Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 09-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent story, Skip!! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment!!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
great story

absofuckingloutly amazing

keep up the good work

such a great imagination

i'm stunned
Old 09-05-2002, 02:15 PM
the Lusty Wench

love it! love it! love it! :) jjjjbo
Old 09-14-2002, 07:48 AM
yet seldom member

Spanking stuff is normally not my thing. But you have managed to change my mind in your case. Congrats, Skip! Great thing!
Old 09-17-2002, 11:01 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Ok Folks here is the last part, thanks for reading.

Dan hopped out of the cab at Devon’s house and as soon as it pulled away he adjusted the panties he had on as they rode up into a place he wasn’t used to. He looked at his car and then at the house and with little thought strode up to the door. He got ready to knock but then pulled his hand away. This time he would do things a little different, he would do it his way…he didn’t even know he had a way until just then.

Dan reached down and grasped the door knob and I turned freely in his hand and he pushed the door open. The house was still dark and the candles along the walls were still lit. Dan grinned to himself at Devon’s confidence in him that he would come back. He closed the door and decided right then what he would do. He slipped of his shoes and other clothes right there at the door, leaving only the thong on. He looked down and the thoughts of what he would do had caused his cock to come sticking out of the little panties. He just left his clothes there and began to stride through the house. He peaked in one door then another but he knew where she was, downstairs. He opened the basement door and slunk down the candlelit stairwell silently. When he got to the bottom he peaked around the corner and saw Devon lying on her back there on the Velvet couch looking through a magazine and it seemed she had not heard him come in. She was wearing nothing and in fact it was the first time Dan had ever seen her completely naked. He took a moment and looked at her curves and felt his cock throb against the silky undies. He was horny as hell and needed to get off now, it was time to take something he wanted. He looked around and wondered how to go about “waking” her up and then realized it was all around him.

Dan moved over to her as she flipped a page and just as he was sure she realized he was here he let it drop. He had grabbed a candle off of the wall and began to dump a few drops of wax on her back. She jumped slightly and dropped her magazine on the floor. She whipped her head back and looked up at Dan with a wicked grin on her face. “Damn”, Dan thought, this is just what she wanted me to do. Dan was not ready to give her control of this though. He put the thought out of his mind and dripped a long stream of wax down her back and onto one of her ass cheeks.

Devon let out a long “Oooooo”, and she laid her head back down on the arm of the couch. He gave her a couple more drops as she squirmed but decided this was a time to fill his needs and here he was getting her off. He blew out the candle and dropped it too the floor. He came up beside her on the couch and slapped his hand across her ass as he passed.

“You have been very bad, miss Devon”, Dan scolded her as he draped his fingers across her back. He was walking around her towards until his cock was right in front of her face.

“I need some lube Miss Devon, take this in your mouth and get it good and wet will you”, he said to her a new hint of evil riding his voice.

She didn’t even look up; she just moved herself forward and sucked the head of his cock right into her mouth. Dan reached up and grabbed the back of her head and held himself in her as he felt her tongue begin to dart around. She moved her head around on his cock as Dan had to through back his head as the good vibrations were sent up his body. This was not what he wanted and pulled out of her mouth with a plop. Devon looked up at him wantonly as her tongue traces her lips as if begging for more.

“Back up and hang your ass over the edge of the couch” Dan ordered her. The power was surging through him like an uncontrollable fire. She raised her ass into the air and Dan walked behind her, shedding the little panties as he walked. He reached up and grabbed her hair and at the same instant placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her now dripping pussy. He pushed into her rather roughly but with her saliva mixed with her flowing juices it slid in with no problems. Dan pulled back on her hair as she let out a long moan and he began to thrust into her hard. She was immensely enjoying herself and began to call out louder and louder with each of Dan’s increasingly hard thrusts. Each smack of her ass meeting his thighs reverberated around the room as the flickering candles made their shadows dance this lovely dance on all the walls. Dan kept pumping harder and harder and new he would not take long in this state. Then surprising him he felt Devon begin to cum. She began to buck her ass up and down as he pumped into her. That was too much for him and he began to explode inside her, her walls tightening and clenching around him. He pumped and came until his legs began to shake and he found that he needed to sit down right then or he would fall.

Dan gave one last pump and then pulled out of her and sat next to her on the couch. She turned around to his face and kissed him deeply. He returned her kiss and for the first time since him being there he smiled with her.

“Thank you Dan that was just what I had in mind” she whispered to him.

Dan looked at her and had to laugh…She had been in control of him the whole time and even when he thought he was the one, it was all just to her end.

“You are a sultry evil bitch”, he told her. “Don’t ever stop”.

The End
Old 09-17-2002, 11:31 AM
the Lusty Wench

Very well done STO ..... great story!!!! j
Old 09-17-2002, 02:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Skip~ You weave a great tale..... kept me wanting more. I enjoyed the control/power issues and you letting us in on Dan's transformation. Good job!;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-17-2002, 05:10 PM
Cynic Emeritus

STO -- Good stuff. I may have to hire you to write.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-17-2002, 07:59 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

The END??????????? <stomping my feet pouting> Oh no.. tell me it isn't so... :( Such a great story.. but I really don't want it to come to an end..

Applause Skip... you kept me completely on the edge of my seat :)
Old 09-22-2002, 12:27 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Excellent
Old 09-28-2002, 10:47 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Since this waas mentioned in a another thread recently, I thought I'd bump it so people could find it easier;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-28-2002, 03:19 PM

I found it!
(Thanks for the move, Lilith.)
Skip, your story is as delightful as it is devilish!
Old 09-28-2002, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Just found it and read the whole thing, jeez all hornied up and nowhere to go....Skip, best ever story, thank you
MissX
Old 09-28-2002, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Oh wow, wonderful story thank you so much Skip!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
jjjbo - Takes one to know one

Lilith - would be surprised if you could put down the whip to be taken

CK - I take cash

Jenna - No pouting...lips are for better things

Merc - Thanks!!

Lilith 2 - You can bump me anytime....k

Indulgence - Seek and you shall find....fuck and you shall moan