Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Damp Panties!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28123)

Coach Knight 05-19-2006 02:01 PM

Damp Panties!!!!

And I want details here.

OK ladies, give me a time you got so turned on somewhere and you stood up and said, "damn, my underwear is soaked." What did you do? Where you turned out walking around with your own personal wet spot?

Aqua 05-19-2006 02:49 PM

Brilliant thread idea CK. :D

PantyFanatic 05-19-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Brilliant thread idea CK. :D

:p YES! :p

:D

Aqua 05-19-2006 03:17 PM

Hey PF... fancy meeting you here. :D

osuche 05-19-2006 04:22 PM

I think it's funny that only men have posted so far. :p

OOPS.

wyndhy 05-19-2006 05:37 PM

details... details... hmmm...

ok, i've got a time. no panties but it'll have details ... and wetness. ;)

it’s a hot august night. the thick gulf air settles seductively over my skin with its heavy, wet weight. i can smell the seagrass, and the pungent ocean water, and i breathe it in deep. it’s scent is so strong and the air so viscous you could chew it. it fills my belly with anticipation for some reason - like that jolt of electricity that knots inside you when a hand brushes your hip and you know the next place it’ll bush and you can’t wait, but at the same time you want to wait forever.

my skirt is long and wrinkled and it spreads itself out around me, dark against the creamy sand. a light breeze stirs. it doesn’t cool but intstead is a hot breath all over my exposed skin. my arms are bare and tingling from salt and sweat. i lean down and lick my shoulder. i don’t know why i do that, but it’s delicious. i do it again. i uncross my legs and bring my knees up close to my breasts. i lift my skirt slowly so it rests on my thighs and lick my warm knees. my nipples are hard pebbles of granite between the cotton of my shirt and the tops of my legs. my toes play with the sand that’s still so hot at the surface, still holding on to the sun’s fire even as it disappears over the horizon but i know it’s cooler underneath. i dig and wiggle, pushing the sand aside until my feet are buried to the ankle. i feel the muffled crunch of sand under my ass and it's another pleasant jolt of sensual expansion.

the breeze blows again and finds its way up my skirt, between my legs, against my pussy. the air that was so hot before feels cold now. i don’t know why i’m surprised to find that i’m soaked between my legs. dripping.

i can feel the sticky moisture everywhere now that the wind is drying it, cooling it to a temperature just slightly below my body’s own radiant heat. my upper thighs, the crack of my ass, the folds of my pussy, my clit that’s suddenly, shyly poking out between my labia. i’m thoroughly wet and i marvel at the surprise and strength of my desire. i savor the sensation of the slow drips that transpire from my hot, swollen vulva to trickle down between the slightly separated halves of my ass, pooling outside the puckered hole that’s abruptly sensitive to even the slightest pulsation, building up until some invisible dam brakes and a flood soaks into my skirt beneath me and then the sand beneath that. and the sand drinks it up greedily. when i finally stand, some of that greedy sand is clinging to my skirt and brush it off impatiently, callously, not caring that it will soon dry up again, not caring that it will miss drinking from me.

i want to go back inside.

Aqua 05-19-2006 06:33 PM

Fuck that's hot...

fzzy 05-19-2006 07:00 PM

I was going to write one, but then I got all flustered, hot and damp reading Wyndhy's post! ... maybe I'll get back to writing mine once I've recovered from reading hers!!! :rolleyes:

wyndhy 05-19-2006 07:42 PM

:o

ty guys. *x*
please write, fzzy! i love reading your erotica!

imaginewithme 05-19-2006 07:45 PM

There was this day I read wyndhy's post in a "Damp panties" thread when I got up and noticed my panties were wet between my legs.....I was walking around knowing that there was some wet cream there, longing to be licked away.....

Oh wait, that just happened!

PantyFanatic 05-19-2006 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<----- *Sits dazed ………………… motionless, glassy eyed ………….. tongue hanging limp over bottom lip ………. drool running down chin …………….. cock twitching against bottom of desk ……. string of precum dripping towards floor.*

scotzoidman 05-19-2006 11:32 PM

Was that hotter than anything we could have hoped for or what?

fzzy 05-20-2006 02:48 AM

A while ago I remember sitting at my desk at the office, it was after hours and everyone else had left well over an hour earlier. I was there with the intention of clearing up some of the backlog of work, but I wasn’t getting any work done … instead, my mind was in that sensual hazy kind of mode and fantasies and possibilities were rolling through my head … usually when I’m in working mode, I just shake such things off, but this happened to be a time when the thoughts were very strong and incredibly persistent, it wasn’t long before favorite fantasies were playing themselves out … and a few new ones were beginning to form centering around my current environment. The thoughts going through my head were making it difficult to sit still and soon I realized that there was a hard throb centering in my clit which I could feel was growing from the rushing pulse. It was something of an exquisite type of torture as began to feel the slow slide of moisture rolling down the button of my clit then falling onto my pussy lips until the moisture then made it’s way onto my panties. It was such a sensual experience for me that I let it continue for several minutes before I finally got up, grabbing my purse and headed out the door so I could get home and do something more than just think about how good it would feel to bring some completion to my thoughts and fantasies.

