Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A Thanksgiving thought….. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10182)

LixyChick 11-23-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
So it's chicken?

Every comparison says it tastes like chicken......so why in the hell don't eggs taste like chicken?????????

Some things, I guess, we'll just NEVER know the answer to! :D

LMFAO@Lil's beerfu!

PantyFanatic 11-24-2004 01:02 AM

I said *BUMP*

(I repeat myself ………….. once a year)

sodaklostsoul 11-24-2004 01:59 AM

Got Turkey!!!

Steph 11-24-2004 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
(I repeat myself ………….. once a year)

*sigh* If that were only the case.

Whoa, I mentioned children last year? Yikes, I think my biological clock stopped ticking several months ago!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys down there :wave:

Midnight Kiss 11-24-2004 02:12 AM

nope, having turkey here as well, lol, happy thanksgiving everyone

Galatea 11-24-2004 03:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The digital version...was my avatar for a brief period....

dicksbro 11-24-2004 04:10 AM

On a serious note ...

... just want to thank all of you for being the great people that you are! I consider myself very lucky to have a wonderful wife; great kids; and friends like you. Truly a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Here's hoping yours will be a most special one.

Now ... please pass the turkey. :)

jseal 11-24-2004 07:02 AM

Gentlefolk,

I wish you all an enjoyable and satisfying Thanksgiving. Thank you all for being Pixies! Eat too much! Regret it on Saturday.

Pita 11-24-2004 07:43 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!! :wine:

I intend to stuff myself on stuffing. :slurp:

Lilith 11-24-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
*sigh* If that were only the case.

Whoa, I mentioned children last year? Yikes, I think my biological clock stopped ticking several months ago!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys down there :wave:

Thanksgiving is a time when you get to see family you have been missing....

Great to see ya Steph!

dicksbro 11-24-2004 06:23 PM

Thanksgiving and a parrot

:D

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude, and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious, and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music, and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.

No improvement. Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions, and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

sodaklostsoul 11-24-2004 07:14 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^ Too funny DB!!

kathy1 11-25-2004 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Every comparison says it tastes like chicken......so why in the hell don't eggs taste like chicken?????????

Some things, I guess, we'll just NEVER know the answer to! :D

LMFAO@Lil's beerfu!

Wonder who first saw an egg fall from a chicken's butt and said, "hey, i think i'll eat that" ?......maybe it's good an egg don't taste like chicken.....

Anyway.....happy turkey day to all and to all a good snooze on the couch afterwards. :wave:

PantyFanatic 11-25-2005 12:00 PM

*BUMP*

We did it again. :rolleyes2 <---- fat & happy smilie

sodaklostsoul 11-26-2005 12:26 AM

I'm still hungry!!!!