Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Big Step (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24531)

PantyFanatic 05-19-2008 10:36 PM

So as OF said, ......... love yourself. :) (it is one of the nicest people ;) )

Mark Vieth 05-20-2008 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
Oh I have one....he is just making us wait...forever...lol

And here I thought women could cock tease chronically....It drives you nuts when the shoe is on the other foot, as you have no control over the situation......

Don't tell me???? He probably wants to marry you first before he divides and conquers.

AngelicVampires 05-20-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
And here I thought women could cock tease chronically....It drives you nuts when the shoe is on the other foot, as you have no control over the situation......

Don't tell me???? He probably wants to marry you first before he divides and conquers.

Actually, he will settle for engagement, lol. But yes, marriage is the ultimate goal. Not saying that it's a bad thing...but my goodness it is SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

Mark Vieth 05-23-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:
Actually, he will settle for engagement, lol. But yes, marriage is the ultimate goal. Not saying that it's a bad thing...but my goodness it is SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

All I can say is look at your quote under your username there......seems to me you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Oh well you'll just have to hmm..."ahem" relieve yourself......yourself. If you use a vib make sure you have plenty of batteries. :hair:

AngelicVampires 05-30-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
All I can say is look at your quote under your username there......seems to me you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Oh well you'll just have to hmm..."ahem" relieve yourself......yourself. If you use a vib make sure you have plenty of batteries. :hair:

Yeah, I do tease....but I also finish the job ;)

AV's Man 06-12-2008 05:08 PM

Ah those were the days... Back when this name still held it's meaning...

Lilith 06-12-2008 05:36 PM

It's obvious that in two years she has grown, changed a lot. Have you??

AngelicVampires 06-12-2008 08:39 PM

I have changed but I am not sure I have changed for the better. I am mostly happier but I still have my moments. I have started to stand up more for myself and have mostly lost the fear of being alone. I figured out that a relationship needs to work on many levels, not just a few. I am kind of surprised to see him posting here...very interesting...

AV's Man 06-12-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
It's obvious that in two years she has grown, changed a lot. Have you??

We were together for 3 years. We've only been apart a matter of months. But to answer your question, yes. She taught me a lot about myself in relation to this world and the people in it.

Lilith 06-12-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:
I am kind of surprised to see him posting here...very interesting...

Well in the past he has not posted in an effort to be part of this community but to have his say in matters regarding you. It seems that has not changed.

AngelicVampires 06-13-2008 11:31 AM

To be honest....I don't feel he has changed a bit in much of anything...(just my opinion)

BamaKyttn 06-13-2008 08:03 PM

Now now

Ladies, lets be kind to the poor boy. It's a little daunting for someone to come in to a place like this where you're already the bad guy. I can't really blame him for being hesitant. I was also quite hesitant when I broke up with the man who brought me to pixies and still more hesitant when I saw that he and his consequent women were frequenting pixies and posting. I was afraid I was going to be cast out for what I did to him. People only change when they are ready to. I don't know if I have changed much over the years, you'll have to ask Souls_Cry. I know he saw a difference in me while I was dating the woman I wasted almost 7 years with, he said I had no spark, that my eyes were completely void of anything resembling joy or spirit. but I let that happen to me. All I'm saying is let the poor guy play in pixies without bringing up his previous transgressions, although it might be a good idea to try and get a new name?? It's kinda like having a tattoo of "Mike" on your ass when you're marrying "Tom" eheheh!

Sorry guys I'm in a weird mood,
Always,
Kyttn

Lilith 06-13-2008 08:10 PM

He's had other names. He's a posted previously.

AngelicVampires 06-13-2008 08:13 PM

Indeed

AV's Man 06-13-2008 10:12 PM

I do only visit this board because of AV. I hadn't been around here since she left and am only back because she mentioned it. No, I'm not stalking or obsessed... Just thought I'd read up when I saw this post and felt inclined to say a little.

Only time will tell if I have changed and if that change was for the better or worse.

I'm not here to impress anyone or defend what mistakes I've made in the past. I know I've not always been the best guy in the world and have sometimes been an outright ass.

I'm living and learning. Hopefully I'll learn fast enough not to be a jerk when I meet my maker.