Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2002, 01:33 PM

mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm, I feel the moans rumble from deep inside me .... feel the world kind of tilt, then realize you are rolling us so I am on top of you. I press down hard as you thrust upward, going deep inside me. Ohhhhh it feels so good, so incredibly satisfying to feel you filling me completely.

I lightly grind my pubic bone against you, feel the tingle of sensation as I rub against you ... mmmmm mmmmmm your body arching against me to push deeper still .... I arch my back as well, coming partially upright, my neck extended back in the sheer physical pleasure of the touch of our bodies.

My body does a kind of back and forth grinding rock on yours where we meet, I try to raise a bit and come down on you again, over and over repeating this incredibly pleasurable motion..... it feels so good with you filling me as you do.

My breath is coming in quick shallow waves, and the tingle at my clit is intensifying. I feel your thumb there as you start to rub... rub with a bit of hard pressure. Ahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm oh that feels sooo gooooood!

You are thrusting powerfully up into me, pressing and rubbing on my clit and I am hanging on for all I'm worth .... feel the orgasm just there at the tip of my fingertips .... or maybe it would be better to say just at the tip of my clit....
Old 09-18-2002, 04:04 PM

With you on top of me I am able to look up and see the expressions on your face, the bouncing of your breasts with each thrust.

My arms and hands are free to roam and to help intensify the feelings you are having as I push deep into you, matching your own natural movements on me, adding to the momentum of them.

I move my hand to between your legs and massage your engorged clitoris with my thumb. Keeping a rhythm as I thrust upwards and you plunge your pussy over my cock. I hear your breathing change and watch you throw your head back as you approach orgasm.

My whole lower body tightens in anticipation of what is about to ensue, my balls drawing up closer to my body and my cock swelling larger inside you. I thrust harder and deeper my thumb circles as best as I can , but my mind is not focused there. I grasp harshly at your hips to pull you harder down on to me, my head thrown fully back, involentary gasps and nosises coming from my mouth

I feel the first spasm of your orgasm which causes my cock to respond, pulsating deep within you as my balls release their creamy white deposit, my cock spasming and thrusting until it erupts, my cum shooting with such verosity I have not felt for years.

I relax back on the bed, exhausted, a warm glow eminating from between my legs throughout my body, out of breath and through half closed eyes I look up at you ..............
Old 09-18-2002, 04:17 PM

I feel your hands close hard around my hips, pulling me hard onto your throbbing cock and I revel in the feel of it. Begin to shake and spasm deep inside me as the orgasm buds and starts to blossom .... and then I feel you erupt inside me .... my body is timed with your release and I feel the flow of my cum at the same time I feel the spurts of your offering hitting my internal walls

The ride with you is incredible, I feel the satisfaction of deep release and my body relaxes to lay still on your chest, just enough energy to kiss your neck and lightly tug your earlobe with my teeth as I whisper .... "Can you stay for awhile, fuck me again when you've had time to recover?"
Old 09-19-2002, 10:49 AM

Still breathing heavily my body relaxes from the tension just a moment before. I hear your words whispered in my ear, and they seem to push any ounce of common sense I have out of my head.

I should really leave, return home, maybe if I left now I could use the excuse I needed some time to walk, to think things over. Its not too late to be believable. Although why I would walk in the rain is something I would need to consider.

But instead of saying what I should say I hear a completely different answer spring forth -

Holding you close again I reply "yes, I can stay!"

I stare up at the ceiling, my breathing calmer, you in my arms. I have no guilt, and wonder momentarily why I dont?
Old 09-19-2002, 12:04 PM

I know you must be married ... a man like you .... well, you are so wonderful .... men only seem to get like that when they have a wife ... I don't mind, not really ..... I'm not intending on keeping you .... just want a few marvelous moments of lust and satisfaction. Maybe even a time or two after tonight .... but that is something I'll have to think about .... how would I invite you back

I'm not going to worry about that right now.... I slip so that I am at your side, my hand absentmindedly playing on your chest ... I look into your eyes and want so badly to ask the question floating in my head ..... oh well, what the heck ..... "is there something I can do to help you be ready for me quicker?" ....

