Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

marlborodasreds 12-12-2009 11:52 PM

howdy

howdy all i am marlborodasreds it occured to me that while i have been here for awhile and i have never really talked to many people. well i will say i have talked to some wonderful people here and i even met someone new here. also yes i do own my own site and i DO NOT promote it on other peoples sites i am here to have a goodtime and meet new people. Also i am from gods country you know TEXAS. anything y'all want to know just ask. take it sleazy all.

snugglebear33 12-20-2009 05:14 AM

33m here with 37 bi female we live in portage michigan
and we are very open in our relationship
looking for new friends and if the right female comes along something long term
but all is fun and games and im looking to explore some fantasies that she wont do but have her blessing to find someone who will

jseal 12-24-2009 11:08 PM

snugglebear33,

Welcome to Pixies Place. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

wmkrow 12-26-2009 04:35 AM

27 year old male in Georgia. I'm looking for anything that will help me pop a nut every so often.

Lilith 12-26-2009 10:13 AM

We have lots of ways to bust a nut around here :whip:

Harley Q 02-14-2010 08:36 PM

I can safely say I haven't been on this site in so long, I...well, I feel like a blushing virgin here again. I hope it's alright if I reintroduce myself.

I'm living, working and playing in the greater Philadelphia area these days. Not as much play as I'd like, I'm currently single.

woodgoat27 02-14-2010 08:42 PM

me too, it sucks being single..

dicksbro 02-26-2010 04:44 AM

Welcome back Harley Q. Always good to see Pixies come in out of the snow. We've missed you.

And, welcome to Pixies woodgoat27. Hope you have a great time here. Post around so we can get to know you!

SexKittten_18 03-08-2010 01:08 AM

I'm not new, but I definitely haven't been here in a while :) So I thought I would say hi again

Oldfart 03-09-2010 03:30 AM

It is so good to see our lost lambs return.

Say hi often and loudly.

Rhiannon 03-12-2010 02:46 PM

hi all.
Been around for a bit.. Wanted to say howdy to all

Howler58 04-04-2010 05:46 PM

Howdy

Hello, my name is Mike. I enjoy reading naughty stories. I'm married, but my wife and I have an agreement: we allow each other to play online, or in other ways not involving physical contact. We'd allow that, too, as long as we're both together when it happens. I'm always on the lookout for people who like to have sexy play, and this community has some very sexy people in it!

Nice to meetcha!

Mike

Lilith 04-04-2010 05:52 PM

Hi Mike. Nice to meet you. Look forward to reading your posts. We have some greta erotica in the story section as well a regular group of nut jobs and sexy people that you should enjoy coming to know.

dicksbro 04-08-2010 04:33 AM

Hi there Howler58. Great to have you with us and hope you enjoy Pixies as much as we do. Have fun and jump in with posts so we can all get to know you and you us. :thumbs:

dicksbro 04-08-2010 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKittten_18
I'm not new, but I definitely haven't been here in a while :) So I thought I would say hi again

Glad to see you, again! :wave:

elevencreations 04-26-2010 09:10 PM

hello

hello everyone, im newbie here, im glad to be part of this cool community, thanks :)

emptymoon 04-26-2010 09:18 PM

hey, I'm john.
new here, I hope to get to know ya all better

pinkFlames 04-26-2010 09:38 PM

:welcome:

Welcome at all new members. :kisser:

Lilith 04-26-2010 09:55 PM

mmmm fresh meat...er I mean hello ;)

emptymoon 04-27-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
mmmm fresh meat...er I mean hello ;)

I just showed up and you are already lookin at my meat?
wow, you are fast!
;)

dicksbro 04-28-2010 03:27 AM

Hello elevencreations! Welcome to Pixies-Place. Hope you do some posting so we can get to know you. It's a great site and a lot of fun.

Emptymoon, I think I said hello in one of the Smut Games threads, but, just in case ... HELLO! And a big welcome to you, too!

Wow! Here's a wave for two great new members. :wave:

emptymoon 04-28-2010 02:35 PM

thanks its good to be here
:)

Incognitus 04-29-2010 02:13 AM

They say you only get one chance to make a good first impression and if that’s true, I’m royally screwed. LOL! Frankly, I’ve never been very good at this sort of thing and prefer to let my posts do the talking for me. I realize this isn’t much of an intro/bio but hopefully it will suffice and I’ll…..uh…..fit right in. ;)

pinkFlames 04-29-2010 08:24 PM

That's very nice Incognitus, now hurry up and get on with the posting, so the other's can get to know you.

dicksbro 04-30-2010 04:11 AM

Hi there, Incognitus! Hope you enjoy the little bit of heaven we call Pixies-Place! Look forward to seeing you posting in the forums.

Incognitus 05-06-2010 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkFlames
That's very nice Incognitus, now hurry up and get on with the posting, so the other's can get to know you.

Hmmmmm. It appears that someone is a tad impatient. Just remember pink, things come to/in/on those who wait.....or something like that. :D

Incognitus 05-06-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Hi there, Incognitus! Hope you enjoy the little bit of heaven we call Pixies-Place! Look forward to seeing you posting in the forums.

