Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gentlemen - Describe your penis! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29955)

lc69hunter 07-31-2008 12:39 AM

fairly small guy when unaroused (in fact, doesn't hang below the balls). However, grows a lot when given attention. Slightly longer than average, and average girth. Veiny when aroused.

jennaflower 08-02-2008 02:22 PM

Come on guys.... I am eager to learn more about your cocks... descriptions... descriptons... please :) Pics would be good too!!!

Navarre 08-02-2008 03:37 PM

Mine is adequate enough to do what needs to be done. :hot:

rabbit 08-02-2008 08:09 PM

They say a pic is worth a thousand words, so...

take a look

jennaflower 08-03-2008 11:37 AM

Yum... I don't think I have ever seen a penis that wasn't appealing... seriously... i truly don't think I have... proof that perfect things do exist. :)

Thanks Rabbit :) :bj: Yummy :)

citrus 08-04-2008 01:38 AM

see avatar.
of course the testicles are huge

AZRedHot 08-09-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-t
If i have just shaved around it ,with all the little pices of toilet paper stuck everywhere it looks like a gopher wearing a turtleneck !

Jay-t wins the thread!

Just slightly off topic for the ladies...do you ever refer to your pussy as "she"? I find men's personification of their cocks amusing, I admit.

Maleslut1186 04-21-2010 09:58 AM

8 inches fully hard, medium thickness, circumcized and it and my balls are usually shaved.

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/...ead.php?t=34399

Cjack 04-24-2010 06:35 PM

The best way to discribe mine is, "in my prime I swung 9 inches. Since I hit 60 I have lost and inch a year and I'm 68 years old."

PantyFanatic 04-24-2010 06:56 PM

My penis is a looser. 95% of the time it is out of work and the rest of the time it's in the hole. :shrug:

Vicious Tease 04-25-2010 01:38 AM

I am loving this thread!

Drakorsha 04-26-2010 08:24 AM

soft and small when resting, however, when rubbed or squeezed, will roar to more than double its size. nice, smooth and hard, a small patch of darker skin near the head, and it curves to the right.
Unfortunately, it's a tad shy so it wears its hood above itself, but with enough coaxing, it'll be off and shiny and reddy pink to purple depending on how excited it is.

citrus 04-26-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
see avatar.
of course the testicles are huge

Well since this thread got bumped & I've changed my avatar I'll need to give it a go at describing the main line.
It's rather tiny. Mr B is totally soft, and inept. Yes, he's limp all the time.
Then, when I least expect it he stirs a bit. His underside feels a slight bit warmer. His body begins slowly swelling as the head now becomes more sensitive to the touch. That activity gets my attention. So I touch him and almost immediately he springs to life with an exuberance not before known. His head seems full of extreme nervous energy. My brain swirls and I must touch my nipples. Of course, instantly as I fondle my nipples my erection surges harder and I feel a swoon and a irrepressible urgency to stroke Mr. B.
I stroke and fondle and fantasize as I grow harder, HARDER and my eyes won't stay open. I fantasize, imagining I'm sucking you, fucking you, more. My penis, so erect and filled full to utter engorgement won't permit me to slow the pace. I masturbate faster, harder. I fuck you harder, faster. . . . . . .
It's six full fat inches. Fat at full erection and hangs out and down when completely hard. He is six inches circumference at the scar of circumcision. His shaft tapers only slightly down to narrower at the base-hairline. The head is like a fireman's safety helmet. That was a childhood musing!
Then I jack off.