Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Void (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17094)

Graybread 11-01-2003 06:58 PM

The Void

A closed thread between Chloe and myself.

Franklin Ramsey was a solid, hard-working man. His wife Betty was on the road most of the time with her job. She sold Health Insurance plans to banks through a six state area. So Frank spent most of his time, at home with his daughter Roxanne. Betty had missed most of the important events in Roxanne’s life. It was Frank that had taken Roxanne to all her dance lessons when she was younger, and had attended all her school functions. Betty had even missed Roxanne’s High School graduation. Over the years Frank and Roxanne had become very close, she seemed to fill the void left by Betty’s constant absence.

Chloe 11-02-2003 02:02 AM

The daughter ~ Roxanne

Roxanne is a confident, successful student. Her self-esteem stems from her father who has instilled in her a competitive spirit and a desire to succeed.

She has developed into a rare combination of braininess and jockette. This is the summer of her graduation and she is trying to decide on her future. She has had offers of scholarships from several universities.

First, though, she plans a month of doing nothing but lazing by the pool, reading the trashiest books she can find and spending time with her favourite man - her Dad.

Not lacking in boyfriends - she prefers the intellect and company of adults, particularly her father. In the absence of her mother she has become a fine cook and it's here we find her, in the kitchen preparing the evening meal for her father and herself.

Her hair is still damp from her last swim and she checks the table one last time as she hears her Dad’s car pull up in the drive-way.

Graybread 11-02-2003 02:25 PM

Franklin/ the father

“Hi Honey,” Frank said, tossing his suit jacket over the back of the kitchen chair and setting his briefcase down. “How my little girl?”

Loosening his tie, he walked up behind her, placing his hands on her bare, sun tanned shoulders. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the top of her damp head.

“Wha’cha fixin’”, he asked, pulling her back slightly, to look around the side of her head.

His eyes dropped to the cleavage between her breasts. He found that he had been doing that more lately, especially since she wore her swim suit most of the time. He admonished himself, mentally, and looked to see what she was preparing.

“Mmmm, looks good,” he said releasing her shoulders and going to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

He leaned against the door as he twisted the top off the bottle, watching her. He really was proud of her, she had turned into a beautiful young woman, not only in looks, but she was probably smarter than half the adults that he knew. Given time and four to six years of college and she’d out do them all. His eyes traced the line of her calf, up past her strong muscular thigh, pausing on her butt, barley covered by her bikini bottoms. He felt himself becoming aroused. His eyes jumped to her face, she had turned and was looking at him, with those beautiful dark eyes of hers. No expression on her face, no smile, no frown. He quickly stepped to the table and sat down.

“Your mother called me at work today,” he began, trying to look anywhere but at her. “Seems they have some kind of ‘lapse of policy’ at some bank in Chicago. She says she has to go out there and figure out what happen. Probably wont be home for another week or so.”

In fact, that didn’t bother Frank at all. He had realized a few years back that he preferred the company of his daughter to his wife. All Betty ever talked about was work anyway, and if she wasn’t talking about it, she was on her lap top doing it.

“Tomorrow is Saturday,” he added looking back at Roxanne, smiling. “You want to do anything special? Go out and play 18 holes, or take a trip somewhere? We could spend the weekend maybe? Whadda ya think.”

Chloe 11-03-2003 01:02 AM

Father & daughter

Roxanne felt a small thrill of excitement as she noticed her father staring at her. She knew she had that effect on boys her age but for father to get “that look” – it excited her.

"Maybe I should get some clothes on, Dad." She said moving to the door.

"No, Kitten. Dinner's ready. Sit." Her father said pushing out her chair with his foot.

She obediently sat and served the salad. The two ate in silence for a while - each lost in thought. Franklin looked over at Roxanne and said. "So...what do you think?"

"What about, Daddy? Sorry - I was miles away."

"A few days away. Just the two of us, or would Miss Valedictorian be too bored with just her old man as company?" He said with a grin.

"Oh, Dad!" She had that look of exasperation she used whenever he ragged her. " Of course I won’t be bored! It sounds great - I'd love to have a change of scenery. Where shall we go?"

She rose to fetch the main course knowing her father’s eyes were on her ass. By the time she turned back with the plates he was staring out at the garden but, under the table, he was erect again.

