Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In the Merry Merry Month of May (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24966)

wyndhy 05-05-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I'm soooooo losing :( somehow the statutes on government purchasing don't do it for me :p

i'll slow down....i'm always a bit on the randy side after my vacation at the hut :p

imaginewithme 05-05-2005 09:13 PM

Ok....I think seeing this thread going on it's put a stop to me wanting to!! :( :hair: :bang: I've got to get "that feeling" back!!!

WildIrish 05-06-2005 06:11 AM

8...and fading fast!

wyndhy 05-06-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
Ok....I think seeing this thread going on it's put a stop to me wanting to!! :( :hair: :bang: I've got to get "that feeling" back!!!

*singing*
under pressure :D

10...last night while he fucked my mouth

oh my! did i say that? :D....must be feeling naughty today :p

Aqua 05-06-2005 12:27 PM

Oh... I reached 11 this morning...

I'm falling behind in my rhythm. :p

flutelady 05-06-2005 01:10 PM

Since the rules state that we can only count them if they're 30 minutes or more apart, I claim 5

Aqua 05-06-2005 01:42 PM

Sweet!

I just hit 12. :D

wyndhy 05-06-2005 01:46 PM

get back to work! :spank:

wyndhy 05-06-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
Since the rules state that we can only count them if they're 30 minutes or more apart, I claim 5

if you can make yourself cum twice in less than 30 minutes it should count double ;)

WildIrish 05-06-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
count double ;)

That's like a "stunt double" but different. :D

flutelady 05-06-2005 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
if you can make yourself cum twice in less than 30 minutes it should count double ;)

I can, but sadly, it doesn't :(

Let me know if the rules change. If they do, I'll post the real number :)

Kaelynn 05-06-2005 02:23 PM

Did someone say competition? Well, well, no one will be able to beat me... I am a student... with plenty of time on my hands because I have been sick... sooo.... let me start counting from what I am sure I did just yesturday, I won't even take my time and count from the begining of the month... thank your lucky stars...

Ok so if the half hour thing is really a rule then I have... 7

If not... 9

Now please remind yourselves this is just in one day... and I had no idea that I would be competing with my fellow pixiemates. Watch out everyone, cause here I cum...

mmmm... I love competitions...

I will soon be looking for more to have phone sex with but for those I already do... expect a call in the near future... Did I just say that? :devilish:

Kaelynn 05-06-2005 02:25 PM

I vote change the rule... if someone can cum before 30 mins of there last cum then they should not be pentalized... however I don't think it should be doubled either... Just count it like regular... what does everyone else say to this?

wyndhy 05-06-2005 02:33 PM

11 :spin:
i need a finger massage :rofl:

Aqua 05-06-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
I vote change the rule... if someone can cum before 30 mins of there last cum then they should not be pentalized... however I don't think it should be doubled either... Just count it like regular... what does everyone else say to this?

It's not being penalized... it's balancing the field. There is no comparison between the number of women that can have multiple orgasms compared to the number of men that can do so. 30 minutes is a damn fast turn around time for most men as it is.