Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Life Changes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13289)

Wildeye 04-23-2003 05:12 PM

Life Changes

Hello

Folks. Not really advice, but news on my spouse. Breast lumps no longera prob, but her tits are Massive!!!

BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

Thanks guys and lovely girls for all the kind, weird and wonderful words.

Back to play soon.

Wildeye

Very wild

BlondeCurlGirl 04-23-2003 05:47 PM

Congratulations on your wife's good health and pregnancy! :)

Lilith 04-23-2003 07:12 PM

Woooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! *smooches to you both*

jseal 04-23-2003 07:29 PM

Wildeye,

Practice makes perfect!

Steph 04-24-2003 12:13 AM

Congratulations, Wildeye!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Sharni 04-24-2003 12:48 AM

Congrats on the bubbie :D

Wildeye 04-24-2003 02:36 PM

Thanks

We have two bouncing boys, spouse wants a girl - i do not care. I'm just glad the lumps are gone and kinda pleased that practice does make perfect. I'm also keen to keep practicin' !!

Love you all - please come around to my place for a snog!!

Wildeye

celticangel 04-26-2003 05:07 AM

congrats to you both!xxx

Neige 04-26-2003 12:56 PM

Congrats!!!!!!!

Christine 04-29-2003 10:00 AM

That's wonderful news, Wildeye!
Congratulations and good luck to the both of you! :)

babybunny 04-29-2003 10:42 AM

~CONGRATS~

*hopes for a lil girl too* :)

~babybunny~

PantyFanatic 04-29-2003 11:10 AM

If this is yur first....

...you SURE titled this thread right! LMAO :D

.... and it's NOT a bad one. ;)

Wildeye 04-29-2003 02:02 PM

Pantyfatic

sorry third one, but it is still life changes!!!!!!!

Wildeye 05-18-2003 06:10 PM

NEWS ON LIFE CHANGES

Not good and sad, today at 12 weeks exactly my s/o miscarried. I have never seen so much blood or so many tears. This third time and still not easy. I have two wonderful kids, i was hopin for no3. Spouse is so distraught and eldest child cried and cried.

Sorry to tell you lovely people, but i could not keep this in.

Wildeye, with tears in his eyes

jennaflower 05-18-2003 06:29 PM

HUGS... I am soooo sorry hun... no words will bring comfort... just know that thoughts are with you...

Lilith 05-18-2003 06:35 PM

I am so sorry ((Wildeye)). Please know that you can pm if you wanna talk and if your Mrs. needs a friend you can email me. My heart breaks for your loss~xox~ Lil, with tears too

Sharni 05-18-2003 06:57 PM

*hugz*....i'm so sorry for yours and your wifes loss

lizH 05-19-2003 03:23 AM

I'm soooo sorry this pregnancy ended this way, especially since you both seem to have wanted another child. Be gentle with her, be gentle with yourself. Most of all, keep trying.

I'm also very glad though that what were believed to be lumps in her breast were nothing more serious than a (wanted) pregnancy!

LixyChick 05-19-2003 04:45 AM

Oh so sorry to hear the news Wildeye! My thoughts and heart are with you and your family!

Christine 05-19-2003 05:48 AM

I don't know what to say, Wildeye, except that I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you and wife can find comfort in the love you have for each other. And like lizH said, keep trying.

(((hugs)))

huntersgirl 05-19-2003 08:47 AM

I am so sorry to hear your news. All I can say is take the time to grieve. I know first hand how people don't really give this kind of loss the weight it deserves. As common as miscarriages are in the first trimester many don't realize the significance such a loss can still hold. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Steph 05-19-2003 12:06 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about this ((((WILDEYE))))))

Loulabelle 05-19-2003 02:28 PM

(((((((Wildeye)))))))

I'm so deeply sorry for your loss......my love to ALL of you. x

Wildeye 05-19-2003 06:12 PM

Lilith, lixy, Jenna, lou, Christine, LizH, Huntersgirl, Steph.

Thanks for your words and thoughts. It's hard, every time, but we will get through and yeah we're grieving together and supporting each other and we will keep trying.