“I thought that lake we used to go to when you were smaller - Otter Lake. Remember? It won’t be crowded this time of year but it’ll still be warm enough to swim. They have cabins right on the shore line and there’s a decent golf course close by if we get the urge.”

Roxie finished a mouthful nodding approval enthusiastically. “Oh, yeah! I remember Otter Lake. There’s a great “jumping off” rock. Let’s go tonight, Dad. All I need is my toothbrush and a change of underwear.” Franklin felt his erection give a twitch at Roxanne’s mention of underwear and he had a flash of the image he’s seen months before.

He had forgotten a dossier that he’d taken to read in bed the night before. It was needed for a meeting that morning and he’d remembered half way to the office. He’d done a U-turn and returned to fetch it.

Taking the stairs two at a time he could hear Roxanne’s CD player, too loud as usual. He walked past her room and glanced in the open door. She stood at the mirror in filmy, white panties, nothing else.

Her back was to him and he was sure she couldn’t see him. She swayed her hips to the music as she applied her mascara – the only make-up she wore to school. He was transfixed and only tore himself away as the tune ended and she bent forward to peer closely at her reflection.

All that day he’d had intermittent erections and, in bed, that night he’d stroked himself to a huge climax, the image of Roxie behind his tightly closed eyes. Now he dragged himself back to the present.

“Okay, Honey. I’ll throw my trunks and jammies in a bag and we’ll go as soon you’ve done the dishes.” She gave an exaggerated gasp and made as if to smack him knowing that they had agreed, she cooked the meal, he’d clean away.

He put his hands up defensively, laughing. “All right. All right. I’ll do the dishes!”

They set off in Frank's converable as the sun dipped behind the trees and the air cooled.

Graybread 11-07-2003 12:10 AM

Father/daughter

Frank had spent four and half years and $8,000.00 restoring the old convertible. The new ragtop alone was $3000.00. He’d had everything rebuilt from the shocks on up, it purred like a kitten. He’d had everything restored to original from the wide white wall tires to the bench seats, except he’d had the seats covered in leather and not vinyl. His first inclination had been to have it painted with flames down the sides but thought maybe he was getting a little old for that and had settled on a bright ‘candy apple’ red. It was his pride and joy, well, next to Roxanne. She was his real ‘pride and joy’.

He looked over at her, the wind blowing in her hair, her head back, her eyes closed. She had at least put on a T-shirt and a pair of white shorts for the ride.

“If ya get cold, just say so. I can put the top up, or you can scootch over here next to the ‘ole man’.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. “I don’t need to be cold to sit next to my favorite man,” she said sliding across the seat and under his arm. “Daddy, tell me a story.” She asks snuggling close to him.

“You mean like the three little pigs?”

“Mmm hmm.”

He leaned his face on the top of her head. “Once upon a time there were three little pigs. One pig wanted to build a house but the big ole nasty loan officer ‘Mr. Wolf’ wouldn’t loan him any money because he didn’t have any collateral, so he built a flimsy old house out of straw, but Mr. Scarecrow keep coming along and stealing part of his house.”

He heard Roxanne giggle as he told his story.

“Now the second little pig had an old beat up jalopy, kinda like this one, but not near as cool. Therefore ‘Mr. Wolf’ had no choice but to loan him some money. He got in a big huff and puff about it though.”

Franklin continued to tell his made story as they drove down the road, smiling each time she’d giggle. He loved to listen to her laugh and see her smile. As time as miles went by, Roxanne slid down his side, laying her head in his lap, her arm across his knee, listening to his fairly tales. After awhile they both grew silent, him just enjoying the drive. He looked down at her, she seemed to be asleep.

“Are you warm enough baby,” he whispered.

She gave no response so he took his hand off the wheel and rubbed it on her arm to see if she was chilled. The touched caused her to move and slid her arm farther across his legs. His hand fell on her breast. He froze, he knew he should lift his hand, but didn’t. He looked down at her and she appeared not to notice in her sleep. He felt she had no bra on under the T-shirt and could feel the heat of her breast through the cotton. He knew he should move his hand but instead cupped her breast softly. He kept his eyes on the road as he held his daughters breast in his hand. He found her nipple through the material and gently squeezed it. She moved and he jerked his hand away. She rolled over on her back and he looked down at her. Her dark eyes shining from the light of the dashboard.