You smile a very wicked smile, eyes shining and then you slowly lick you lips ..... ahhhhhhhh uhhhh .... instinctively I open my body to you, tilt my head so my neck is available ... such an animal instinct of surrender .... but I feel like an animal tonight and I wait to hear what you are thinking, what it is you'd like from me ....
Old 09-21-2002, 05:08 AM

I lay back, my breathing now normal and my body relaxed. Still contemplating my choice to stay, I wanted to stay of course.

You offer yourself to me once again, along with an offer to get me in the mood. My mind instantly does somersaults. I cant remember the last time I had an offer like that, normally all I get is dont do that, dont touch me there, I dont like that. that or not tonight dear I have a headache of course. Normally twice in a week is going some, twice in a night is unheard of. Im sure I would have no problem rising to the occasion but decide to maybe test the waters a bit, what harm could it do?

My mind instantly pictures about 10 things, the ususal bloke stuff, and I feel a stirring in my lower regions as these images flash through my mind.

I turn and talk softly to you, "do you have any toys?" I think my voyeuristic side has been fully shaken awake from the night so far, "I would really enjoy a show, to be able to watch you for a while. Maybe I could join in soon?
Old 09-23-2002, 06:31 PM

I blush, sure I have a couple of toys, but I've never performed with them for an audience .... but it is an unusual night and I seem to have set my normal reserved self to the side .... I think I might even be able to get into this game.

I smile at you, slide my upper body across yours and rub my chest against yours, and then move even farther across you to reach into the drawer of my nightstand. I pull out the "rabbit" vibaor, it's a silly pink color and has what is called a clit tickler, or something like that. I just put new batteries in after the last use.

I also pull out the nipple noose things with a string of pearls in between, the nooses are easy to put on since my nipples still stand erect, I slip them on, then take your hand and hook your index finger over the pearls and pull down, tightening the nooses ... I arch my back at the immediate feeling that fills me with the increased pressure. You smile and tug a bit more on your own, enjoying the excitement of it.

I look deep into your eyes as I crawl back across your body to lay on the side of you again.. "Do you want to watch as I work my little friend here, ... or do you want to work it into me yourself? ...
Old 09-24-2002, 04:54 PM

My heart was pounding from the question I asked, maybe it was a bit forward, maybe you didnt mean it how I took it?

Your response is forthcoming however, albiet a little hesitant. I cant help but smile at the response about performing for an audience

You reach accross me to get to a drawer, your entire upper body laying accross me, it feels so nice, your hard nipples brush my chest sending tingles to my own nipples and lower body.

You bring out something, a toy, a long phallic shaped body with a protruding piece on the side. I understood the theory, having seen things like this in magazines and on the net, but never seen one in real life, to be honest I wouldnt know how to work the damn thing.

You reach back into the drawer and pull out what appears to be a length of cord, decorated with... pearls by the looks of it? I am completely at a loss as to what these are... I watch intently, and you seem to realise my innocence in such things, as you slip the 2 ends onto your erect nipples and guide my hand to pull the cord, causing the ends to tighten on your nipples. The tightness cause them to swell larger and protrude more, I pull a little harder watching your nipples colour more from the tightness.

I redden and mutter that I would like to watch you pleasure yourself at your suggestion of having me join in, sure I am going to join in, but would like to watch and enjoy the view for now.

The blood in my body makes its way slowly to my dick as my erection begins to slowly swell.

I lie close, able to see you as you turn the vibrator on, I watch your eyes half close as you bring it in contact with yourself........
Old 09-24-2002, 05:47 PM

I see it in your eyes .,,,, either your woman doesn't have toys, or you don't get to see her use them, because the way my toys work seems to hold you fascinated for the moment ...

