Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PantyFanatic Hates It When... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27541)

Scarecrow 02-21-2006 06:46 PM

Happy Happy PF and may there be many more and hope that each one is better than the last one.

dreamgurl 02-21-2006 06:54 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PF!!

PantyFanatic 02-21-2006 07:55 PM

Thank you all for the kind wishes, but you don’t understand. The ONLY thing in life that I seem to have accumulated a surplus of, is birthdays. :rolleyes:

I wasn’t looking to add to that number, but it obviously didn’t work too well.:( You all are SUPPOSE to be occupied with Lixy’s birthday (EASY to hide behind that ;) ). I had good reason to think Bibi was up to no-good,:mad: but when I found out her monitor was smoked and she wouldn’t be back until later this week,:) I thought I might get away undetected.:D I even salted the board with a lot of “Bibi said…” and “Nickster thinks…”, to keep her busy even if she did get back early. ;)

I do appreciate the good wishes form my sexy Pixie family, it was another birthday I was not looking for. LOL

maddy 02-21-2006 08:34 PM

Ahhh, happy birthday and it's always better to still be on this side of the dirt to celebrate them... things surely could be worse and well I'm not ready to freeze time.

jay-t 02-21-2006 08:58 PM

Happy Birthday PF

lizzardbits 02-21-2006 09:34 PM

:D Happy Birthday Father Cock! :D

:D I hope that it is a day full of wet drippy fragrant panties :D

panties panties panties panties panties wet panties panties panties panties panties panties panties zebras panties panties panties panties panties have panties panties panties panties panties escaped panties panties panties panties panties into panties panties panties panties panties the panties panties panties panties panties U.S. panties panties panties panties panties postal panties panties panties panties panties system panties panties panties panties panties Oy! panties panties panties panties panties it panties panties panties panties panties all panties panties panties panties panties makes panties panties panties panties panties me panties panties panties panties panties see panties panties panties panties panties Stars! panties panties panties panties panties! ;)

Cheyanne 02-21-2006 10:00 PM

Happy Birthday (((((((((((((((PF))))))))))))))))

I am so happy that a birthday found you! :D

Steph 02-21-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
it was another birthday I was not looking for. LOL

Join the club.

Sharni 02-21-2006 10:28 PM

^^^*LOL*

Scooby sends ya big birthday kisses :D

1nutworld 02-21-2006 10:30 PM

PF!!

I truly hope you didn't think that we'd forget you on your birthday did you??

FussyPucker 02-21-2006 10:39 PM

Happy Spank Day PF hope it's a good one! :D

Booger 02-21-2006 11:23 PM

Happy birthday PF

another year older

and

another year uglier

osuche 02-21-2006 11:31 PM

Happy birthday my dear friend. Sending kisses your way

sodaklostsoul 02-21-2006 11:46 PM

Abner sends a high paw your way!!!

BigBear57 02-22-2006 12:03 AM

Yeah hell I'm late as usual but I hope it's been a great day friend. Many more to come as well. Cheers PF!