I hope that was enough detail! :)

east 05-20-2006 02:53 AM

i'm reallly thirsty now! wish i could lick the wetness mmmmmm.

PantyFanatic 05-20-2006 06:28 AM

How do I become part of your "current environment"?. :p

osuche 05-20-2006 11:09 AM

Last Thursday, I was negotiating a contract while sitting on our small conference room. The Director of Sales for this larger company was my "discussion partner" -- he was relatively young (about 35) and looked vaguely Middle Eastern...darker skinned with black hair, with luminous eyes and cut features, and a very sensual mouth. As we started our discussion, I caught myself wondering what he would taste like, and how he would kiss (this is a frequent habit of mine during meetings). My nipples began to get sensitive and I got that tense feeling down below...which signaled my arousal.

At one point, he moved over to my side of the table so that we could both work off of one document on my computer. We were sitting shoulder to shoulder, and I suddenly relaized that he smelled *good* -- that musky smell of fresh sweat and man that I find very attractive. We continued to debate back and forth on the contract and resolved several issues. As we debated, my pussy started to drip as a counterpoint to my thoughts, which were currently centered on him taking me right there on the conference room table.

Then we got to a sticking point -- one where he wasn't understanding my issues and where I'd determined was a chief concern for my company. He asked me several challenging questions, and I kept turning the issue back to whether he had a viable (and profitable) alternative to working with my company. I let him know the deal depended on this point. He fought my issues, and I continued to turn us back to the main discussion. In the end (after about 20 minutes of fierce dickering) he gave me what I wanted, in exchange for a minor concession in a different area.

I'd accomplished what I wanted to, and so had he. We smiled and shook hands, and his lingered a bit longer than was strictly necessary. He looked into my eyes and told me that he always enjoyed spending time with someone who was so fiery and could represent her company so well. I smiled and thanked him for the compliment, and for the challenge.

As he returned my smile and suggested lunch next week, I realized that my nipples were getting hard and that I was wondering something even darker -- what he would feel like inside of me. As he said goodbye, I felt that my red satin thong was completely wet, and as I walked back to my office my swollen pussy lips rubbed against my clit in the most sensual manner.

I'd have to find another business opportunity to discuss with him soon.

musicman 05-20-2006 11:17 AM

I wish I were that guy.....

scotzoidman 05-20-2006 11:38 PM

Is there some kind of award we can give to CK for starting this thread?

Never mind, the stories we're getting should be more than enough of a reward...

fzzy 05-20-2006 11:52 PM

very hot osuche!

imaginewithme 05-21-2006 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzzy
It was something of an exquisite type of torture as began to feel the slow slide of moisture rolling down the button of my clit then falling onto my pussy lips until the moisture then made it’s way onto my panties.

Isn't that the best feeling??!?!?!?

Ok, I'm wet just from reading all these details! WOW

PantyFanatic 05-21-2006 09:11 AM

:p *THUD* :p

PantyFanatic 05-21-2006 09:14 AM

BTW-

(ty DB........ you KNOW that went into (not my archives) my treasure chest. :cool: )

fzzy 05-21-2006 04:56 PM

:) ... thank you! PF ... you know you'd be welcome in my current environment anytime, but it might get a bit cramped hiding under my desk! :D

alspals69 05-21-2006 04:58 PM

WOW... some interesting stuff here!! now let me re-read it all!!

wyndhy 05-22-2006 07:57 AM

sexy stuff ladies!

is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on? :p

imaginewithme 05-22-2006 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
sexy stuff ladies!

is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on? :p

Well, you did IT to me!!!!!

PantyFanatic 05-22-2006 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
...is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on? :p

Only when you don't invite me to watch. :D

LixyChick 05-22-2006 03:12 PM

Oh My Ladies! How does one follow that? TY for the wet panties!

True story...

It happens a lot when I am driving a while. This particular time I had a lot of errands to run and I tried to comprise a route so that the errands didn't seem so scattered. I went to the bank first and as I was leaving I ran into a guy I've always "wondered" about. He stood tall over me, blocking the sun from my eyes as we spoke. I'm not sure what we talked about because as he spoke I was checking him out. Looked to me as if he had a large cock even in a flacid state. I couldn't seem to keep from looking at his crotch. I wondered if he noticed that. He smiled an all knowing smile once during our conversation. Maybe I imagined it but I liked his knowing I was checking out his package.

