Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2001, 10:16 AM
tummykitten

Question time of the month sex!!

hiya people! i need some help from both men and women! i posted this question before but it was the day before the site got revamped so i dont think many people got the chance to read it!! well here goes.....what does everyone think about having sex during your period?? my fiance is desperate to give it a try but i dont think he really understands how messy it can get! he has gone down on me before during my period but i have always worn a tampon so it has been ok, but now he says hed like to try that too....without the tampon!! i know that to most of you this probably sounds weird or disgusting (or both) but its one of his fantasies!! i have to admit that im horny as hell during my period and i kinda want to give both a try but i cant make up my mind!! any comments, advice or tips?? has anyone experienced either of these, men or women??

thanx
TK
Old 05-10-2001, 04:46 PM
mike___hunt

Me and my fiance have time of the month sex and it's no problem. It can be a bit messy sometimes, but it's ok. It can be painful sometimes for her, sometimes, but only for the first bit, when I'm fully in, it's ok.
Old 05-10-2001, 05:32 PM

I've had sex with women when they were having their periods: sure it's messy, but that's easy to fix with a wet washcloth afterwards.

I've also resorted to anal sex during my partner's periods, when said partner was willing.

Either of these beats having to be intimate with one's own fist!
Old 05-10-2001, 09:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
tummy,

If you and your partner do it, just give him a little warning in advance.

My wife and I do it at that time and just so I'm aware its gonna be a little messy its no problem.

This time is about the only time that I am glad NOT to go down on her. When its that time, she never even asks me to.
Old 05-11-2001, 10:36 AM

i don't have any kind of sex drive during 'the visit' but that doesn't stop me from giving head to hubby every morn and night when i can't have sex.
Old 05-11-2001, 04:03 PM
Erect Member

I say try it

Tummykitten
Be gentle but try it.
Me & my girl have sex during her period, we take it slower 'cuz it can be a little uncomfortable. Try different positions see what works for you. I don't lick her then but we haven't really talked about it.
It depends on you I guess but we don't get too messy.
Old 05-18-2001, 06:03 PM
glittergeezer

take it steady

just take it steady and enjoy yourself.I've never found it to be too messy as long as your comfartable with it then enjoy!!!!
Old 05-22-2001, 08:51 AM
joel

Hey Tummy, if you feel comfortable with the idea, go for it!
If it's one of your partners fantasies, they'll be most grateful!

I haven't indulged - but that's just personal preferance
Old 06-04-2001, 02:57 AM

Smile

My lover and I do it without any problem. It is a bit messy, so what. It is erotic and fun.
Old 06-09-2001, 04:26 AM
champ

Don't worry

I say get down there and don't come up until you look like rudolf the rednose reindeer!!!
Old 06-12-2001, 12:38 PM
SweetBea

Sex doesn't just mean "normal" intercourse. Whatever you do to each other is sex in my book. We do have intercourse, it's a little wetter, but still good. I love anal, so it's my chance to say "Well, you could always go in the back door..." We love to masterbate together. ohhhh, I love to watch my baby masterbate, I snuggle up real close and finger myself and squeeze my tits. As his breathing gets faster and more shallow mine does too, then he shoots all over my chest...mmmmm
Anyhow-you can have any kind of sex you want during your period, it's your choice!
Old 06-12-2001, 11:30 PM
Mx-3_RaCeR21

Having sex while a girl is on her period is fun...It's a lil bit messy, but that's why they invented the towel. That's what i use whenever we had sex on her period...either that or ya'll can get it on in the shower...kill two birds with one stone..hehe.....
Old 06-18-2001, 10:25 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Had some "time of the month" sex last night and this morning... excellent. As long as it doesn't freak anybody out, go for it. Another reason to hop in the shower together too!

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 11-18-2001, 12:58 AM

its hot

A friend of mine once told me that regular sex was like swimming in a pool- Period sex..... is like getting into a hot tub- so you make your decision... but keep that in the back of your mind
~KE
Old 11-18-2001, 01:32 AM

It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!