Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Age of Virginity (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11688)

TinkerBell69 03-12-2003 12:47 PM

Im not proud to say it, but I was 14, and Im one of those people who regret it.

I thought if I slept with him he would like me more, yuch... looking and talking to him now, Im glad he didnt.

I do, however wish I had waited til I met my baby. He lost his virginity to me, that meant a lot to both of us, I just wish he had been my first too.

But nvr mind eh!

dgalileo 05-11-2003 12:45 AM

not yet :redghost:

Cabrylla 05-11-2003 08:35 AM

*fidgets* was sweet and innocent til my junior year in highschool for some reason...met a new group of friends and went wild...so 17 was my first everything other than that cute first kiss as a kid...

Akasha 05-11-2003 08:42 AM

15 for me, my bf swore he wouldnt take it till 16 tho! lol we can see how well that worked out!

Nuelaan 05-14-2003 02:36 AM

later bloomer, but oh how I bloomed
I found masterbation about 9 or maybe younger, I was on my font splashing the water from front to back of the tub and realized it felt good. Thought I had really invented something.

I was 20 when I first fingered a girl, she had her parents drop her off at the bar and I drove her home, long way home. she also gave me my first hand job that I didn't do myself.

a month after that I started the relationship where I would first try vaginal, anal, oral, (giving and receiving)

I'm torn as to if I regret anything. I was my fiancee's first everything that we have done so far, and have some firsts to go, I wish that I could give the same. On the other hand, my previous experiances are what have taught me how to not be as bad as I used to be.

SoKrazy 05-14-2003 03:33 AM

I'm still a virgin.

Pirags33 05-14-2003 04:05 AM

first sexual contact - 14, proper sex - 15, giving oral pleasure to the girl - 21 (enjoyed it since)

Mercury_Maniac 05-17-2003 01:22 AM

its hopeless

Grumble 05-17-2003 03:03 AM

19 nearly 20

necodemus 05-17-2003 04:30 PM

18 here...it was terrible...I wish I had waited for my wife. Oh well. :)

darogle 05-17-2003 06:40 PM

18 if memory serves correctly...

Cobalt 05-17-2003 06:59 PM

15, vaginal intercourse, regret it also,was so stupid

husky76 05-17-2003 07:46 PM

Age of virginity

20 for me, and she was much older.....

unforgetable time, even though i thought at the time i was not ready. today i don't regret it though....

captbunzo 06-14-2003 03:21 AM

First Post to Pixies

First Masturbation: 12-15 years old
Vaginal Sex: 21 years old (with wife on wedding night! first for both)
Anal Sex: 21 years old (later on honeymoon)
All Other Firsts (including KISS) - 20 years old

Let me sum up. My wife and I did far more then I wish we had before we were married. We later regretted it greatly and wished we had saved more for "discovery" as part of marriage.

However, at LEAST she was the first girl for me to ever kiss, touch, and ALL! Also, we were both virgins on our wedding night, which we thought was awesome!

Save it, folks! Once it is gone, its gone!

GingerV 06-14-2003 05:37 AM

Mmm, firsts.

Don't feel nearly as bad about my list after reading everyone else's. See, I was picky. My big sis got active very young (13/14) and I knew she regretted it. So I took her advice, and waited till I knew I was ready (19). And then I waited until I found a guy who'd be good to me (20). By which time I was more than ready.

So, first full on sex: 20.
First time I got fingered, later that night.
First oral, not long thereafter.
First time I went down on a guy, as soon as my legs stopped shaking...same night, yum.

God it was a wonderful night. Don't regret a moment of it. I was right, I was ready, and since then I've been happily catching up for lost time.

Oh, and a couple of other milestones....first kiss, 16...in my parents driveway, after a sweet date of wandering around town and looking at Christmas lights. How cute can you get.

And....first post on pixies...right here right now. Yipes! And I'd thought I was almost out of cherry's to give up.