Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2002, 08:55 PM
is addicted to her tits

Send a message via ICQ to raraa
COnsidering that...no it never stopped me or my baby, she gets double turned on during that time. Yes it can be messy and if it pains we go to LUBRICATED anal or just some blowjob and tit-suck job.
Old 04-27-2002, 01:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercutio
I wonder what the guys from U2 were thinking about when they wrote Sunday Bloody Sunday ....
Old 05-01-2002, 12:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to SexyDiva
I dont have a problem with it at all....acually I'm usually quite horney when Im on my period, so I want it!

I dont think I could ever be with a guy who was so grossed out by it he wouldnt have sex with me for 4 days a month!
Old 05-01-2002, 01:45 AM
prickynew

Jeez louise I would give anything to find a woman who wanted to get it on during her period. Love it anytime
Old 05-02-2002, 12:05 AM

I have had sex with my girlfriend on her period many times... we in fact prefer it. She is better lubricated, so it's more comfortable for her, and she's really into it when she's 'on' so I enjoy it more. I don't quite know how to describe it... but it's like there's some primal attraction, raw animal lust, the pure need to physicaly satisfy. It's intense to say the least. In terms of technicalities like messiness... well... we have a beach towel for just such occassions that we don't mind staining, and a quick shower washes away all 'sins'.
Old 05-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Registered Dork

VERY well said Sir!

Oh and welcome to Pixies.
Old 05-02-2002, 09:28 PM

my wife and I never let it stop us she found tha it was a very horny time of the month
Old 07-02-2002, 09:48 PM

Technical

Here are some technical stuff(if you could call it that). Why women went it more when it's that time. If you have ever seen a female dog when it is on the rag, you will notice that it will hump every male dog in town 10 times over, but it has no interest at all at other times. This is caused by hormones that make the animal very aroused. Forgive the analogy, but women go through the same chemical changes to make them more aroused so they will have sex more often during thier fertile period. This also means that there is a high risk of pregnacy around the time of a women's period.
I would think it would be a man's duty to have sex with his wife during that time because that's when she wants it the most.
Note to the ladies:Men are that arousable 24/7, so you have to give us some credit for self control
Old 07-03-2002, 02:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to UnsilenceMe
Correction:
Women are not most fertile during their periods, but rather 12-15 days after the first day of menses. The risk of pregnancy is not as high during a woman's pregnancy as during days 12-15. Most women ovulate around day 14 (of an average 28 day cycle where day 1 is the start of menses), but a man's sperm may survive in the vagina's hostile environment for around 2 days, making a woman's risk highest, as said, days 12-15 and not those days that she is bleeding. However, this does not mean that it is safe to have unprotected sex during that time, as some women ovulate in an unpredictable manner. Also, while it may be true that women have an increased libido during that time of the month, it isn't necessarily true for all women.
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate
Old 07-03-2002, 07:58 PM

I stand corrected. It is interesting that ovulation does not normally ouccur just before menstration. This must be due to the fact the humans are very sexual beings and since they pretty much have sex any time of the month ovulation would move to the time they had sex the most(thoeretically). And since for thousands of years people avioded having sex during thier period, only women who ovulated at another time would concive. Hence women who only ovulated at a time other than thier period would become the majority.
Old 07-03-2002, 09:48 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
The last girl that I was with wanted to have sex while she was on her period. It was extremely messy and a turn off for me. I guess I just don't assosicate blood loss with sex
Old 07-05-2002, 05:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to blue_eyes
I find that orgams while on my period helps releive craps and that "god, I feel gross" feeling
give it a shot, what do you have to lose?
it's fun but messy...do it in the shower with your partner behind you
enjoy!
Old 07-09-2002, 05:27 PM
Member of weird club

Wife and I have sex during her period. I think that if you love her love all of her no matter what time of the month.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:42 PM

I just use my red lightsaber...you sickos
Old 07-14-2002, 08:40 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
i prefer not to have intercourse during my period. <I get really bad cramps>

however, i would give my (then) husband oral sex, or we would get out the baby oil and i would squirt some between my cleavage and he would f*ck my breasts and come in my mouth. very sexy....i was able to lick and suck the head of his penis.

just my $0.02

roxy