Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33359)

Lord Snow 11-18-2008 11:27 PM

I dinged 72 today! I've run UK twice, and one other dungeon (not nexus). Was going to run Oldworld, but the tank (and real life bestest buddy) disconnected and couldn't get back in. Oh well, better luck next time I guess. I'm loving the new content though. Wonderful scenery, cool quests. Some new takes of old quests, some completely new. I love the riding in the tank quest.

shadowsfate 11-19-2008 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
I dinged 72 today!

Grats. I finally recieved my copy Tuesday afternoon,,, and managed to ding 71 last night, as well as maxing out my skinning. It's nice to actually have quests that are 100% new to me, instead of quests friends have told me about or that I've run several times myself.

I've even gone as far as running a couple of the Death Knight quests, but I probably won't run anymore until I get my shaman to 80.

Lord Snow 11-19-2008 11:24 PM

Grats on 71. My skinning is also maxed, but I can't wait to get higher in leather working. You get to make your own leather workers only enchants. One of which is 67 spell power to bracers. I can't wait.

shadowsfate 11-23-2008 02:29 PM

Just a quick heads up for all the Pixies Wow players: Today being the 4 year anniversary of WoW, Blizzard is giving everyone logging in today a free non-combat pet. It's a Bind to Account item, but it isn't 1 per account. I logged in on ALL my characters, some I haven't even looked at in months, and each character got one, plus an accompaning Feat of Strength achievement

Jude30 11-25-2008 08:37 PM

Have you guys ever watched The Guild? I just learned about it earlier this week and the second season started today.

BamaKyttn 11-25-2008 10:59 PM

Via speakeasy

my download speed is 465 kbps and upload is 89 kbps

Booger 11-25-2008 11:31 PM

Poor Bama your down is slower then my up speed Download 4934kbps upload 492kbps.

BamaKyttn 11-26-2008 12:03 AM

yeah its amazing i can even get into irc...oh wait I cant tonight

Booger 11-26-2008 12:05 AM

You should be able to if you have the new settings or if you use the link at the top of the page.

BamaKyttn 11-26-2008 12:13 AM

new settings? since i swapped to ubuntu i havnt been able to use the link thingie

Capoc 12-01-2008 02:15 AM

Time to add my input.

71 Feral Druid, Feathermoon sever
and 73 Deathknight, Feathermoon.

Lord Snow 12-01-2008 09:41 AM

Well, I hit 73 on my shaman a few days ago. Found out that I can heal a level 77 dungeon if I'm grouped with a few of my friends that play. So far I love the way the dungeons are set up. They're short, a challenge, look good.......actually have healing gear. According to my tankadin, howling fjord is where all the spell power gear is and I'm questing on the other side of the continent where all the physical dps gear is.

Capoc 12-02-2008 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Well, I hit 73 on my shaman a few days ago. Found out that I can heal a level 77 dungeon if I'm grouped with a few of my friends that play. So far I love the way the dungeons are set up. They're short, a challenge, look good.......actually have healing gear. According to my tankadin, howling fjord is where all the spell power gear is and I'm questing on the other side of the continent where all the physical dps gear is.

Yup, howling fjord is for pally/shaman/casters.

Melee is all in Borean

Lord Snow 12-02-2008 12:22 PM

Kind of sucks that they did it that way. Especially since the taunkas and the walrus guys are the leather working people and they're the ones in Borean tundra. At least, I don't think there are any factions in Howling Fjord that supply uber leather working patterns.

ShadowDancer 12-02-2008 05:37 PM

we (me and mr SD) have been playing a trial version of WoW the past couple of days online. Our only prob is, we keep getting kicked off the server!