My nipples are throbbing from that second tug you gave on the pearls, the nooses are tight and it feels soooooo wonderful! I can hardly wait until you feel brave enough to reach and pull them again. I could do it myself, but want to see the look in your eyes as my body reacts to the tug, maybe even more than one. My eyes close with the heat of the thought!

I slip the rabbit between my pussy lips anduse the juices from our just finished encounter to lubricate my little friend before placing it at my opening and slowly working it in until the clit tickler stops further progress -- it rests on top of my still engourged clit.

"In the nightstand drawer ....... pull out that little black box thingy, please" The feeling of fullnss is nice, but I'm hoping you'll enjoy the opportunity I'm about to give you.

My request seems to take a moment to sink in, but you finally reach into the drawer and find the box I asled you to get out, you start to hand it to me but I shake my head and instead reach up o stroke you face slowly and softly .... "Ummmm, the box .... uhhhh it's kind of remote control .... ummm just push the button when you want me to feel it, there are a few levels, the farther you push it, the stronger it vibrates."

I pull your face closer, lick my lips slowly, in a very practices and sensual manner and leave my lips slightly open as I look at your lips and then your eyes and then your lips again .... You wait until I lick my lips a second time before putting me out of my misery and kissing me .... Your tongue comes full into my mouth and just as it does I feel the first light vibrations of my little pink friend inside me and against my clit ..... you deepen the kiss even more and I feel you work the button through all the way to full throttle.

I am on the verge of almost instant orgasm already when you release my lips and look me deep in the eyes before pulling down hard on the pearls.

Oh my!!!!! my body arches hard above you and I write... almost at orgasm when you turn the vibrations off. I look at you with pleading eyes, you smile and lean to suck in one of my nipples ... so very hard and erect and THROBBING! you torture me with the sucking and razing your teeth against the super sensitive nipple and then I feel the lowest vibraitions start again.

You seem to really be enjoying my toys!
Old 09-25-2002, 07:19 AM

I am asked to reach and get a box. As I try to hand it to you you make it clear that this is for me to use.

I figure the controls, by listening to the noise your toy makes and from the expression on your face, total control

I pull tighter on the pearls, worried that I may have hurt you, but you gasp and arch your back more, as I increase the speed of the toy inside you. I watch you closely trying to guage the level of arrousal you are at, just as you peak I lower the power- enjoying the look in your eyes as they open to look at me, almost pleading with me to keep the rhythem steady.

I take one of your reddened hardened nipples in my mouth, not sucking gently as I did before, but hard, using my teeth slightly, increasing the vibrations as I do to counter the harshness of my mouth. Holding the level until your eyes fully shut and involentary moans come from your lips.

I cut the speed again and take my hand resting it over yours I take control of the toy. Moving down so I can get a view of what I am doing I slowly increase the speed and depth until it is in as far as I dare go, and moving back out.

I can see the wetness of your arousal, the way the toy glistens as I move it slowly in and out. Pushing back in and on full power you writhe in extasy as your orgasm approaches. My cock now rock hard from these voyeuristic, controlling minutes.

Just as I sense you are going to cum I remove the toy, flip you over onto your stomach and literally pull you up to impale on my hard member. I thrust hard into you from behind, the toy still buzzing away on the bed next to me.
Old 09-25-2002, 12:46 PM

I'm fully aroused and so excited as you take control of my little pink friend, moving it in and out of me with the setting on low .... I try to position my body to get it in just the right spot, but you keep changing the depth. You move downward, watching the vibrator move in and out of me up close. I see the intent look on your face and am glad that you are really enjoying this opportunity to play with my toys.

Then you push it in .... deep .... and I feel the full power vibrations. I forget about everything as i feel the full onslaught of orgasm begin. But you pull the vibrator free of my body ... I start to open my eyes to look at you ... hoping you'll take pity on me, but I feel you take hold of me and flip me onto my stomach .... my legs still open to you. You raise my hips and push into me fully, powerfully. I hear the buzz of the vibrator somewhere to the side of us, but it is like white noise as you thrust into me, hard, deep, repeatedly. The power of you slamming into inches me up the bed until I raise my arms to use the headboard as leverage to push back against you as you thrust into me.

