Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You learn something new every day (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29016)

scotzoidman 09-16-2006 09:34 AM

I learned that taking a stand to solve an ongoing problem is both frightening & very liberating at the same time.

Patow 09-16-2006 09:52 AM

J'ai appris a surveiller mes doigts. je me suis ercrasé l'index drtoi, ca fait mal, il est tout bleu.... ouch, mais il va survivre
:gb:

Lilith 09-16-2006 11:46 AM

I learned that I still can't read French.

Oldfart 09-16-2006 12:37 PM

I learned that I share another thing with Lilith.

maddy 09-16-2006 01:55 PM

I learned via babel fish that was something about fingers and turning blue (bruise?) and that they will survive.

Neige 09-16-2006 02:32 PM

Lol - he crushed his index finger, it's all blue, but he'll survive. Pauvre Patow!!!

I learned that lugging home 50 lbs of groceries when you are walking is not that easy.

Steph 09-16-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patow
J'ai appris a surveiller mes doigts. je me suis ercrasé l'index drtoi, ca fait mal, il est tout bleu.... ouch, mais il va survivre
:gb:

Something something blue fingers? :)

Don't worry, Lil, I think even my years of French have failed me here. He hurt his fingers, his index finger is blue but he'll survive?

Talk to us, Patow! :)

Coaster 09-16-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Something something blue fingers? :)

Don't worry, Lil, I think even my years of French have failed me here. He hurt his fingers, his index finger is blue but he'll survive?

Talk to us, Patow! :)

HAHAHAHAHA Steph......... Pssssssssst Steph..... look up!^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

PS got it right....... but I have to admit that i read it twice to get the gist!

Hey Patow...... have PS kiss it for you and all will be better! :D

Oh I learned today that dropping a stump on my sneakered feet hurts!

osuche 09-16-2006 07:49 PM

I learned that some days I should just stay in bed

Coaster 09-16-2006 08:03 PM

I JUST learned that it would be nice to just stay in bed.......... with osuche!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pita 09-16-2006 09:25 PM

I learned how much fun it can be to change roles and be something your not.

Steph 09-16-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
HAHAHAHAHA Steph......... Pssssssssst Steph..... look up!^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

PS got it right....... but I have to admit that i read it twice to get the gist!

Hey Patow...... have PS kiss it for you and all will be better! :D

Oh I learned today that dropping a stump on my sneakered feet hurts!

ROFL Shaddup! I was reading well after others deciphered it!

I learned that people borrow money easily but paying it back is another story.

Grumble 09-17-2006 03:31 AM

I have learnt that fairy tales can happen in real life :)

I recently started a new career in non clinical mental health. Reading through the notes on a client I noted that the head of the referring panel was a certain Tessa O..... The chances of having 2 Tessa O....'s in a city of 70,000 were fairly remote. This Tessa was my first love!!! It was still her maiden name so I took a chance (a huge one for me) and called her. Yes it was my Tessa and she was single. She was just as excited to hear from me as I was to catch up with her. So now we are dating again after 21 years. We are both taking it slow but are really comfortable with each other and there still is that spark.

It is nearly unbelievable but true!! :)

osuche 09-17-2006 11:44 AM

I learned that there's high quality sleep and low quality sleep, and sometimes you can't control what you get

Pita 09-17-2006 07:30 PM

I learned that if you search long enough you will find the perfect pair of shoes. :)