Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ** In Case of No Nookie : Break Glass ** (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15227)

Lilith 09-08-2004 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
/me wonders if being a cam ho while on the phone would be considered cheating. :confused:

with different partners????

Aqua 09-08-2004 12:13 PM

Hmmmm... am I really a Cam Ho if I don't get paid?

Lilith 09-08-2004 12:24 PM

slips Aqua a few bills ;)

Aqua 09-08-2004 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
slips Aqua a few bills ;)

Right here, right...? ;)

WildIrish 09-08-2004 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
with different partners????

Well...that would be wrong!

texascubfan 09-08-2004 01:18 PM

that's a toughie!

i suppose text sex, letting my partner describe in luscious detail everything that would be hapening IF we were together. Imagination is a very powerful thing.

Roostah 09-08-2004 04:40 PM

although phone sex is nice, I'd have to go with cyber...

it allows you to get into details...although the sounds of someone moaning is such turn-on...

hmm - can't I vote for 2?

denny 09-08-2004 05:05 PM

Just never was able to type and masturbate at the same time, very awkward at best. The best cams are not very fluid in my experience and the sound is even worse. So....telephones allow the best interaction, even if I can't show her what I am doing, I can surely describe it in intimate detail.

LoneBear 09-08-2004 05:24 PM

Cyber.

Have never done the other 2, although have discussed using the phone. Looking forward to hearing that voice all hot and bothered :love:

Bopper 09-08-2004 07:28 PM

I voted for cam. :D After having done all 3, I would have to say cam with visual and audio was the closet I could have ever been. It was awesome too. That said,in abscense of a cam, phone is just as hot for me. :slurp:

I could sum it up in a word. Wow. :hot:

Lilith 09-08-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Right here, right...? ;)

*drops the entire contents of her wallet there and swipes her debit card in the crack*

rabbit 09-11-2004 02:09 PM

Cam sex because I would never have virtual sex with anyone I wasn't comfortable enough with to do pics/sound.

rabbit

imaginewithme 09-11-2004 02:25 PM

Decisions, decisions.......

I love cyber...the details of what he wants to do to me drive me wild. I have to really "connect" with the person tho not just "hey, show me your tits" (like that really gets me going).......

but if the power ever goes out and I can't get cyber....find me the phone, quick!

BIGbad 09-12-2004 10:05 PM

What no just random cumming option at the thought of sex with another?? :sex:

nikki1979 09-13-2004 04:51 AM

hard question, as a few of the guys know im not really into the wqhole cyber thing cuz i clam up and have NO clue what to say LOL i dont cam (shhhhhhhhhhh if u know better) cuz i seriously hate the way i look i know ive posted pics but i can changfe the angle of the cam and make me look better LMAO i know i cheat but its not as if i go into photopaint and edit it so i figure its ok . and i dont (again u shhhhhhh) phone bc i dont like to give out my number. be a bit hard to explain to hubby why strange ppl are callin u know LMAO . so i chose text only cuz IF i do anything its normally text.

nikki