fitting rooms and it was cozy for the two of them and mirrors where on all 3 sides. Devon immediately began to take off her clothes and turned her back to him. She stopped once down to her bra and panties and turned around.

“Now you sexy man off with your clothes” she said.

Dan didn’t know what to do, he hadn’t expected this, but he was also learning not to question her. He slowly undid the button of his pants and then took off his shirt. Devon just leaned against the glass and watched him, the grin never leaving her face. He took off his pants and socks and stood there in his boxers, which were getting tighter by the moment.

“Keep going Danny-boy I want to see the goods and how they are coming along. Besides this is your final lesson and after this you will be the man I need you to be.”

He looked at her and then slipped his boxer off over his stiff cock and stepped out of them. She looked him over and fingered her remote and the vibrations and squeezing started again. She kept staring at him the whole time as she bent down and blow a burst of air across his penis as she passed it as she picked up his clothes. She then looked over at the bench and picked up all but two pieces of the clothing she had brought in. Dan didn’t know what was going on but he was getting a little shaken since she picked up his clothes. She then leaned up to him and whispered in his ear.

“Ill be right next door, but I want you to try this set I left for you on”, and with that she kissed him on the sheet and went out the curtain.

Dan didn’t know what to do as he looked down at the two dark red pieces of undergarments she had left him. Wasn’t this going to far, he asked himself, but it was already over in his mind he realized he would try them on without complaint. He picked up the first piece, a pair of bikini panties with lace around the edges. He shrugged and lifted his leg and began to pull them up. Just as he got the second leg in the vibe went off again and he was startled. He pulled them up feeling like he had too now knowing she was probably watching. Next he picked up the second piece and it was a silky tank top kind of thing and he pulled it on. It was very tight and very short on him just going to midway down his abdomen. Then he just stood there not knowing what to do. After waiting what seemed like 10 minutes and not hearing a sound he began to quietly call out Devon’s name but received no response.

“What the hell am I going to do now” he said to himself. But decided to sit down and wait for awhile thinking it was just all part of this final lesson.

After what Dan assumed was another 20 minutes he poked his head out and noticed no one anywhere around. Other women had come and gone from the other rooms but every time he had called out he just got back giggles and one woman who called him a freak for trying on women’s clothes. He was now getting worried that she had left him here and without any clothes but the red outfit he was wearing. He waited a few more minutes and decided he had to do something so he kept watch out the curtain and saw that he could see the sales counter from where he was. He would just wait until he saw a sales lady then run out there and he would ask her to buy him some clothes or something. Then he thought about it and remembered he had no wallet it was in his pants.

Dan stayed in the fitting room for another 15 minutes thinking through his options which were very few. Suddenly he just got up and walked straight to the counter. He would just talk one of the Sales-ladies into getting him some clothes or something. As he reached the sales counter an older woman shopping in the store gave a big start and headed directly out of the store. He looked over to the applause of the two salesladies standing at the counter.

“Excellent choice sir, you have good taste”, on of them said.

I began to ask them if one of them could please go buy me some clothes and I’d repay them or something. But they just shook their heads and handed me a bag from under the counter. I looked in it and there were my clothes and a folded note on top of it.

“We were only supposed to give this to you if you came out in under an hour and you just made it”, the salesgirl said.

He thanked her and ducked back in the fitting room leaving there giggles behind. He got in the room and pulled out the note and it read…

”Dan, see I’m not a complete bitch I did leave you your clothes but with a few rules. 1st you must keep the sexy little under things on that I bought you…yes I’ve already paid for them, I just knew they were you. 2nd you only have enough money in your wallet for cab fare to my house so you must come immediately. 3rd when you get to my house the rules have changed, I want the new Dan to show up at my house, the confident, strapping Dan who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to take it. So sexy man, seeya in just a bit.

Devon.

Well that explained a few things, this was just the final lesson and Dan actually found himself a little angry. So Dan pulled on his clothes throwing his boxers in the bag and putting it in the trash can as he left the fitting room. As he walked past the sales-counter he called out a thanks and kept walking. Then one of the salesgirls called out to him. He turned and she thrust a piece of paper into his hand turned and walked away.

“Now what”, Dan said to himself. He unfolded the paper and it said “Shellie 555-8967”. “What the hell” he again said to no one. Not in all his life had someone given him their number. Shaking his head and putting the paper in his pocket Dan strode out of the mall with the biggest grin on his face he had ever had in his entire life.
Old 09-03-2002, 03:14 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

OMG this story is such a tease just like you sexy man!!!!

~>My Scribbles<~