Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tattoo Thread (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10500)

Lilith 08-08-2004 09:55 PM

beautiful Lisa!

Irish 08-08-2004 11:06 PM

lakritze---I have 3,& I don't regret any of them.I wasn't drunk when I got them,& the last one,I got because,my wife asked me to.She also paid for it.
She got one on her foot,2yrs ago & my daughters each have 2.They have
each been models,by the way,so they didn't get TRASHY ones.I am also NOT
saying that they are good looking,because I am their father! Irish :rolleyes:

Mackenzie 08-09-2004 09:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Please ignore the undies.....they always appear when I have on low cut jeans!
This is a celtic love knot. I got it right after I went to Ireland.

Lisa976 08-09-2004 10:16 AM

Very nice Mackenzie :)

Lisa976 08-09-2004 10:17 AM

Thank you Lilth,,,,I love my tattoos and have many more in mind,,just need time and $$$ :rolleyes:

Mackenzie 08-09-2004 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa976
Very nice Mackenzie :)

Thank you! It's my little secret! No one knows it's there unless I show them! (or I bend over too far LOL) I love it!!

Lisa976 08-09-2004 11:03 AM

Mmm I have one of those too,,,cept it goes down ALOT farther LOL,,,but I tried to keep it from someone and forgot and bent down to pick somethin up and they went waht the hell is that,,,ohhh well LOL,,,it was well worth it,,I love them,,,any thoughts of getting more???

Eros 08-09-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
Please ignore the undies.....they always appear when I have on low cut jeans!

Undies? <drool> What undies? <more drool> Damn I love low rise jeans! There's not many things I find sexier than low rise jeans on a woman and a tribal or celtic tatt in that exact spot!

Mackenzie 08-09-2004 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa976
Mmm I have one of those too,,,cept it goes down ALOT farther LOL,,,but I tried to keep it from someone and forgot and bent down to pick somethin up and they went waht the hell is that,,,ohhh well LOL,,,it was well worth it,,I love them,,,any thoughts of getting more???

YEAH...that's how my mom saw mine!!! LOL!!!

After I got mine...I was so ready to get another...but now I'm not sure. I can't think of another place to put one...I might add on to this one in the future!

Mackenzie 08-09-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros
Undies? <drool> What undies? <more drool> Damn I love low rise jeans! There's not many things I find sexier than low rise jeans on a woman and a tribal or celtic tatt in that exact spot!

PURRRR!

I wish they were atleast sexy undies!!! Instead they are the boy briefs! I'll try to get a better one next time!

Eros 08-09-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
PURRRR!

I wish they were atleast sexy undies!!! Instead they are the boy briefs! I'll try to get a better one next time!

The boy briefs are sexy on a woman!! Although low rise jeans were meant for g-strings or bikinis. As far as next time, if ya need any help..hell, I'll hold the camera!

d5254t 08-09-2004 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres mine its on my upper back starting at the nape of my neck,its about 7-8 inches from the top to the bottom of the design, the top chinese symbol is of the zodiac symbol for the dragon and the bottome one is the symbol for the snake which represent my daughter(dragon) and myself the snake, the middle symbol was one the tattoo guy and I created together based on a drawing I had.

Eros 08-09-2004 10:16 PM

Ok...I've posted mine before, but not in a long time. Here's some newer pics of them.

imaginewithme 08-09-2004 10:19 PM

Eros..you're just so sexy!

No tats on me.....don't know of anything I like enough to put on me. Maybe I could put "Pixies Place" on me.... nah...

vampeyes 08-09-2004 10:30 PM

nice to see everyones tats.... I can't wait to get another one but I have sooo many that i want its hard to choose. :jester: