Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys only: most embarrassing hard-on (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24162)

RaTheSunGod 02-24-2005 11:31 PM

Guys only: most embarrassing hard-on

Gotta know this: when was your most embarrassing hard-on?

Mine would probably be when I walked into my old World History teacher's room for the first time, her being drop-dead GORGEOUS.. :devilish:

Mark Vieth 02-25-2005 02:55 AM

Mine would have to be walking with my (now ex-wife) through a shopping mall. I had boxers on that day instead of jocks. Big mistake. The silk rubbing on my penis was enough to get things going. In the end I had to sit down to hide it.

Playful1 02-25-2005 11:54 AM

Gotta be the age old at the pool. Lots of girls in bikini's. Grandma tells me to come out of the pool for lunch. I wasn't about to move.

BigBear57 02-25-2005 01:05 PM

Oh man, hadn't even thought about it in years. I was dating a young lady and things were going OK but sex hadn't entered the picture. We'd gotten in from a date and were smooching in her front yard. I notice my boner seemed a little freer than usual... fortunately the lights were low cuz when I glanced down he was standing there at attention in full view! My pants were unzipped. I managed to corral him kind of awkwardly and she pretended not to notice but I was embarrassed. I think I was 20 or so. She was 18 I think.

WildIrish 02-25-2005 02:11 PM

That would be answering the motel room door when the firemen wanted to evacuate because of reports of smoke.

And no...it wasn't because I hadn't used lube! Smartasses! :D

BigBear57 02-25-2005 03:16 PM

I ate my way through a fire alarm once LOL in a motel in Myrtle Beach... it was sooooo relieved to find out it was a false alarm. What can I say, Aussie treats are so good you don't want to stop!

Lilith 02-25-2005 04:02 PM

:boobs: cause you said "guys only"~ I'll take my embarassingly arroused nipples and post elsewhere;)

WildIrish 02-25-2005 05:52 PM

:yikes:

Not so fast, maybe you can hide them.

Quick...shove them into my mouth! :D

Ummm.........I was talking to Lilith. lmfao

darogle 02-25-2005 06:07 PM

the one that showed up about 10 minutes late LOL

lakritze 02-25-2005 08:59 PM

In a grocery store.Ralphs I think it was.I poped in for a couple of items wearing only a sweat suit.Draw string pants and a hooded zippered up top.The lady in front of me in line was about 42 and gorgeous.She wore an off the shoulder sweater and no brassiere. When she bend down to pick up the last of her items, SCHWIIING!!!!!!! it was tent city. She must have seen it,because she gave me a smile......

flutelady 02-25-2005 09:47 PM

*Fervently thanking God that the cock I worship and adore does NOT grow on my body* (am also very thankful that wet pussies aren't as obvious as hard cocks are!)

denny 02-25-2005 10:21 PM

The most embarassed I got was when I was in my twenties. Back then, most guys used to wear speedos to the beach. I would get a perfectly normal response to attractive females and it was amply evident in the suit, much to my embarassment. I usually found my towel and laid down on my stomach till the erection subsided. Thats why I used to get most of my sunburns on my back. :nopics:

Cjack 02-28-2005 11:54 AM

Years ago when I went to the Doctor to get my nuts cut. A nurse shaved me and I got hard. She just looked at me and smiled. "It happens all the time", she said.

DangerousPet 03-01-2005 02:12 PM

i know i know you said guys only but curiousity got the better of me! as it always does ;)

um... could someone enlighten me as to why one gets their 'nuts cut'???

i feel very nieve... lol

dicksbro 03-01-2005 02:51 PM

I suspect he's talking about a vasectomy. That would be my guess anyway.

Not sure when my most embarrassing experience was since just about anytime in a public place could cause a bit of nervousness. Pool or beach and swimsuits probably the most likely since there's less concealment.

redhed40 03-01-2005 04:25 PM

being gay...mine was in gym class...just about everyday! Thankfully no one saw me..(I think...)

phelan 03-01-2005 10:10 PM

Definitely in college in the dorms...i was sleeping and my roommate woke up earlier and heard me moaning and saying oh yeah...jump in girl or something *hey a man can't be responsible for what he dreams*.

Apparently when i got up and he walked back in, he said "have a nice dream? you had a massive boner " lol.

I literally just woke up when he walked in so i was still dazed a bit and just getting up than noticed my boner myself lol.

Pita 03-01-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
*Fervently thanking God that the cock I worship and adore does NOT grow on my body* (am also very thankful that wet pussies aren't as obvious as hard cocks are!)

Amen sister! :D

PashkinThePanther 03-03-2005 03:58 PM

Hmm, I must have behaved most of the time, cos I can't remember having an embarrasing one, oh well..

acepen 07-20-2005 07:30 PM

I had spent the night at a friends house and was wearing sweat pants, i was walking to the bathroom when I saw his mother. She was standing in the hall waiting to use the bathroom to. I had a morning erection and it showed.

bare4you 07-20-2005 08:21 PM

Probably one of the first ones I ever had. A young kid at church (yes Church) on a Sunday morning. I had no idea what the hell was going on and before I know it WHAM! To add to my shame, I was one of the ushers who had to take up the offering!!!!!! This recently came to my mind as I am about to have "the talk" with my son and I'm trying to think what NOT to tell him! He turns 13 in October - can't wait for this discussion!!!!

sama1005 07-20-2005 08:40 PM

Was on a church youth group trip to Florida. We were on a bus. On the way home had a 36 hour trip so slept on the bus. Woke up with morning wood and stumbled to the back to use the john before I realized it. Did I mention that I was sitting at the very front and everyone else was awake and there were only about 5 guys out of 40 on the trip?

