Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Damp Panties!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28123)

PantyFanatic 06-11-2006 12:56 AM

^------ is never on the right plane :hair:

imaginewithme 06-11-2006 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
:wish:

:faint:

Ya like that?

alspals69 06-11-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
Ok this happened today..... and as soon as it did I first thought I couldn't wait to tell Mr. IWM and I couldn't wait to write about it here. (nothing TOO major)

I got to class and we had a substitute instructor. I sat down and I instantly thought this lady was soooo beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her! If I was able to "pick" what type of girl I wanted to ever be with she didn't fall into the categories...but man!

She had the most clear skin I have ever seen, said she was 40 years old, long red hair and see-thru blue eyes, a little taller than me, so probably 5'7", perfect boobies and probably about 150 lbs.

Her lips were the most perfect lips I've ever seen. I've NEVER wanted to kiss a woman so bad. I kept thinking about it for a long time--wondering about sucking on her lip.

I just couldn't stop looking at her. I started imagining what she looked like under her clothes, I checked out her shoes....I even checked out how smooth her skin looked in her cleavage. She came up to talk to me and I couldn't even look her in the eyes. After class she walked out with me and I wanted soooo bad to comment on her beauty, but couldn't. She did tell me that my skin was really nice for 33.... :rolleyes2

But....anyway..... I felt my panties get damp...just from checking out a GIRL! That definately doesn't happen to me.

When I told Mr. IWM about it (as soon as I walked in "Hey, a girl made my panties wet today") he said "You didn't bring her home?" I said, "Nope, she would have been allll mine". HAHAHA --like she would have ever wanted me!

wow.... now how hot is that???
but i think you undervalue yourself IMW
maybe you should test the water.
who dares wins
which would explain why i have managed to do some of the things i have when the odds are stacked against me!

acepen 06-17-2006 12:41 AM

Planes

How come I never sit next to someone like you on a plane?

the earthling 2 06-17-2006 12:44 AM

Hmmmm, getting damp in public is verying embarssing for me. Im not really that sexy and horny in real life. I acctualy try to hide it.

PantyFanatic 07-18-2014 07:13 AM

:bump:

:nod:

Cyberdude26 07-18-2014 12:40 PM

Nice bump ... had to take a break from ..... *work* ....

dicksbro 07-20-2014 12:03 AM

These things of course never bother me.

They really don't.

Honestly.

Well, okay ... maybe sometimes.

Perhaps a little more often than that.

Okay ...

NOW YOU'VE GOT ME LEAKING!

Took all those years to wind down from the previous posting ... now ... here I am back again. :slurp:

:D

Lilith 08-06-2014 08:28 PM

See those ladies were amazing.

kleclere 08-07-2014 03:34 PM

Have to admit that all the ladies here at Pixies are amazing.

dicksbro 08-08-2014 12:02 AM

I'll second that! :thumbs:

dicksbro 09-02-2014 12:47 AM

I think we need some more posting by our beautiful Pixie gals. :boink: