Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2002, 11:47 PM
Kamasutra practioner

scaring here with a big boo and then giggling like idiots.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:05 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Romance....whats that????????

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-28-2002, 07:32 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
being told how much you mean to the other person

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 10-28-2002, 04:36 PM

My "FRIEND" and I were talking about this a week or two ago, and I asked her what she thought was romantic. She reminded me of a time during our first date (which was 4 days long) when we were brushing our teeth together, saying she found that kind of romantic and intimate. I think, in hindsight, that a lot of romance can be found in the little things. Holding hands, sitting together on a park bench eating ice cream, watching kids playing in a fountain, staring deeply into each others eyes over a pint (or two!!!). I think those are the things that keep people romantically connected cuz, lets face it, if you have to wait for the "perfect" moment to romance each other you may miss the daily things that really bring, and keep, people close.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:45 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
I'm here for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles
Don't get me wrong...in so very many important ways he's a good man, good father, and good husband. But "romance"? It just isn't part of his make-up.
And therefore not part of my life for so long that I honestly don't know what is and isn't romantic to me anymore.

I'm so saddened that so many men these days feel that way. Upbringing, brainwashing by the military, or just the "Macho" stereotyping, whatever the cause, it's stupid to ignore your woman's need to be shown love and romance. Thanks to Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, it took a very good woman several years to get me out of "Spock Mode". I hope that someday soon your man will smap out of it and give you the romance you deserve.

*hugs* for you SS

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Thanks so much for the *hugs*, Murphy. I hope he snaps out of it too, but I don't know if it's something he can simply "snap out of".
I think it's just something that's such a part of his nature there's not much likelihood that he'll change. I do appreciate him for all his good qualities, of which there are many. But it sure would be nice to get flowers, or candy.......do something other than a movie and dinner for our anniversary. <*sigh*>

*many hugs* to you too, Murphy!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-28-2002, 08:33 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
*tips hat and smiles*

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-25-2004, 03:16 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

*bump*

<----is imagining those times that kleclere comes up silently behind her while she is doing dishes, wraps his arms around her after brushing her blonde hair aside, and plants soft kisses up and down her neck...all in an effort to distract her away from the practical to the romantic.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-25-2004, 03:34 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I find it romantic to learn that I was thought of during the time we were apart. After a lengthy business trip, Mrs. WI mentioned to me that she doesn't sleep well without me in the bed with her. Nothing sexual, just being there. I thought it was very romantic to know that she feels comforted by my presence.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:54 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

The emails I get that not only say "I love you," but the ones that end with, "I miss you."

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-25-2004, 06:10 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKaraokeGirl
The emails I get that not only say "I love you," but the ones that end with, "I miss you."

Yes, I love those too.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Romantic? To me it's waking in the morning to find the need to snuggle closer to her and feeling her respond with a sleepy smile or a quick morning kiss. Being perfectly content to watch her slowly awaken in my arms. Just knowing you each want to be right where you are at that moment is bliss. Alas, a bliss that has escaped me for a time. One day..... I hope to find that once more I'm in the comforts of love and all else will be icing on the cake.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-26-2004, 10:18 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
kissing. when he kisses me, not necessarily with tongue, and then we just rest our foreheads together, or he tucks my head against his shoulder, wraps his arms around me and we just listen to each other breathe.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Loungin' Around

Romance? It's when he:

* Listens patiently and makes good suggestions when I question the meaning of life
* E-mails me love poems
* Leaves me voice messages composed only of the words "snuggle" and "cuddle"
* Thinks I'm beautiful, intelligent, and capable....even when I am in doubt
* Tells me that I screwed up...In the nicest possible way
* Spends time with me, even when I know he doesn't have it to spare
* Shares his dreams of our future together

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-27-2004, 04:06 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
a quick spontaneous cuddle, hug or touch .....his being silly just to make me laugh......