We said goodbyes and as I walked away I could feel how wet and swollen my pussy had become. I turned to look at him one last time and there was that smile again. I waved and got in my truck. As I sat on the warm leather I could feel my body heat mingle with the seat's heat. I began to throb. I reached between my thighs and pressed my hand hard against my crotch. Oh, that's it! Errands be damned! I had to find a place to masturbate!

As I drove from the bank and made my way to the lesser traveled roads I unzipped my jeans so I could slide my hand inside my panties. It's a little precarious, but I've become rather adept at fingering myself while I drive. I pulled my shirt up and released my breasts from the cups of my bra because I like to alternate nipple play with clit play. It really turns me on to think that someone passing me on the other side of the road might see my breasts. As I drove I sought a semi-secluded place where I could stop and really get into action. By now my panties were dripping.

I was on a road that follows a stream to a pump station. I hoped they weren't still working at the station at this time of day on a Saturday. I was in luck. Not a work truck or car in sight. I had to go down a hill and ride the road close to the stream. I could still see an occasional car over head but I knew that if you weren't specifically looking down the hill you wouldn't know anyone was there. I parked just behind the pump house and faced the road above. If anyone was looking they would catch a glimpse of what I was doing. My pants came down easily but my panties were a slight challenge. I got them down and began watching upwards as I fingered myself and pinched my nipples to the point of pleasure/pain. I came in an oceanic burst the first time and I cried out my pleasure. If anyone was around they would definitely have heard me. I couldn't stop at one. Two wasn't enough either. As I cried out from my third orgasm I happened to look up at the road and the guy who I had been talking to at the bank was passing by. I know he didn't see me but it seemed ironic that I saw him as I was cumming.

I have leather seats and the driver's seat was so wet I was sliding on it by now. I reached to the back seat and grabbed some tissues from the box I keep there. I cleaned up and popped over to the passenger seat so that I could dry the driver's seat. I needed more tissues for this. OK...that done I got out of the truck and fixed my disheveled clothing and disposed of the tissues in the dumpster left for the workers. I got back in the truck and went back up the hill and continued on with my errands...getting things done in a little different order than I had planned at the onset of my excursion...wet panties and all! ;)

Aqua 05-22-2006 04:28 PM

OMG... this thread is too much... Damn!!

wrestlemark 05-23-2006 12:03 PM

oh my .......

.....god...................WOW!!!! hot in here!!!!!!!! sexy descriptions ladies love em :D wow so erotic and hot ......... business meetings ,staying late at the office ,or taking a drive will never be the same ...............i love it!!! :D great thread :D you sexy horny ladies are as bad as us !!!!!! :p :cool: ..........theres still a bunch more i'd love to hear from...........................hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm? ????? :D

imaginewithme 05-23-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh My Ladies! How does one follow that? TY for the wet panties!

True story... ;)

OMG.........ok that got mine damp!!!!

alspals69 05-23-2006 03:40 PM

wow - i like this thread..makes it very hard to work though.
sod work, gonna read a few of these again!!

Coach Knight 05-23-2006 04:59 PM

*takes bow for thread

PantyFanatic 05-23-2006 08:00 PM

*Gives great applause for the thread* :D …………………….. in a while ……… when I have two hands available. :o

scotzoidman 05-24-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
*Gives great applause for the thread* :D …………………….. in a while ……… when I have two hands available. :o

The sound of one hand clapping?

Steph 05-25-2006 02:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^ Very good, Mr. Cunning Linguist

I'm in a mostly off-again relationship & had some friends & friends-of-friends over last week. This quiet, well-built 50-Cent lookalike had asked me for my number but I wasn't really ready for anything but my off-again relationship wallowing.

As we danced to hip-hop in my little kitchen, I somehow found myself grinding slightly against him but danced away from him.

The party ended very shortly after that & I saw my guests down the three flights of stairs with dog in tow. The dog & I went for a quick walk & came back home.

I realized my lips were puffy & embraced my undies.

I talked to him today at work realized my legs involuntarily opened as I quickly fantasized about him.

Was he erect? Semi-erect? Either way, this will be very fun.

LixyChick 05-25-2006 04:37 AM

Uh...YUM! ^^^^^^^^^^^

seminalfluid 05-25-2006 09:18 PM

Ditto on the yum^^^^ I wonder if my wife has ever pulled over in a secluded area and rubbed one out? I would love to hear it from her if she has :rolleyes:

PantyFanatic 06-02-2006 09:26 AM

If ever there was a thread that needed :bump:, this is it. :undies:

:slurp:

Steph 06-02-2006 10:15 AM

If you had to choose between Red Green & . . . . ah, forget it. Panties win.