while someone was watching 21 14.29%
while someone was in the same room 15 10.20%
don't masturbate 2 1.36%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Oh my yes, that is so hot.
We do that for each other from time to time...

Care to watch..

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 08-31-2002, 08:49 PM

Oh yeah, lots of times.
Old 09-01-2002, 02:15 PM

Wink

I also have done it with other people. I have a friend (female) who loves to let me watch and has recently asked me to join her. We sit across from each othe with our feet touching and go at it. Last one done is the rotten egg. Once or twice I was able to reach her with my shots. That drove her nuts.
Old 09-01-2002, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by garman
I also have done it with other people. I have a friend (female) who loves to let me watch and has recently asked me to join her. We sit across from each othe with our feet touching and go at it. Last one done is the rotten egg. Once or twice I was able to reach her with my shots. That drove her nuts.

Except for the part about racing to orgasm, that's long been a fantasy of mine.
Old 09-01-2002, 03:05 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I have masturabted for women in person several times and enjoy watching a woman masturbate to me. I have also masturbated for women when my digi cam worked and enjoyed that too. I have also been in hiding and watched a woman from afar and jerked off to her.

Old 09-01-2002, 09:15 PM
MuffDiver

Send a message via Yahoo to Saddaddy
I have masturbated while a friend was watching several times . I had women masturbate & get off while I've watched . Most of the times it leads to a Great Night of Sex!
Old 09-13-2002, 06:23 PM

of course.. in front of most of my girlfriends...I dont let them touch my cock at that time and I ask them to finger their pussy...
Old 09-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
I made my ex-boyfriend watch me rub my clit once. He couldn't touch me or himself, and it drove him nuts. He took me like a wild animal afterwards. I wish he wasn't an "ex" because he was a God with his tongue, too!

I also once became really horny while shopping one day. (I'm not quite sure why, really.) I had on a short, black skirt with a black lace thong, so it was pretty easy to get to my pussy with not much notice. However, there were no dressing rooms available, so I went to the back of the store in a corner and pretended to be looking at more clothes while I slid my hand up my skirt under my thong and drove two fingers into my sopping wet hole. I was close to an orgasm when I looked around to see a guy standing about three racks over staring at me with a face as red as a beet. He didn't move or anything, so I continued and brought myself to a shattering orgasm, complete with a low, animalistic groan. I straightened up my clothes, grabbed my "purchases" and headed for the door. As I passed by him, I looked down to see that he had quite enjoyed my little "show". Smiling at him, I blew him a kiss and walked out.

That was the first and only time I've ever done anything like that...although, I'm not against doing it again.

~Sunny
Old 09-13-2002, 10:21 PM

I've done it plenty of times with girlfriends, online with friends, nothing out of the ordinary, except once.

The office that I used to work in, there was a girl that I used to ICQ alot, even though she was in the same room, because we were talking a bit dirt alot. One day she came in wearing overalls, so I convinced her to go to the ladies room and take her panties off, and leave a few buttons on the side undone. That way I could walk over to her desk, and sneak a peak at her bush while pretending to talk about work. In repayment, she had me take my cock out at my desk and stroke it for her while she watched from across the room. It was later in the afternoon, but there were still some people around. I didn't go to completion, but I did stroke for a while. Drove her nuts.
Old 09-17-2002, 01:02 AM

Yeah, usually on my webcam, I love having a female watch me, it makes all the better if she has a webcam or mic and joins in, that way i can see/hear her reaction. If any of you ladies are into that, email me at ekocekoc@hotmail.com
Old 09-18-2002, 06:48 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I had a girlfriend once who enjoyed watching me do it and then I'd do her. She said I had magic fingers.....and of course there's the cam LOL

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-08-2002, 07:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tiger_boy
yea i have, when i was 12-13, my mom had just gotten a massage mat for christmas....i was watching tv with my brother and sister and i noticed how good it felt on my cock. so i turned it up and came for the first time infront of my brother and sister. not long after my sister discovered the uses of the mat and would often leave the door open when she humped the mat.
Old 12-08-2002, 07:59 PM
Booger Lama

Sunnybabe75 where do you shop and are you going to be there again

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 12-09-2002, 04:30 PM

YES In front of the wife many times . As I got older not as much and she would ask me to cause she missed it.

A couple of times driving down the freeway after visiting a local club.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Dimplesguy
Yes and I found it incredibly sensual & hot!