Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Damp Panties!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28123)

imaginewithme 05-23-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh My Ladies! How does one follow that? TY for the wet panties!

True story... ;)

OMG.........ok that got mine damp!!!!

alspals69 05-23-2006 03:40 PM

wow - i like this thread..makes it very hard to work though.
sod work, gonna read a few of these again!!

Coach Knight 05-23-2006 04:59 PM

*takes bow for thread

PantyFanatic 05-23-2006 08:00 PM

*Gives great applause for the thread* :D …………………….. in a while ……… when I have two hands available. :o

scotzoidman 05-24-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
*Gives great applause for the thread* :D …………………….. in a while ……… when I have two hands available. :o

The sound of one hand clapping?

Steph 05-25-2006 02:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^ Very good, Mr. Cunning Linguist

I'm in a mostly off-again relationship & had some friends & friends-of-friends over last week. This quiet, well-built 50-Cent lookalike had asked me for my number but I wasn't really ready for anything but my off-again relationship wallowing.

As we danced to hip-hop in my little kitchen, I somehow found myself grinding slightly against him but danced away from him.

The party ended very shortly after that & I saw my guests down the three flights of stairs with dog in tow. The dog & I went for a quick walk & came back home.

I realized my lips were puffy & embraced my undies.

I talked to him today at work realized my legs involuntarily opened as I quickly fantasized about him.

Was he erect? Semi-erect? Either way, this will be very fun.

LixyChick 05-25-2006 04:37 AM

Uh...YUM! ^^^^^^^^^^^

seminalfluid 05-25-2006 09:18 PM

Ditto on the yum^^^^ I wonder if my wife has ever pulled over in a secluded area and rubbed one out? I would love to hear it from her if she has :rolleyes:

PantyFanatic 06-02-2006 09:26 AM

If ever there was a thread that needed :bump:, this is it. :undies:

:slurp:

Steph 06-02-2006 10:15 AM

If you had to choose between Red Green & . . . . ah, forget it. Panties win.

campingboy 06-02-2006 05:04 PM

He would be in heaven with Red Green in Panties. The best of both worlds. lol

PantyFanatic 06-02-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
If you had to choose between Red Green & . . . . ah, forget it. Panties win.

He's only my guru. Not my god.

:undies:
:wish:

imaginewithme 06-10-2006 09:57 PM

Ok this happened today..... and as soon as it did I first thought I couldn't wait to tell Mr. IWM and I couldn't wait to write about it here. (nothing TOO major)

I got to class and we had a substitute instructor. I sat down and I instantly thought this lady was soooo beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her! If I was able to "pick" what type of girl I wanted to ever be with she didn't fall into the categories...but man!

She had the most clear skin I have ever seen, said she was 40 years old, long red hair and see-thru blue eyes, a little taller than me, so probably 5'7", perfect boobies and probably about 150 lbs.

Her lips were the most perfect lips I've ever seen. I've NEVER wanted to kiss a woman so bad. I kept thinking about it for a long time--wondering about sucking on her lip.

I just couldn't stop looking at her. I started imagining what she looked like under her clothes, I checked out her shoes....I even checked out how smooth her skin looked in her cleavage. She came up to talk to me and I couldn't even look her in the eyes. After class she walked out with me and I wanted soooo bad to comment on her beauty, but couldn't. She did tell me that my skin was really nice for 33.... :rolleyes2

But....anyway..... I felt my panties get damp...just from checking out a GIRL! That definately doesn't happen to me.

When I told Mr. IWM about it (as soon as I walked in "Hey, a girl made my panties wet today") he said "You didn't bring her home?" I said, "Nope, she would have been allll mine". HAHAHA --like she would have ever wanted me!

PantyFanatic 06-10-2006 10:28 PM

:wish:

:faint:

Gerda 06-10-2006 11:30 PM

I got so horny last time I flew I had to pull my panties aside under my jacket on the plane and finger myself to a quite orgasm. I was soaked when I got up to go pee afterward. :o

That was a week ago.