PDA

View Full Version : ooooo-Chatroom Games Instructions-ooooo

Lilith
07-28-2002, 06:00 PM
I thought I should post the rules to some of the fun games we play in chet here so if you come in there you will know how to play!!!

Truth or Sexy Lie???~ first off...this is not Truth or Dare and is not played in that way....
1. Someone picks a victim to ask a question...ex. I would say,"Summer, when was the last time you gave oral???"

2. The victim replies.."Truth or Sexy Lie???"....Summer would say, "Truth or Sexy Lie??"

3.The person asking chooses which type of answer they would like....I would say..."Sexy Lie"

4.The victim replies with either with a truthful answer or makes up a sexy lie based on the questioners choice... in this case Summer would reply with as Sexy Lie.

5.When the victim is finished with their tale they then chose a new victim....in this case Summer would pick someone to ask.

Lilith
07-28-2002, 06:08 PM
When was the last time you_________?

1. A person simply chooses a victim and asks them a question beginning with the phrase..."when was the last time you....?"

Any and all questions, so long as they begin with that phrase, are fair game.

2. The victim answers...giving details if appropriate.

3.The victim then chooses their victim and asks them a new "when was the last time you_______?" question.

kitwalker
07-31-2002, 04:03 PM
FOR Lilith

When was the last time you had sex until you had to beg off??

Sexy lie

Lilith
07-31-2002, 04:59 PM
OK Kit but we play these games in the chatroom...click the big button that says Chat Now at the top of this page :D:D:p

Coach Knight
08-02-2002, 02:21 PM
This is the same as the "Last Time" game except you ask "When was the First Time You _________?"

That's it!

CK

Summer
08-22-2002, 09:26 AM
Ok Coach when was the last time you ......... well you know ...... hehe
-Summer :D