Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question for the women... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25468)

DangerousPet 06-28-2005 03:12 PM

um... i'm gona be the odd one and say no way in hell. eww
do you know that's where we shit from??? i dunno, i've never
had it done to me but there is a reason it's never been done.
im totally against it and i think if anyone ever did i'd be so
pissed it wouldnt matter how 'good' or whatever it felt, he
knew i had no wish to have it done and he would have done
it anyway... so i'm a big NO WAY IN HELL answer to that question

nicole2309 06-28-2005 04:13 PM

Well I have to agree with everyone else. I think it's great. Not something that I usually just come out and ask for, but when it happens I let him know that I like it.

Galatea 06-28-2005 10:19 PM

I'm going to have to be odd too. I don't enjoy anal play much at all. It hurts and takes way too much time to get to where it doesn't. However, I do get satisfaction from making my partner happy though so if he wants to stick it up the poop chute just give me a little warning is all. I'll take one for the team. :p

Mr Foker 07-01-2005 06:37 AM

When I,m giving oral to Mrs F she loves it when I enter to fingers into her pussy as deep as they can go and then start wiggling them onto she g spot the another moves to the entrance of her arse and boys does this get her going. sucking clit,fingers in pussy and playing with arse fuck gets me going writing about it.

Also what I find a great turn on is when my cock is inside her put a finger in her arse and as we are thursting at each you can feel you cock going in and out.

:hump:

divot109 07-01-2005 07:21 AM

Right on Mr. Foker...

I'm with you buddy. I'm not big into anal sex, but do enjoy doing it with the woman from time-to-time. However, I do have an anal fetish. Everytime that I go down on a woman, I always end up with a finger in the mud vein. There is something about the way a tight sphincter feels gripping my finger. Most woman I've been with seem to enjoy it as well...they writhe in pleasure, yet it generally seems to be taboo as a topic of discussion. They enjoy it while its happening but won't verbally admit to enjoying it!!! And I enjoy a finger in the arse from time-to-time while being sucked as well.

jennaflower 08-25-2008 08:03 PM

**Bump**

lilslut2008 08-30-2008 04:28 PM

definately yes....more play during oral the better

Navarre 08-30-2008 04:38 PM

What do you think I got my MBA in?????

AZRedHot 08-30-2008 07:46 PM

God yes. I'd be nigh on disappointed if he didn't. Fill me up, Buttercup. :D

FlirtWithMe 08-31-2008 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Foker
sucking clit,fingers in pussy and playing with arse fuck gets me going writing about it.
^^^^^ That :nod: Exactly :hot:

Prophet Reality 08-31-2008 01:56 PM

What else are you supposed to do with your hands. I let mine roam all over the woman I am with. Either touching pussy and clit or running up and down her legs and then up to her aroused tits. If the woman is open to it then yeah I will let my fingers slide to her anus and massage it. Most of the time if they are not into they let me know then, otherwise I keep exploring and teasing until I am told to stop or begged to do more.