I'm so over-whelmed that you lovely people read all these posts and canstill say/write words that are sincere and compassionate, all the miles and e-lines - well they do not matter. You are a very impressive and kind bunch and all the S/O's attached to you are very lucky.

The stereotype of Sex sites is perverts and weirdo's - well i have more deep, compassionate, understanding and really decent humans here at Pixies than anywhere else - so non-judgemental and kind and though we have a big interest in life (sex, erotica) we are so much more, I'm honoured to be here.

Thank you all. I'll stop blubbing now, sounds like the fucking Oscar ceremony.

Wildeye - with red eyes.

XXX

jennaflower 05-19-2003 06:38 PM

I am sure I am not the only one that feels blessed to have you here... and as friends do.. we will support you in any way that we can no matter what you are going thru.

Hugs

Wildeye 06-02-2003 06:27 PM

hello

back after sometime with spouse.

we are ok and moving on. thanks for the support - all of you - lou, sharni, lilith, jenna, chris, hunter.

things are not normal and never will be, but are improving.

wildeye

jennaflower 06-02-2003 06:48 PM

Hugs Wildeye..

With every passing day.. life will continue to heal..

great things are in store for you and the wife.. I just feel it :)

Steph 06-02-2003 08:19 PM

I don't have children but live through those who do :)

I hope you heal and plan to have more, Wildeye

lizH 06-03-2003 06:31 PM

Well, even though I have never seen you, nor written to you much out of public view, by virtue of the fact that you have written some *wonderful* stories, and that you and I seemed to have a mutual admiration society on that front going for awhile, made you a *real person* in my eyes, not just a screenname and a persona.

What constitutes a "pervert" and a "weirdo"? I don't know. To some people, it includes anyone who does more than have duitiful sex in the missionary position with their spouse with the lights off every Saturday night at 11:23, so long as she doesn't have her period or a headache. To others, it can be... (things that board rules will not allow me to bring up). To the first ones, do most of us here *enjoy* sex other than with our spouse with the lights off? YES! We all enjoy it, anyway. I do happen to like it lights off in the missionary position, but that's just me.

I too find people who have a lot of interest in sex have a lot of interest in all areas of life. Even though we are here to find some things that interest us sexually, there goes with it an amount of care for the other person... even in this venue!

Okay, since you like realistic stories, why don't you TELL US in minute detail how you plan to, or are, going about trying again for another pregnancy? ;)

LizH

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildeye
Lilith, lixy, Jenna, lou, Christine, LizH, Huntersgirl, Steph.

I'm so over-whelmed that you lovely people read all these posts and canstill say/write words that are sincere and compassionate, all the miles and e-lines - well they do not matter. You are a very impressive and kind bunch and all the S/O's attached to you are very lucky.

The stereotype of Sex sites is perverts and weirdo's - well i have more deep, compassionate, understanding and really decent humans here at Pixies than anywhere else - so non-judgemental and kind and though we have a big interest in life (sex, erotica) we are so much more, I'm honoured to be here.

XXX

Wildeye 06-03-2003 06:52 PM

LizH

I was kinda turned, well majorly turned on by your tales, even cumming while reading them!!!

I will tell some of my tales about sex with spouse and g/f's but all in time. Meanwhile LizH have you read my latest tale?

Cetainly like to be entertained by you!

Wildeye

lizH 06-04-2003 01:15 AM

No, I don't believe I have. Where is it?

Also, have you read mine? Mine is in the BBW stories section, but it's a crossover among bi stories, 3somes (it's a FFM 3some, with 2 BBWs), bondage & discipline (both women are the doms), and a few other things.

Grumble 06-04-2003 04:53 AM

I hadn't read this thread before as my internet was down for 3 weeks.

my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your wife, Wildeye. Treasure your 2 children and count your blessings.

I have sufferrred loss in the last couple of years and the only thing that kept my head up was concentrating on the good things in my life.

The people at Pixies were wonderful and a great help to me.

So keep your chin up, mate

Wildeye 06-04-2003 05:50 PM

Grumbleguts

You are so badly named pal! Thanks, I have always respected your words and humour here. Stay cool.

Wildeye

hellsbells 06-06-2003 02:49 PM

I am so very sorry Wildeye, that is the saddest thing. Love to you both. I will keep you in my prayers.