Mercury_Maniac 07-20-2005 10:44 PM

what can i say i've been able to hide it very well.....or so i think.

hotfire 07-21-2005 09:12 AM

It would be while at the Drs office for an annual physical. Wearing one of the the lovely mini-skirt gowns. I got hard for no reason(thinking about the nurses probably), my dr. walks in (attractive female no less) and she says lay back. I hesitated, and she, out of the clear blue, says, "just lay back, I have two kids at home, I've seen erections before." So I laid back, and there he stood. I caught her looking at it when she was feeling around. Embarrassing, but she was cool about it.

pepsigirl 09-03-2005 06:24 PM

Love this thread. You guys are getting me all hot. :x: :drool:

dicksbro 09-03-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
Love this thread. You guys are getting me all hot. :x: :drool:

That's okay, you gals do that to us all the time. ;)

wyndhy 09-03-2005 09:14 PM

wellll......this one time i was just about to tighten the last strap around my thigh and....oh wait. you said guys only :o

;)

TinTennessee 09-03-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
wellll......this one time i was just about to tighten the last strap around my thigh and....oh wait. you said guys only :o

;)

ROFLMAO...I love you woman!! :x:

bubbabear 09-04-2005 08:00 AM

At the beach, in the water and my lady was fucking with me in the water. Had to wait a while to get out of the water.

BigBear57 09-04-2005 08:08 AM

Once I had a rather adventurous gf and we were in the checkout line at WalMart of all places and she'd been teasing me quite a bit. Just as we got to the register she backed up to me and gave me a good slow rub and then stepped to the side to admire her work. Of course the teller glanced to see what she was looking at and turned bright red. It was a huge turn on to see that girl look away and steal glances back at me while we checked out. My gf thought it was funny. You didn't say it had to embarrass us personally did you? LOL :devilish:

newboss 09-06-2005 03:06 PM

I don't understand you guys. Everyone knows when you have an embarassing boner, you just tuck it up in your drawstring. The speedo guy I feel bad for, but the rest of those were easily avoided situations. I thought that was common knowledge.
8-)

Jax 01-16-2006 10:50 AM

Took the wife and kids to an indoor water park in the Wis Dells. Met the in laws and their kids.

So their I am, in the water park and noticing lots of Mom's and teen age gals in bikini's....not a lot of places to hide, as I was in the kiddie/zero depth end at the time... Very, very happy to be there....that was awkward....Kind of had to lean up to a big column and sort of look casual...but then of course you know that is why you are there and it doesn't help, it makes it worse! Eventually I calmed down (think I started signing Barney songs in my head to distract myself).

rzande1 01-16-2006 12:01 PM

I would say probably when i was in spencers. I was still dating the ex and as we were walking through there she was leading me through the store by my dick. LOL once we left the store and were back in the mall it was kinda in view. Thank god for baggie cargo pants.

imaginewithme 01-17-2006 08:08 AM

Ok, It says guys only......but honestly, do you guys really get them that easy by just seeing someone pretty at the store??

That's way cool!!!!

jbh3 01-17-2006 08:15 AM

Absolutely! IWM

MEHO..........When my gf and I first started dating we went to a bar her brother worked at for drinks.Anyway,we were both drunk and later in the evening she was sitting on my lap and we were kissing passionately as if no one else were there.As we started to leave I realized I was "bulging",and had to walk from the back of the bar thru the crowd at the bar to get to the front door!!!That was ten years ago........it was embarrassing but it also was the first time we had sex together!

RangerGuy20 01-17-2006 10:18 PM

i was playing in a tennis tournament my senior year and my then g/f was "showing" off for me during warm up and i was wearing boxers at them time. When i stood up, she started laughing and yeah, i was pretty red (it wasn't the sun either :P)

Yamada 01-18-2006 06:59 AM

When my boyfriend and I used to make out on the couch (or anywhere else), as long as we were kissing his erection would stick up through his pants,and if we kissed for a while the pre-cum would start to soak through his pants. This would even happen if we were kissing in the car, etc. Sometimes we would walk into a store and he would have this big spot of pre come on the front of his pants, and he would try to cover it up by pulling his shirttail over it. The instant we started to kiss he would get hard. I finally would just pull his pants down if we were in private and rub that soft area right under the head of his penis, and he would let out this enormous load of spunk into my hand-that way he wouldn't be just perpetually hard. Sometimes he would even get hard just holding my hand-he was really sensitive.

professor3699 01-20-2006 04:13 PM

High School (of course)

Awards ceremony in the gymnasium with parents present, etc. The "ebb and flow" of spontaneous erections in high school was the big reason I wore my shirts untucked.

When my name was called for academic achievement, someone in the crowd yelled, "Tuck your shirt in!"

...Not a chance....

Lion 01-22-2006 02:35 PM

You mean it's supposed to get hard? :eek:

ndugu 02-26-2006 01:43 PM

head lights

I was caught in the headlights of car one night after skinny dipping