Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who cum's 1st (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2629)

Oldfart 10-04-2001 07:39 AM

Coming

She does, because that's the way we like it.

When we "race" the one who comes first buys a

nice bottle of Merlot.

I Love to win!

Pussy Willow 10-06-2001 12:36 PM

I Do

I usually cum a few times before he does.

He really gets off making me cum. Then when he finally cums,

it's either in my mouth or deep inside my pussy............................

Either way we both end up very satisfied !!!!!!!!!

comet 10-07-2001 10:57 AM

My wife cums first! Always! When I'm fucking her from behind, she's rubbing her clit to orgasm. This may happen two or three times before its my turn and when I do, she can feel my load going off inside of her.

andyhart 10-17-2001 10:47 AM

She does

You always hear about the guy cumming and leaving her to want... So I make sure shes exhausted. I have tried to see how many times she would cum before I did. It backfired once and left me hanging so to speak.

sweetstuff 11-13-2001 10:46 PM

Am I spoiled?

I always cum first, several times is not unheard of.. but I make sure to save up enough to cum with him when he explodes.... it's most satisfying to cum at the same time.

chief4 11-26-2001 01:02 AM

I don't think that most of you guys are being totally honest. Men get too horny too quick and normally cum first. I personally cum first if I fuck my wife with nothing else, I like to make her cum first with licking her and finger fucking her, until she leaks her cum all over my face and sheets.

horseman12 05-07-2002 12:06 PM

i usually try to get the lady i'm with off first, and then i can blow, after that just try to build up to that cresendo, where she cums just from the sensitivety of all the stimulation, and then try to cum together

axe31 05-07-2002 12:54 PM

hard question for me to answer
when haveing sex i allways delay cumming
go till your just about to cum then back off
keep doing it till you can stand it no longer
then when you do cum bang the earth moves
you here music
tho some times you just need a fast fuck

rusti.1 05-08-2002 03:34 PM

My wife always cums first as I get great satisfaction if she does

nikanik 05-08-2002 08:08 PM

We tend to race and i tend to lose cause superman is just so talented. but then again i have my days

sabbadoo 05-08-2002 08:21 PM

She Cums First, Whenever Possible

I always try to make her cum first. Cock, tongue, finger, toe, whatever it takes. I don't rush, it's not a race. The amount of time is not particularly an issue (unless we're doing it in public). Just the moment.

Steph 05-09-2002 07:02 AM

I agree - the woman cumming first seems to work best. Like in 69, for example - I always find that if he cums first, he's too overwhelmed afterwards for me to cum.

Men who want the woman to cum first tend to be more selfless - but some of you who've replied to this thread do it differently and it seems to work just as well for you! :)

slywolf 05-26-2002 08:08 PM

Normaly when I get it she comes first :D

I have this werid deal with condoms. Can't feel a dang thing, so she ends up coming before me. :redghost:

Lady Tango 05-26-2002 08:20 PM

I would like to think we cum together, but it is only 50% of the time that happens. I'll never cum first if it's just penetrative sex, I must have lots of foreplay and oral. That's what gets me to my orgasm.

sadora 05-26-2002 09:27 PM

Twisted always makes sure I cum at least once before we do together(we usually do). I know that I am spoiled.... I ususally have several orgasms before he does, but that is the way he likes it. I have to agree with Steph... selfless men are better in bed.