Thanks for the welcome, dicksbro! I've the feeling that I've found an online home and I'll do my best to post here as often as possible. :)

nikki1979 05-08-2010 10:37 PM

not so much an introduction as a REintroduction!! I have missed all my pixies so much!!!! im still in delaware, still kinda crazy and still the same ole me!!!

dicksbro 05-09-2010 10:24 AM

Nikki1979, we thrilled to have you back again. You know our light is always on. :)

:x:

emptymoon 05-09-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
not so much an introduction as a REintroduction!! I have missed all my pixies so much!!!! im still in delaware, still kinda crazy and still the same ole me!!!

Well, here's hopin to get to know ya!
;)

nikki1979 05-09-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Nikki1979, we thrilled to have you back again. You know our light is always on. :)

:x:

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))missed the hell out of everyone!!! thanks for the warm re-welcome!!!
and
emptymoon, hoping to get to know you as well!!!

Maleslut1186 05-10-2010 09:28 AM

Welcome back Nikki I hope to get to know you as well

wally_games 07-22-2010 12:22 PM

W

I recently joined and did get a message or two from members. Hope to chat with, or meet, with some of you.

I'm a 52 year old male. Live in north central Texas. I work in the Arlington area. Love to read stories and converse with willing adults. I'm tall, thin, and have the hormones of an 18 year old, LOL.

Hope to hear from you! Am willing to swap email addresses with interested parties.

pinkFlames 07-22-2010 08:30 PM

Hi wally games. Welcome to Pixies-Place. :D

lafehubert 07-26-2010 07:47 PM

Here goes...

I'm not very good about talking about myself but, here goes...

I'm 3.2 decades. 5'7", about 200 lbs., dark brown hair, bluish eyes that kind of shift hue depending on what color I wear with a yellow string in my left iris.

I have a wicked sense of humor when incited. I like to take things apart to see how they work. I am good with my hands (yes like that too you dirty minded pervs...Wait a minute I resemble that remark too!! :eyebrows:) I like to go out in the woods and wander around and get off the trails (I was a Boy Scout in my youth so I can't get lost, I just misplace everything else. :rofl: ).

I like sci-fi and fantasy novels (which are different subjects regardless what the library thinks). Sci-fi is based on reality with bent physical laws like traveling faster than the speed of light. Fantasy tosses out the laws of physics and is only limited by the authors imagination.

I'm kind of nit-picky (see above) and like things well defined, but can just let it ride if its not THAT important.

I think there is too much pain and suffering in this world, and would like to add a little pleasure as I go. :wink:

By my location you can tell I like the Colts but I am no fanatic (though i try not to miss a regular season game). :line:

I have been learning to be a locksmith from a friend of mine who said I could ride with him on his jobs. Which consisted of him telling me what to do and me doing all the work.

I think that's all for now. Anything else you can ask me or read my posts.

Before you can say it... For someone who has trouble talking about oneself, I guess i did pretty good, huh?

Lilith 07-26-2010 09:44 PM

Nice to meet you lafehubert. Good to get to know a few things about you.

PantyFanatic 07-26-2010 10:12 PM

What she ^^^ said. :welcome:

Fangtasia 07-27-2010 12:20 AM

Welcome to the family!

wyndhy 07-30-2010 12:08 PM

hello!:wave:

ChainedHeart 07-30-2010 10:22 PM

Introducing... moi!

Ok so I've been here for a little bit but haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself. This is for my amusement only so other things rank higher up the list. No offense to you gals and guys but an almost 18 month old takes up some serious day light :nod:

So here goes...

I'm Shadowdancers' little sis and have suffered mightily from middle child syndrome. I'm 26 years old and live in my own self imposed version of a suffocating inferno. In other words my chosen spot in the soul sucking black hole that is south east Tennessee.

I'm a petite bbw at a whole 5 foot and 2.75 inches tall and enough boobage to consider their own small zip code. I have long silky hair (usually chemically enhanced to some shade of red or dark brown) that falls to the crack of my big round behind. I have dark brown eyes and little feet and hands.

I tend to be shy but out spoken in the same breath. I'm very opinionated but tend not to speak my mind.

My alter ego is a maniacal sadist that adores shiny sharp pointy things, leather, satin and a exploring textures. We both have tactile fixations and are easily distracted when petted the right way.

I love to read anything I can get my hands on as long as it can hold my interest. I love anything from a raunchy fantasy/sci-fi or a who done it/murder thriller. With the powers of search engines I can be found surfing and reading about different topics until either my elbow seizes up or the poor computer shuts itself down.

I've been beaten for pleasure, beaten for fun and beaten against my will. I know what I like and I'm willing to explore. Now just to teach some poor unsuspecting soul to keep up with me...

So in closing I am quiet, tend to lurk and probably won't say much of anything unless you try to get it out of me. But I'll attempt a better effort for what seems to be a swell bunch to hang around and get to know.

So hello to you beautiful pixie ladys and dashing pixie lads... (and yes I've taken the time to look at pictures and I must say... :thumbs: )

ciao
Chainedheart