Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   shaved pussy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723)

pje 05-11-2002 02:26 AM

I like a woman to be nicely trimmed or shaved and for myself i keep it nicely trimmed

icecreamthighs 05-12-2002 11:44 AM

I am a new convert, to being shaved, it feels great to touch and when being touched. DZ loves the look and feel of it and as he has just tried out shaving himself - which i think looks and feels great - he says he can feel when i am warm and wet during sex and that it is a great turn on :D

I think that the pixies above may have hit on it - If your S/O is put off by the look then i think the shaving the lips will give you the feeling and the leaving of it on you mound will satisfy his visual needs

enjoy with playing around till you both get what you want!! :D

GermanSteve 05-12-2002 12:01 PM

To me the ideal pussy is shaved. But in front has to stay a little well trimmed area hairy. To me the ideal compromise of look and hygienic needs.

danziggy 05-12-2002 02:06 PM

i am new to the whole shaved experience thing...

i do like it tho'

ict has shaved herself and it looks and feels fantastic!!!

she also likes the fact i have shaved myself...

but if she didnt shave i wouldnt be bothered by it..
isnt it good to be able to please your s/o in so many ways :D:D:D

luvalot lovely 07-10-2002 10:47 PM

I started getting mine waxed a couple months ago. I went to a salon where the motto is, "anything you don't want, we take off!" They took off everything front and back, and left a design of my choice. I have never done anything that made me feel sexier! Not only is it smooth, but it stays that way longer, and grows back soft. My pussy is smoother after a wax than the closest shave--my husband loves to lick it, and it's more sensitive during sex too! Call some salons in your area and ask if they do the "take it all off wax."

roxanne916 07-12-2002 08:28 PM

I have shaved in the past, but the growing in part can be murder! LOL I tend to trim very short, hair does not grow back as fast, and still get all the sensations.

love,
rockee

gods_favorite 07-16-2002 04:58 PM

I like all natural pussy. I don't know why I love hairy bushes, but I'll take it anywhere I can get it.

Ando3 07-17-2002 01:32 AM

I like the neatly trimmed variety (wish I could have voted for that!)... though the shock of feeling a newly shaved mound is AWESOME!!!!!

sassypantz 07-17-2002 01:38 AM

I have always been a practitioner of the neat and tidy : shaved and trimmed. But I recently ventured to the clean shaven. Oh yeah, it felt incredibly sexy for a day or so. All I can say is regrowth is a bitch. So, I've got to tell you, I am left feeling less than sexy. It's back to the norm for me!

Brian_Watt 07-19-2002 12:13 AM

Balder is better.

not as much hair in the back of your throat when you eat her out!

Midnight Kiss 07-26-2002 05:34 PM

I love the feeling of being freshly shaven!!!!!!!! A now ex s/o wanted to give me a trim and agreed to let him and needless to say, he forgot to stop, LOL. Even after him I continued to keep myself shaven. The current s/o told me that I answered one of his fantasies by being shaven, that it was something he had always wanted to try. :)

Cobern 08-01-2002 03:36 PM

What about guys shaving in designs? It seems that you can either trim, shave the shaft and balls or shave it all off. But there's no talk about guys landing strips or small patches. Is it THAT uncommon for a guy to be bald? I get a lot of looks sometimes

Little^Sprite 08-08-2002 10:18 AM

Theres no need to shave and suffer nasty stubble or go to an expensive salon to be waxed when you can buy an epilator and stay smooth for weeks.

dicksbro 08-08-2002 10:47 AM

Personally love the shaved or trimmed look, but it's not a big issue. My wife doesn't enjoy the itchy feeling when total shaving grows back but she keeps herself nicely trimmed.

ericthered 08-09-2002 10:13 AM

Shaving? You girls have to be crazy! I shave my face every morning and it is a real PITA. And guess what, 24 hours later it feels like a hedgehog. And who wants to make love to a hedgehog?
No - bikini cream is the only way to go. This finish is smoother and silky, and the regrowth is slow and soft. There is nothing like sliding up and down between a pair of clean smooth lips. I love it and she loves the way I can last for ages. Add a little stubble and it's not only uncomfortable but -OOPS! - that didn't last very long.