I am so close, so closed! I moan, getting louder! I plead for you to rub my clit so I can go over the edge! I ask for the thrusting .... "Please ... fuck me! Harder! Pleeeeeease!!!" You touch me then, rubbing and pulling at my clit, ahhhhhhhhhh!

You also feel the need for release, I can feel it rippleing through you .... I move one hand from the headboard and down between my legs, reaching as far as I can to touch you in that place betwen your balls and your anus, rub lightly ..... and wonder, do you like the feeling?
Old 09-27-2002, 06:01 AM

I think I shocked myself with my forcefulness, but I needed to have you, to take you right now, my animal passion overcoming me.

I hold on to your hips thrusting and pulling you onto me, the force moves you forward each time i bury my cock as far into you as I can. I hear you calling out your imminent orgasm, and this drives me on even more - pushing harder faster deeper into you. All gentleness gone, I reach around underneath your stomach and find your clitoris with my fingers, I rub wildly and hard onto it, the wetness stopping any friction. I feel you begin to peak, and my cock and balls tighten again ready to release another load of my cum deep into you.

I feel your hand pass mine, I am sure you are going to maybe slip a finger into yourself with my cock or some other kind of self stimulation, but it strokes gently past my balls headed for my ass. Another 1st for me, but it seems to have hit the right spot, for when you apply a bit of pressure I can hold on no longer, I erupt like I have never done before - Loud grunts and growls escape my lips but I am so consumed by the fororicity of my orgasm I barely hear them.

I am unsure if you came also, so caught up in my own pleasure, I fall forwards laying on your back with my mouth near your ear, breathing heavily all I can manage is a hoarse whisper "wow!! Oh my god that was fantastic!" A huge grin on my face............
Old 09-27-2002, 12:45 PM

Laying here, blanketed by the warmth and weight of you, I need to catch my breath, I feel the shiver deep inside of me, last remnants of my intensely satisfying orgasm, which had only been increased with the knowledge of how out of control you had become. To think that even after such a strong session such a short time before, you could still want me so much that you became like an animal.... I love that ... so exciting to be desired at such a level.

I hear your breathing even out and then I hear you speak softly into my ear .... "Would you like me to finish things for you?" I smile because I can understand why you wouldn't be sure about my climax, it was strong, but you were so caught up in your own climax.

I turn my head to the side and let you know that you already did that and it was incredible! We both yawn together, so much activity in such a short time and I suspect that reaction that happens so often in men after sex is hitting you. You roll to the side of me, facing each other, you pull me into your embrace, one hand resting firmly on my butt.

I catch your attention before you fall asleep .... wind up my courage and say, "I'm pretty sure you're married, I'd love to have you stay the night, maybe try a few other things in an hour or two .... heck I'd love to see you again, maybe more than once .... sex with you has been incredible!!! .... but, do you need to get home, or make a call or something? I don't want there to be problems for you!"
Old 09-30-2002, 04:47 AM

I lay next to you relaxed I start to drift into sleep, but hear your words. My brain suddenly starts responding normally and a panic sets in, I want to stay, but cant - I
Old 09-30-2002, 05:07 AM

oops wrong button - heh sorry - where was I?

I stand up quickly ask to use the shower and head home - I sneak in through the front door and head to bed.

The next morning I awake expecting a row, but I dont get one - no questions - no where were you's - nothing...

I figure she probably was in bed by 11 and asleep by 11.30 so didnt realise how late I was out?

Over the next few days I find myself walking alot. Walking alone. I often do the trip to the store and linger at the bench under your apartment window hoping to see you.

About a week later I am below your window - (omg I have turned into a stalker*****hehe) When I see a shadow moving by the window - My heart beats faster as I reach into my coat and hold the card with your number, I dial the numbers onto my cell phone and stand staring up at your window waiting for the reply.