Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sharni Readmitted (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27587)

RandyGal 02-26-2006 11:30 AM

Similar thoughts to Lilith's here in that I was starting to feel a bit of concern about them not taking care of it immediately......well NOW they will.

I'm actually feeling relief in knowing she's in the hosp right now....that's a good thing!

Healing prayers headed out to you Sharni. (and prayers of comfort go out to you Bilbo.....)

IAKaraokeGirl 02-26-2006 11:31 AM

((Sharni))

gekkogecko 02-26-2006 12:43 PM

Gahhhh!

Double-plus UNgood!

Well, it's good that she's back inthe hospital where they can do something about the infection. But, gah, the fact that she has to go back inthe first place!

fzzy 02-26-2006 01:10 PM

happy healing thoughts, hugs and best wishes to you both!

Scarecrow 02-26-2006 02:26 PM

Well wish and prays for both of you. Take care of her Bilbo

Cheyanne 02-26-2006 03:09 PM

(((((((((Sharni)))))))))

Thanks (((((Bilbo))))) for letting us know!

rockintime 02-26-2006 08:09 PM

My best to Sharni...and you also, Bilbo. Thanks for letting us know...I hope she recovers quickly.

PantyFanatic 02-26-2006 08:15 PM

UPDATE-

Word from Bilbo is that Sharni will be going into surgery at 18:00 Monday local time. (08:00 GMT / 03:00 EST 27 Feb)

TinTennessee 02-26-2006 09:24 PM

I hope and pray you are alright and will heal up fast..."hugs"

musicman 02-26-2006 09:34 PM

Joining the procession of well wishers - our thoughts and prayers are down there too!

dicksbro 02-26-2006 09:55 PM

Thanks for the update, PF. Prayers continue for Sharni and Bilbo! God bless you both!

lizzardbits 02-27-2006 04:18 AM

she is prolly in the operating room right now as i type this so as i have been doing a lot of chanting as of late.....

Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery. Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.

mayhem1978 02-27-2006 04:29 AM

OMG as i am reading this she is either still in the OR or just out of it. But my thoughts and prayers as well as a (((((sharni))))) are being sent to you guys

dicksbro 02-27-2006 04:30 AM

I'm reading through and praying with you, Lizz. What a beautiful prayer for a very special lady.

LixyChick 02-27-2006 05:47 AM

(((((Alasse)))))

Healing thoughts!