Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2002, 05:31 AM

It has been a busy week since I saw him .... nevertheless, it seems like the thought of him, of our night .... never leave my head. I never even got to know his name and yet I feel like I know so very much about him. He took my phone number, and so everyday, I simply hope that he calls.

So today, I'm pacing by my window .... feel that same need that seems to grate against my lower spine ... a kind of raw hunger for passion and possession .... him possessing me! Pacing, back and forth near the window, but not paying any attention to the outside world .... too consumed with this hunger inside of me to worry about what is happening out there.

The phone rings, I feel the race of adrenalin, but push it back ... the phone rings all the time lately, so often that I'm tired of hearing its ring, but still I am unable to ignore it and I move to it, catching it from the hook just before the answering machine would have kicked in.

"Hello" I answer, but there is silence on the other end .... "Hello" I answer again, I always seem to say it 3 times when there is no one on the other end .... and just as I am about to say it that third and final time I hear his voice, the words are simple ... "Are you busy ..... can I come up?"

My heart races, and my nipples immediately stand out, hard and intractable ... my physical reaction to this man is almost overwhelming, I stutter a response, hope it is appropriate and hear him hang up ...... very soon afterward I hear the buzz of the intercom system, I pick up the phone but don't bother to speak, just hit the code for the door lock to release and then wait for what feels like an eternity before I hear the Knock on my door.