“Will this help Daddy,” she asked, reaching down and pulling the bottom of the shirt up, exposing both her breasts to him.

Chloe 11-08-2003 02:48 PM

Father and daughter

Roxie always loved riding in her father’s car. She knew how proud he was of “his baby” - as they both called it. She liked the way people turned to stare as they drove by. Often men would roll down a window to strike up conversations about the car at stoplights, which made them both giggle.

Now she was snuggled to her father as he told one of his silly, funny stories she’d loved to hear all her life. The hum of the engine and her father’s voice lulled her almost to sleep. Then she felt her father's hand rest on her breast and the gentle but unmistakable pinch to her nipple.

She was disappointed as he snatched his hand guiltily away and her heart beat wildly as she made a decision. Slowly and deliberately, she drew up her T-shirt feeling the cool night air in her already erect nipples.

“Will this help. Daddy.”

“Oh baby! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean…..” She sat up and pulled the T over her head.

“Sshh! It’s OK, Dad” She said lying back against him. This time she allowed her hand to rest over his growing erection.

The feeling of it moving under her hand caused floods of “juice” and she gently felt the contour of his penis through the fabric of his shorts. Frank returned his hand to her breast and above the motor’s hum she heard him moan quietly.

For a few minutes they drove in silence. Once or twice Frank had shifted to adjust himself but Roxanne kept her hand on him, now fully erect inside his shorts. As they approached their cabin she bent her head and kissed the penis tip through the hot fabric.

“I love you, Dad.”

“Oh God! Roxie. I love you too, baby.” And he drew her to him, kissing her in a very unfatherly way. His lips parted and she felt his tongue asking for admittance. Willingly she let her tongue meet his in a passionate kiss.

Afterwards she couldn’t remember getting their gear in the cabin. She remembered her father suggesting a cool dip in the lake before bed. He was obviously shaken by the turn of events.

Graybread 11-08-2003 03:54 PM

Father/daughter

“Sshh! It’s OK, Dad,” She said lying back against him. This time she allowed her hand to rest over his growing erection.

A shudder ran through Frank as Roxanne laid her hand on his cock. It was like a rush of pure ecstasy to feel her hand there. He realized he wanted it, had wanted her since the day he had seen her in her panties, dancing to the music. Then his logical rational mind kicked in. He thought of the legal and moral aspects of what he was, what they, were doing, but his heart had other thoughts. He loved his daughter, had loved her since the day she’d been born. Through times of sickness and injury, through silly dance recitals to her Valedictorian speech, he had loved her. He’d been there for her, out of love he’d been there. But no, that wasn’t true, yes he’d been there, but it was she that had been there for him. It was she that had filled the ‘Void’ in his life. This was ‘right’ his heart told him, this was right and true.

He put his arm around her again and cupped her breast once more, reveling in the heat of her flesh as he toyed with her nipple. As he pulled down the lane to the cabin, she bent and kissed him through his shorts. He shuddered again, willing his orgasm away.

“I love you, Dad.” She said.

He heard the words, had heard them many times, but they held a different message this time.

“Oh God! Roxie. I love you too, baby,” his voice low and husky with his need for her.

He pulled her to him as he lowered his face to hers. His lips barely touching hers, the tip of his tongue tasting her lips. He pushed past her lips and into her mouth, his tongue finding hers. He tasted her saliva, mixing his with hers. Inhaling her breath he began to work his mouth over hers, his tongue dancing with hers. His hand left her breast and moved between her legs. He held her cupped in his hand and could feel her heat, her dampness. He flipped the snap loose and slid the zipper down, working her shorts off her hips and down her legs. He reached back up and felt the wetness in her panties; he just held his hand against her, working his finger along her slit. The thought of fingering his daughter excited him beyond anything he had known.

She, in turn, reached down and lowered his shorts and underwear, holding that, which had given her life. Her soft strong fingers working up and down, causing the clear liquid to rise and flow over the head of his cock.

He kissed down her neck and the soft skin under her chin. His moans were deep and needy. He slipped his finger around the edge of her panties, over her clit and into her sweet wet pussy. Her legs spread wider and her hips pushed forward to meet his finger.

