Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   <3 WI <3 (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37030)

Oldfart 04-18-2014 07:29 AM

The person who sends him a pair of velcro gloves and a gum boot will probably get into BIG trouble. Just warnin' ya.

rabbit 04-19-2014 02:34 PM

All the best to you WI!

:thumbs:

Teddy Bear 04-23-2014 11:33 AM

Sorry to hear of your accident WI. Hope you're up and about and feeling up sheep...... no, I meant feeling better real soon. Nice picture. Keep that positive outlook, it will help.

WildIrish 04-24-2014 02:17 PM

Thank you very much for the kind thoughts and words, everyone. The reaction of friends & family helped greatly and I appreciate it.

Thank you also, as coordinated by Lilith, for the beautiful flowers. I'm sorry the picture of them included that beat up patient, but the nice words about that were very encouraging too. I don't like the current condition of my right eye but am told it will heal in time.

Very lucky to be alive, and to have such thoughtful friends.

Oldfart 04-24-2014 06:55 PM

Yes, WildIrish, get well soon so we can get back to picking on you.

There is a process called finger knitting which may allow you to

unite pleasure and need. There are elements of sheep and dexterity here.

Lilith 04-24-2014 08:12 PM

Told ya, still sexy. X

ShadowDancer 04-24-2014 08:30 PM

Get well soon WI!! :x:

BIBI 04-24-2014 10:17 PM

Get well soon WI.... :cheerlead

Coaster 04-25-2014 07:08 AM

Glad you're up and around WI! And you're supposed to stay away from the rams.... they aren't as easy as the ewes! :D

WildIrish 04-28-2014 12:16 PM

First appointment for outpatient physical therapy today. Did three exercises. But on the bright side...my hand brace was removed! Very happy about that. I feel so much happier knowing one more step has been taken, plus it was almost impossible to fit my left hand through most of my sleeves. ha ha

Thursday will be the appointment with the orthopedic doctor for my cervical collar. I'm really hoping that goes soon too. I'm so uncomfortable in bed that I don't sleep well and never feel rested.

Once that goes, it will just be my right eye to get straightened out and I'll be reasonably close to healed!

AZRedHot 04-28-2014 02:03 PM

So glad to hear you're making such excellent progress, and feeling better. I hope you get that collar off, too. If you're going to be not sleeping, you should be doing something far more fun in bed than hurting!

Gentle hugs to you, WI.

WildIrish 04-28-2014 02:51 PM

I think the collar is negatively impacting the quality of my sleep, so being cleared to remove it could help the healing process too. I still have a long way to go, believe me. But considering where I'm coming from, I feel like I can do it.

WildIrish 04-28-2014 02:53 PM

And if that comment about the collar doesn't work with the orthopedic surgeon...I'm going to tell her that Mrs. WI hasn't enjoyed a good face-sitting session in 6 weeks and she's feeling neglected. :D

AZRedHot 04-28-2014 05:19 PM

You're such a giver! :D Take it easy...maybe just hold your head still and let her grind. You won't mind, will ya?