Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 09-27-2001, 09:23 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Yeah horny-jo. lets see some pics please. Have our curiousity going!

Old 09-28-2001, 01:15 PM

pics

ok then

since evryone seems soooooo keen, i'll post some pics in the amateur pics section

cum n see me

horny_jo
Old 09-28-2001, 04:49 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
You know I'm there!
Old 09-28-2001, 05:17 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Look out, here I come too...

Old 10-01-2001, 05:38 AM
Pedrolisto

Horney_jo.
Well not every guy here is racking up their response total for the stats. Wifey and I are into toys big time. Hmmmmm... This could be too much for some. Would love to see some pics of that double-ended being shared. I have some you'd probably would be interested in. Maybe share with your s/o so he doesn't feel alone or "wierd." Email is on the site here, hope to hear from you!
Old 01-09-2002, 10:54 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Re: Kinkiest Sex

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbob40
Girls and Guys,

What is the kinkiest sex you've ever had? Hope this thread gives me some ideas. Please don't leave out any details.

The kinkiest sex I ever had was a LONG time ago...LOL...
But I would have to say it was when he tied me to the bed for a whole weekend (only untied me to let me go to bathroom and even then he stood there and watch everything I did)and used everything you can think of to satisfy me....from food, to handcuffs, to chains....and even a champagne bottle.....
I even had a few golden showers that weekend.....

(I would like to thank the person who invented plastic sheets!!! )

Damn..think I need another of those weekends....real soon.....

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-14-2002, 04:14 PM
Manwhore

Very Kinky, I think...

My kinkiest night involved my g/f soaking my cock with a golden shower, followed by eating her until she came, then tying her hands to the headboard while she's on her tummy, rimming her backdoor to get her ready for my cock, cumming in her ass, then rimming her ass as she had asked me to do until I was hard again, and finally slipping into her pussy where we both came a second time.
Old 01-15-2002, 04:54 PM

Talking

My kinkiest sex was when I asked my friend to have it off with my b/f while I watched. They really got into it and did just about everything until I got too frustrated watching them and had to join in. I think we wore the poor guy out but it was great fun!!!!
I do think that I enjoy it more though when it's just one on one - I get more of a good seeing to that way!
Old 01-16-2002, 08:18 PM
Working Stiff

Kinky?

Kinkies I've ever got was group sex. Me and a buddy from work met up with 3 female coworkers at a kereoke bar one night and ended up back at my house all night. My friend stayed with the same girl most of the night, but I had plenty of fun with the other two. Nothing like getting a woman from behind and watching her go down on another girl.
Old 02-23-2002, 01:44 AM
bigballs29

This is the best I can do: Two girls went to the bathroom with me at a little hotel party. They demanded that the hold my cock while I pee. They, more or less, stroked it while I was peeing. I couldn't help myself and started getting hard. Next thing I know I have a very hot brunet and an attractive asian on their knees taking turns sucking my cock. I only managed to convince them to take off their shirts before I released myself all over them.

Later, I had sex with the asian for a few months after that, but that is a whole other story...
Old 02-23-2002, 11:24 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
This happened to me in hawaii.. A lady friend and I went out one night to this bar and got a bit drunk. She was ready to go back to her apartment around 11pm, so we went for a walk on waikiki beach. She started getting frisky and wanted a quickie on the beach. so we went to an area where there are benches and she gave me a quick blowjob to get me hard. we went a little further down the beach , close to the zoo, and got up against one of the trees and I gave her a little tonguing to get her wet and turned her around and had our quickie right there...
we when to her place for some freshening up and got up the next morning before sunrise and went to the same area with a blanket and had some more quick sex before the joggers showed up.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:49 PM
JumpUJack

The kinkiest sex I ever had started in a Park in central London (after a very drunken date). We 69ed on a park bench while 3 peole watched (they came up to us and stood close).
Then we went back to her house for sex in every imaginable position and peed into eachother's mouths...
Old 03-07-2002, 03:15 AM
I love to eat fish!!

i couldnt tell you what the most kinky sex is that ive had. all i can say is that ive tried most things...from being handcuffed to golden showers to sex outside in lots of places. one of the best was on a beach in north africa.....me and my lady were chased off the beach by the beach attendent. but not until we had finished....i think he was watchin us!! we did lots of positions that time and it was great......apart from the sand gettin everywhere!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 05:40 AM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Re: Kinkiest Sex

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbob40
What is the kinkiest sex you've ever had?

Oh man...! I don't even know where to ATTEMPT to begin!!!!! And, at any rate kinky is in the eye of the beholder.

~Linds
Old 03-09-2002, 11:25 PM

An ex-girlfriend and I were making love in what we thought was in a secluded spot in the countryside . We were both naked and were getting quite carried away we failed to notice several hikers who happened to stumble across us. When we finished they gave us a cheer but not until they had passed did we notice that they had scattered our clothes as a lark. As a result we had to walk back to the car park completly naked passing several people along the way. Fortunately they had the good sense to leave the car keys but driving naked back to the city was rather interesting!