Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Masterbation (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640)

Tango Seven 03-18-2002 06:01 PM

I enjoy masturbation as it is a means to relax and to indulge oneself in fantasy. Don't get me wrong I enjoy intercourse with my partner but sometimes it is just nice to be alone with your imagination.

souls_cry2000 04-02-2002 03:20 AM

I was given a hand job once with my cock wrapped up in a pair of silk panties. It was awesome. It makes me tingle all over right now to think about it.

danziggy 04-02-2002 04:50 AM

ive had a girl wrap her hair around it and wank me till i came in her hair. it was very nice. her hair was so soft.

i prob just do it most when im in the bath. nice and relaxed. but it does tend to stick to you when you get out....so you end up havin a shower after.

JadeFire1260 04-02-2002 04:31 PM

I use a vibrating toothbrush and those pull down hose shower heads, sometimes when I'm desperate and away from home I use a pillow corner.

Murga 04-02-2002 07:49 PM

Hey people,
Masturbation is doing yourself yourself!!
So tell what you do when you do yourself alone!
Me....I like to jerk off thinking about all the sexy things I missed...and doing it the car in middle of a traffic jam is a great soother!!

Murga 04-02-2002 08:05 PM

Hey people,
Masturbation is doing yourself yourself!!
So tell what you do when you do yourself alone!
Me....I like to jerk off thinking about all the sexy things I missed...and doing it the car in middle of a traffic jam is a great soother!!

Master1012 04-03-2002 12:16 AM

I generally use my hands. Left thumb under shaft, four other fingers massaging my balls while my right hand strokes the shaft in either up and down motions or pressured circular motions with my index and middle finger of my right hand.

Also have used : DizzyPen, rounded end of coke bottle through pants (somehwhat in public), vibrating toothbrush ( JadeFire suggested it to me bein my g/f and all ), misc other vibrating things.

Tango Seven 04-13-2002 07:25 PM

We like to masturbate each other, it's best when shared and to be able to bring your partner to orgasm is very satisfying. However, there are times when I like to maturbate on my own, I find it very relaxing and satisfying. Sometimes when I get horny and my wife isn't in the mood for sex she encourages me to masturbate. Masturbation is very much part of our sex life.

alfjack 07-17-2002 10:12 AM

Just laying on my back listening to my fav cd... and massaging my shaft and balls very, very,very slowly... :)

rsgreen07 09-14-2003 04:42 AM

Anytime-Anyplace-With Anyone From The Opposite Sex...You Catch My Drift

fun_lovin_bitch 04-21-2004 12:15 PM

water is good, a showerhead stimulates the clit, i love that. makes the bathwater go funny tho!

kinx 04-21-2004 04:42 PM

Usually, after a fresh shave, I like to stand in front of the mirror and oil up my cock and balls. Sometimes, I'll put a figure in a my ass and put a little pressure on my prostate gland, while i slowly stroke away. I like to put a small shaving mirror nearby so I can get different views.

nfpatil 04-24-2004 01:59 PM

You must to take of my opinion! Why? Simply because it is backed by 41 years of continuous experience in my 51 year life-span! Convinced? Then give it a try!
Standing/sleeping/bathing/eating/drinking anytime!
Simply think of HER and you are on!

hotfire 04-24-2004 08:15 PM

I love to masurbate perusing the lovely ladies pics here on pixies....usually the back hand method, but always with some oil to keep the friction down and the pleasure up.

Rick Forbes 06-08-2004 03:34 PM

No surprise coming from me, ladies and gents. Two words: "prostate massage."

imaginewithme 06-09-2004 12:09 PM

gulp :slurp:

Lion 06-09-2004 07:16 PM

I like two hands well lubed.

Coach Knight 06-10-2004 09:03 PM

One hand on the mouse and one on the cock.
JK ... mostly just one hand squeezing my balls and the other jerking my dick.

SummerBrunet 06-15-2004 03:03 PM

Personaly I thank God for Masterbation :)

fun_lovin_bitch 06-18-2004 01:37 PM

i love to use stuff like bananas and whipped cream cos it feels really nice and sexy, but also, again, the faucet on my clit is nice but what's nicer is to attach a small hose (say 0.5m) to the faucet and then let a jet of warm water hit your clit because that makes me cum every time

denny 06-18-2004 07:16 PM

The shower is great! I fantasize about my girl and POW!

imaginewithme 06-19-2004 01:57 AM

Denny, I sure can tell you've got a lot of love goin on in you lately! Congrats!

Yeah, the shower is nice at times.

cyberkitten 06-24-2004 12:42 PM

i love masturbating in front of my partner to tease him. he's not had girls before that would do it, and i think he was kind of suprised the first time i did. he gets kinda impatient tho and likes to jump in and help. how do you girls (and guys) keep your partners from interrupting too soon? i think i may have to tie him to something next time :D

wrestlemark 07-12-2004 12:14 PM

lets cum together sexy cyber kitten

greagle 11-16-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia
Hi, everybody!

I just read this cool quote...

"The nice thing about masturbation is that you don't have to dress up for it." --Truman Capote

Which brings up the question, guys and gals... what's your favorite way to masterbate? Do you know any special tricks you can share with us... hmmm?

Love licks,
Petunia

my favorite time and way is during the day and I am on the puter in and adult chat room having cybersex... :loveshowe :69: