Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Random Pixies Thoughts (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10423)

BIBI 11-27-2002 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I have always wondered how come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?

LMAO......what are we a bunch of Steven Wright wannabes:D

skipthisone 11-27-2002 09:48 AM

You ever wonder why you blow on a dogs face and they get mad at you, but roll down the window of your car and the first thing they do is stick their head out.

BIBI 11-27-2002 09:52 AM

Why do cats always think they are on the wrong side of the door?

Irish 11-27-2002 09:59 AM

BIBI---Your nose&driving thread reminded me of my youth.My parents;had a large rock;on the lawn,next to one of the main roads in Conn.My best friend&I used to sit on the rock&count the
number of people;that were picking their noses as they drove by.
It was about 80%. Irish
P.S.One of Irishs proverbs---
You can pick your nose!
You can pick your friends!
You can't pick your friends nose!
P.P.S.I think that I need a hobby!I'm wierd.

BIBI 11-27-2002 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
BIBI---Your nose&driving thread reminded me of my youth.My parents;had a large rock;on the lawn,next to one of the main roads in Conn.My best friend&I used to sit on the rock&count the
number of people;that were picking their noses as they drove by.
It was about 80%. Irish
P.S.One of Irishs proverbs---
You can pick your nose!
You can pick your friends!
You can't pick your friends nose!
P.P.S.I think that I need a hobby!I'm wierd.

Ok I will fess up......I used to keep my kids busy with trying to count how many people they could see picking their noses as we were driving somewhere....It's absolutely amazing how many you can see in a day.

BIBI 11-27-2002 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone
You ever wonder why you blow on a dogs face and they get mad at you, but roll down the window of your car and the first thing they do is stick their head out.

mmmm.......maybe it has something to do with breath versus fresh air ;)

incitatus 11-27-2002 06:47 PM

Why do our noses run and our feet smell?

(or should I just speak for myself?)

incitatus 11-27-2002 06:50 PM

What's another word for Thesaurus?

Sugarsprinkles 11-27-2002 11:16 PM

Didja ever notice that as soon as you light a cigarette your bus will arrive or the waitress will bring your food?

Irish 11-28-2002 01:26 AM

SS---I solved that problem;over 30yrs ago;you're welcome to
join me.I quit smoking;cigarettes.Happy Thanksgiving!! Irish
P.S.Two pks. of Camels a day-0!Best thing that I ever did!

legend 11-28-2002 03:16 AM

When you drop a piece of buttered toast, it will always try to land buttered side down. When you drop a cat, it will always try to land feet first. So, if you strap a piece of buttered toast to a cat's back and drop it, both the toast and the cat will try to land on their preferred sides. Hence you can make a 100% efficient engine.

Clint 11-28-2002 05:57 AM

I need an old George Carlin question answered.....Why is everybody that drives slower than you an idiot and the ones driving faster are maniacs????

*Sky

PantyFanatic 11-28-2002 06:06 AM

I’ve always wondered what a chair would look like if our knees bent the other way????

Steph 11-28-2002 06:49 AM

Re: the Osbournes - it's like being a fly on the wall of a celebrity and his family and this family turned out to be hilarious! Yet, through it all, their love for one another shines through :)

Why are so many people's turn signals broken? So many cars cut in front of me or hold up a lane of traffic because they neglected to use their signal light.

Grumble 11-28-2002 07:39 AM

How much can a Koala bear?