Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Masturbation Question (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9027)

Lovediva 09-23-2002 10:31 AM

Dean...there was/is nothing wrong with what you did!! There are alot of nights when my SO is sleeping and I take out my toys and get myself off...and there are the times when he does the same..and it don't bother me one bit! Actually, I prefer him doing that then doing it in another room...it just might wake me up and then he wouldn't have to finish the job!! :D

Sometimes..I pretend I am sleeping...and just to hear him doing it is a HUGE turn on!!!! :D

Dean 09-23-2002 11:16 PM

Well, I've even spoken to her friends (which were my friends first) and they are saying the same thing that you guys are. I'm just glad that I'm not the jerk she's trying to say I am.

ReggieGirl 09-24-2002 12:38 AM

Dean,

First of all, if my boyfriend wanted to have sex and I turned him down, I would NOT tell him he was wrong for taking care of it himself. And, if I heard you, lying in bed beside me, pleasuring yourself...WHAT A TURN ON! I wouldn't be able to let you finish by yourself, I would have been all over you! It really does sound like she was looking for an excuse. Maybe your next girlfriend will be more open.

ReggieGirl

Sassy Rose 09-24-2002 01:35 AM

Dean, she was definitely wrong. And not only that...selfish to think that just because she wasn't interested that you had to find somewhere else or forget about relief. Heck, while I'm at it, I may as well say what I really think.....she was stupid *LOL*, even is I didn't want sex (like that ever happens) I would have been more then willing to help provide you with some relief :p

Thank your lucky stars that she is gone now, and you can move on to someone who cares about you, not just herself :)

MrX 09-24-2002 05:26 AM

<< cut and paste what jennaflower said in here>>

yup we all agree.

Though I can sorta see where she's coming from (even if i dont agree)

dzbuster 09-25-2002 11:39 AM

if your really looking to make sense out of her actions picture this. dead tired in fact to tired to even have sex. all of a sudden the beds shaking. noises. maybe even a little hornier but still falling asleep but being kept up. hey go do that somewhere else ( let me sleep)!!!! NO?????.............
this is what occurred to me and i once fell alseep in the middle of being riden. damn she was pissed and i had the nerve at first to be mad at her for waking me
as far as where to go.......when i was little my dad told me that when i got old enough to use the bathroom. it flushes easily...private....if worried about noise run the water. just remember to wipe the seat

Dean 09-26-2002 05:22 AM

Well, I guess it's a good thing I don't still live with my Dad then.

Cindy Kim 09-26-2002 10:06 AM

Living with the parents can be a big bummer for masturbation, particularly when they have an open door policy for your room, LOL. As far as you pleasuring yourself in bed, I have to agree that she shouldn't have gotten upset by what you did. Usually if my boyfriend is feeling frisky and I'm don't feel the need to be pleasured myself, I just get him off. And if I'm really tired, the best solution for everybody is for me to give him a blow job and then jump him in the morning when I'm feeling better rested. If she was that upset, then most likely she assumed you weren't fantasizing about her. Because, believe me, there's nothing more flattering than for a guy to let me know that when I'm unavailable, he's thinking of me when he masturbates. I can't imagine any girl being upset by you masturbating if she knows you're thinking about what you two will do the next time she's in the mood.