Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where is your favorite place for sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588)

Diver Down 08-15-2001 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since it doesn't cool down below 100 on some of our "hot summer nights" we try to keep it in doors until october/november when you won't get heat stroke from the activity.

But other that that I totally agree with you M45, keep away from the bed as much as possible, if for no other reason than to keep some spontinaity in your life.

Since we just recently discovered how well the coach worked I had to share one of the many possibilities. By the way this is on Mrs D's top 10 position list.

scotzoidman 08-15-2001 09:25 PM

The wife & I have become addicted to renting a cabin in the mtns. with a hot tub on the back deck. Being outside, naked, in the water with the jets going, gets us very hot! And while they are (mostly) very private, there's still the feeling that we might be seen just cranks the heat up a notch!

bigvolfan 08-16-2001 10:04 AM

For my wife and I in bed is our most comfortable spot. But this summer we went outside for the first time in a long time. Late one night, we went out in the back yard on the trampoline during a small summer shower. Very nice!!
Our best yet!!

:D

m45 08-20-2001 07:06 PM

Kitchen Table!!

Number one though for use is the Kitchen Table!!!!!!! YA!!

Nothing like that ride!!!!!!

ammyythest 08-22-2001 06:16 AM

I have found the most incredible place to have sex. Since I live in mountains my partner and I go skinny dipping up at a lake in the mountains. Well this past weekend we did the normal skinny dipping and such, but both of us being quite the exhibtionist decided we would see how sex in the Middle of the road would feel. Well...I tell you that is absolutely incredible and the excitement that a car could come up any time was just an added plus.

deepseadiver 08-22-2001 11:50 AM

looking at mr and mrs d 's post my favourite place would be on their sofa..with them!!!!!!

MellyMe 12-30-2001 04:41 PM

PARK

my boyfriend and i did it on the kitchen table it was very exciting and everytime we see his family eating dinner we always get a smile =) also we did it in a park i bent over and leaned against a tree while he fucked me from behind that was outrageous and we came so fast it definately gets you excited wondering if you'll get caught and our screams echoing...deffinately outdoors!!

ROCKHARD 12-30-2001 06:12 PM

The floor....

Right after she gets out of the shower!!!

bendover 12-30-2001 08:00 PM

where?

this is not perhaps the best but i`ll never forget it.and the storieis a bit long sorry.....a girl i me wanted to go to the carpark
after a night at a club `it turned out to be a fantastic .erm....night........to say the least.
however my brother worked for the local coucil which also
controlled the "cctv" cameras of the car park
so a few vidieos of me fucking in in the car park are still a
aout ....and i never hear the end of it!!!!

sw17 was it good?

PantyFanatic 12-30-2001 09:50 PM

Where are you now Diva?

THATS A GOOD PLACE! :p

PantyFanatic 12-30-2001 09:53 PM

Where are you now Sharni?

THATS A GOOD PLACE!:p

PantyFanatic 12-30-2001 10:02 PM

Where are you now.............

Leigh...

OhSoGood...

Sugar...

Angle...

Cherry...

Ophelia...

THATS A GOOD PLACE! :p :D

scotzoidman 12-30-2001 11:04 PM

Oh, I get it

Like the Jesus Jones song...

Right Here, Right Now!!!

(ok, send the kids to bed first...)

TimmyTiptoes 01-02-2002 07:03 AM

:) Chairs are great - with the woman on top -facing away or face to face can create great angles and penetration depth!!

SMITTY 01-02-2002 03:35 PM

sexing places

HAY!!!
I haved the sex on tiem at werk. It were be'd a lots of fon. I werking at a shermp boet, catching shermps wik net's and fishnig hooks and fishnig rods. One dae mine grilfrind comed on bord when Cap'n was gone awa. I did not catching any shermps that dae, bot I gott'd one hel of a veneerium disees. It wassed fon, but skracthy.
-SMITTY