Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 07-14-2002, 11:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to renee_p2002
I think most women are like me, they get really horny when it is that time of the month. I have had a couple of boyfriends that seemed eager to please me while I was having my period. Afterward when we had made a big mess, I think they kinda got grossed out a bit. Now I avoid intercourse when I am having my heaviest days. If I felt like my guy was really into it, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think most guys just want to seem cool, or they are just so damn horny they aren't sure what they are getting into. Just on girls opinion.
Old 07-15-2002, 05:31 AM

Wow I see that some guys are still in the Dark Ages when it comes to girls' periods...someone posted that her boyfriend started to CRY afterwards, cause he had blood on his penis...I can imagine it now... "Oh no, get this blood off me!!!"...I almost busted a gut laughing.

My gf and I always take the opportunity to engage in a little sex during her period. She has only 3 days of real bleeding, maybe 2 more of spotting, and she rarely gets cramps. She does, however, get totally horny at that time of month. It's fun, and you just use a towel and shower afterwards. No biggie.
Old 07-20-2002, 08:21 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
I could reiterate everything that everyone has said in this thread in response to the pros of having sex during menstruation...but it's all been said before. I'll leave it at one simple thing....it's not permanent...you won't walk around for weeks afterwards with stains...geesh, are you afraid of water or something?
Old 07-21-2002, 09:45 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
i just look at it as nothing but a big oportunity to try other things, masturbate each other, oral , anal or just in the shower, man it aint the end of the world.
Old 08-13-2002, 10:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Reesa
Wife and I have sex during her period. I think that if you love her love all of her no matter what time of the month.

I think you should talk to my fiancee ...
Old 08-16-2002, 12:03 AM
Missing Member

Redwingin' it.

My husband and I never stop just because "Aunt Flo" came for a visit. As a matter of fact, it enhances it for both of us. I seem to be more sensitive along with my body temperature being higher than normal during that special visit. And my husband likes the naughtiness of doing it then along with the fact that it makes things slipperier which a lot of men like....just invest in some maroon, red, and dark purple towels.
Old 08-16-2002, 04:00 AM

I get really horny two days before my period and for the first two days during it. My boyfriend didn't like the idea when I mentioned it, so we either have anal sex or I masturbate.
Old 08-17-2002, 05:42 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

I can see why you'd have a problem with it, if you're boyfriend didn't like the idea, but not only does he not mind the idea, it's one of his fantasies!!! Yes, he may try it and decide he didn't like it after all, but discuss it with him, before hand so that he knows to be sensitive with your feelings if he decides it isn't his thing after all.

My ex and i started having sex while i was on because we were lying masturbating each other, talking and fantasising about how much we wished we could be fucking each other, if it weren't for my period. In the end we were just so hot and desperate to fuck that we just threw caution to the wind. Any self consciousness just melted away after that. Just be careful not to drip on the carpet when you get up to go to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 08-18-2002, 06:11 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Some were very HOT and Loved it......some have shyed away from it....................I myself don't mind. It's basically how the Lady feels about it and if she has hangups about Hygiene.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:44 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

My sweetie doesn't mind. I'm horny big time during my period. He even suggested to me that it was fine with him, I didn't even have to ask. He even did oral on me while I was on my period. Of course it was on a slow day. He said he woulda done it regardless, but I think it would bother me if he had done it on a heavy day.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:52 PM
~figment of imagination~

Heavy or a light day. No problem! It is some of the best sex I think you can have. Who cares if it gets messy. Everything is washable.
-Summer
~ me! ~
Old 10-30-2002, 12:23 PM
Creampie Babe

I do have sex during my period. Some people regularly love to eat my pussy during this time--1 guy and 2 women, but not all of them at once! They have my menstrual schedule, so when it's that time of the month, they set up a time to get together with me....
Old 10-30-2002, 12:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DildoDiva'sMan
If you haven't already, DO IT. It's the greatest time to have sex. Your body is so hormonally in tune during your period that you will have some of the most intense orgasms.(it also helps that the blood makes things all slippery and stuff, which can also be accomplished with golden showers) As for the eating out on the rag, well, wouldn't do it, but if that's what turns yer crank, let er rip.
Old 10-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

Send a message via Yahoo to tazzfromca
I love TOTM sex, but sorry I won't go down then
Old 10-31-2002, 02:22 PM
Southern Belle

I don't like it. It's so messy. Mine only lasts three days or so, so we can wait.