Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2001, 02:59 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Tummy

As everyone else says it's really up to you and your partner. I had a gf who was at her randiest when she was 'on', I'm sure it was the 'forbidden fruit' idea that did it. Her previous lovers had shunned the idea so when I said I was OK with it she was all over me like a rash. Plus you get the benefits of a hot bath after

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-19-2001, 04:24 PM

me and boyfriend have had sex when I have been having my period and it's fantastic, i always get randy as hell when i have my period and my current man is the only one who has actually had intercourse with me during a period. it can be painful sometimes but then we just have a bit of mutual masturbation, or i give him head. i've found that if you do it in the bath or shower it is sometime less painful, don't know why, might be the water??? never mind, doesn't matter, all i know is that we never have to let our sexual appetites go to waste!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 07:36 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

im just wondering now...do u guys or ur man use a condom while preform sex while the gals have their periods??

Old 11-19-2001, 07:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Nope..we just make sure we get real clean afterwards
Old 11-19-2001, 08:11 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

isnt it yuk to have blood all over ur cock??

Old 11-19-2001, 08:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Well we don't exactly spend alot of time touching each other after we are done, usually it's right into the shower or at least into the bathroom for a washcloth.

We try and take care of the exploring before hand.

Its messy, but it comes off.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to biggun
Sex on period

As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood." She loves it and I sure as hell am not going to turn it down no matter what time of the month it is.
Old 11-20-2001, 04:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood."

Biggun, your wife sounds like a hoot! What a good point! For me, I think the taboo, naughtiness of period sex was a definite turn on. When I think that in primitive cultures women were sent away during *that* time I feel sad for all their hubbies. They had no idea what they were missing.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-25-2001, 12:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
My wife nixes me during her period. That is when I go to the adult theaters. I did date a girl that didn't mind it at all, and I earned my red wings with her.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:11 PM

Smile

My bf does not like the idea of sex during that time of month, though he has done it, along with oral sex. I on the otherhad, have done some and like it. I am still horney, I still want sex. Though I can understand. It is messy, and a bit gross. But hey, if he doesn't want to, I got my trusty toy that does not mind the deed.
Don't diss it till ya try it!!
Old 01-13-2002, 12:56 PM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
Me too

Quote:
Originally posted by the queen
It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!

I thought I was the only one with the "red towel". He knows what time it is when he see it.
Old 01-13-2002, 05:14 PM

My wife is not interested isn sex during her period. I think it has more to do with hormones than anything else. She is VERY horny just before her period and the same right after. So, for me, it's five days of showers with the "left handed" solution.
Old 01-13-2002, 09:11 PM

I'll take sex anytime I can get it. Blood won't stop me from intercourse or oral. My lady likes it during "that time" and she finds that it actually helps to lessen any discomfort (cramps, etc.) that she may be experiencing and it also speeds up the period itself. All good...and the red towel is a fabulous idea, we've been using just plain old white ones...and they don't look so good afterwards, lol

BORU
Old 01-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Mooooo!!!

Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Anyway, I always feel very horny then. It is a little messier, but we don't mind
Old 01-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally posted by xanne
Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Why? Cramps, orgasms, & even labor contractions are all basically the same muscle groups at work. Cramps are most like labor pains, both serve a similar purpose. Somewhere I saw that the contractions for a woman's orgasm push the cervix into the pool of semen in the vagina, helping the sperm on their way. How, you ask, would a man know all this? Wife has suffered from irregular periods all her life, & we found that when she was late a vigorous round of sex would bring on "George" (as she calls it), usually by morning. The troubles with her cycle seemed to extend to monthly bleeding even while pregnant; all this & more taught me how to help her out with massages in the right places, when she hurts it's no fun for me either!
As to sex during her period, she's too fussy about making a mess to let me touch her, I've hinted at trying and got shot down quick!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.