Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who has posted naked pictures of themselves? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26808)

Mercury_Maniac 11-19-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquette
Haha....you love girls drooling over you....

its too bad that i'm never there to catch it.

BIGbad 11-19-2005 04:16 PM

I guess I am just an exhibitionist? It gives me a really BIG thrill, among other things getting bigger ;)

Coquette 11-19-2005 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbad
I guess I am just an exhibitionist? It gives me a really BIG thrill, among other things getting bigger ;)

Haha...I bet so.... ;)

bare4you 11-19-2005 04:27 PM

I have here. Why? I felt guilty for always looking at other's photos and not putting my own on. Doubt I'll do it again though. I had my 15 minutes of fame and can live with myself for having done something I never thought I'd have to courage to do.

Fangtasia 11-19-2005 04:46 PM

I have in various places...i do it because i love to share

osuche 11-19-2005 07:50 PM

I have here, although I eventually had them taken down because my husband disapproved.

I posted here because I have several close friend on Pixies that I wanted to share myself with...people who I felt close to and was attracted to and wanted to share a little bit of me. Oh, and the compliments were nice too. :)

I still think of picture thread ideas ALL the time...and I would love to take more...but I made a promise and I'm sticking to it.

scotzoidman 11-19-2005 11:57 PM

Only here, & as I recall it was with a great deal of trepidation, but I did it because I was encouraged to do so by some of the lovelies here who had already shown me theirs first, & it was only fair...

agaethwe 11-20-2005 01:42 AM

I only posted my pics here so far. It was a pretty easy decision, and I have no guilt or second thoughts about it. There are a bunch of reasons for posting, now that I think about it. I lurked here for 3 years, mainly looking at women's pics, and thought it was time to give something back. I wanted to share myself with the world: I'm not selfish, there is plenty of me to go around :) Also, the thought of women enjoying my pics turns me on. Finally, I did it as a way of encouraging my wife to post too.

Coquette 11-20-2005 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I have here, although I eventually had them taken down because my husband disapproved.

I posted here because I have several close friend on Pixies that I wanted to share myself with...people who I felt close to and was attracted to and wanted to share a little bit of me. Oh, and the compliments were nice too. :)

I still think of picture thread ideas ALL the time...and I would love to take more...but I made a promise and I'm sticking to it.

I know...I think about starting a thread again all the time...but it's a demanding job!

Coquette 11-20-2005 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Only here, & as I recall it was with a great deal of trepidation, but I did it because I was encouraged to do so by some of the lovelies here who had already shown me theirs first, & it was only fair...

Of course...show me yours I will show you mine....I see how that goes...

Coquette 11-20-2005 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agaethwe
I only posted my pics here so far. It was a pretty easy decision, and I have no guilt or second thoughts about it. There are a bunch of reasons for posting, now that I think about it. I lurked here for 3 years, mainly looking at women's pics, and thought it was time to give something back. I wanted to share myself with the world: I'm not selfish, there is plenty of me to go around :) Also, the thought of women enjoying my pics turns me on. Finally, I did it as a way of encouraging my wife to post too.

I did some naughty pics with my husband...it was really fun!

blkcat 11-20-2005 08:26 PM

seemed like a good idea at the time,

enjoyed your portfolio,hope to see more of you

quisath 11-20-2005 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I have, a couple of times. Only here. I wanted to express myself sexually to/with people who I felt would understand and appreciate it.

I defineitly Appreciate You. I always Understand!!!!!!!!!

I Posted to Satisfy certain individuals who were very curious. I have no qualms about doing it again if the Curiosity arises again. ;)

alspals69 11-22-2005 06:38 PM

I've never actually posted... although i have responded to a couple of individual requests on another site and from chat friends. I've often contemplated posting, but with my luck it would all over work the next day, lol.

Aqua 11-22-2005 07:28 PM

Once upon a time I may have posted a pic or two. Not sure why, probably just to see if I'd get any response.