“Oh Daddy….Daddy that feels so good,” she moaned in his ear.

He smothered her words with his mouth, her tongue pushing into his mouth, her hand stroking his cock. His finger curling up, finding her inner pleasure. Her head rocked back on the car seat as she came in his hand, coating his finger with her wetness and flowing onto the seat. He licked the beads of perspiration off her dark, sun tanned neck as he brought her to her climax. She squeezed his cock as her body trembled sending vibrations into him. Jets of semen flew from his cock into the air, landing on his chest and stomach, splashing onto the steering wheel and dash. Flowing over her hand and down his cock. She felt his orgasm through her own and stroked him again bringing more semen up. It flowed out of him and over her hand like white-hot lava. An eternity passed as they held each other, an eternity of ecstasy.

They carried their two bags into the cabin. Frank looked down at himself, covered with his own semen.

“Let’s go for a swim,” he said reaching down and slipping her panties off.

They ran to the lake and into the water like a couple of school kids, holding hands and laughing. The water was still fairly warm from the day’s heat as they splashed around and tried to push each other under. After a while they calmed and stood there looking at each other. The water up to Roxanne’s breast, her nipples erect. The waxing moon rising at the far end of the lake, reflecting off the moving water like sliver fish. The sound of the Loon, far off in the rushes and cattails. He looked at her, pinpoints of moonlight in her eyes, water running in small rivulets down her face, a smile of he lips. He reached over and put his hand on the side of her face. She reached up and held it, turning her head, and kissing the palm of his hand. He gently pulled her to him kissing her deeply, passionately, holding her close, feeling the firmness of her breast against his chest. He reached down and lifted her by her butt. She wrapped her legs around his waist her arms going around his neck. They stood there in the water, father and daughter, embraced in passion and love. He lowered her slowly down onto his erection, and watched as her eyes widened as he filled her. She leaned back holding on to his shoulders, watching him, smiling. He and the water holding her up. She locked her feet tight behind his back as she allowed herself to be filled by his full length.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she whispered.

“Yes baby, Daddy’s going to fuck you,” he answered.

Their hips began to move slowly as they began their dance in the water, the silver fish moving faster, the Loons calling for their own mates. The moon looking down on them with its lopsided smile. Faster they moved as their need increased, watching each other, always watching each other. Her breasts bobbed in the water as little waves grew between them.

“Fuck me Daddy, make me cum,” she panted. “Make me cum!”

“Yes baby,” was all he said.

His hips moved faster as her fucked into his daughters’ pussy, he would give her what she wanted, what they both wanted and needed.

“Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh,” she moaned clasping herself tight against his hard body, her breasts smashed against his chest, her head tucked into his neck. “I’m cumming Daddy!”

His arms wrapped around her body he felt her hips making small jerky motions as she shuddered in her orgasm. He cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

“Hang on baby, here it comes,” he grunted.

“Cum in me Daddy, cum inside me,” she panted clinging to him. “Cum in my pussy.”

He didn’t need to hear the words, he was going to cum as it was, but to hear his baby girl pleading with him to cum in her was more than he needed. His cock jerked inside her as it spit out his semen, again and again it jerked as he held her tight to him. Long minutes passed as he stood there holding his daughter impaled on his cock. His cum mixing with hers, in turn flowing out of her and into the lake water. He held her close and kissed her neck gently. Only the moon and the stars as witness to their act of passion. The lonely call of the Loon off in the distance. He held her as he made his way to the shore, she still wrapped around his body.

“I love you Roxie,” he whispered in her ear as he walked through the door of the cabin, kicking it closed with his foot. Still dripping water, he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down.

Chloe 11-09-2003 06:04 PM

Father & daughter

The short, intense interlude in the car as they arrived took Roxanne by surprised. What had she expected? To be smacked down by her father as a wanton little slut? She hadn't expected his heated response and it aroused her all the more.

Rox had been sexually active for several years but as her father’s fingers penetrated her and found her G-spot she.opened herself to him. He massaged it expertly and she experienced something totally new and amazing. He caused her to climax so intensely that she lost track of her surroundings.

The naturalness of events as they occurred made her feel confident that what they were doing was fine. She knew about incest and that it was thought to be a sin but this felt so right. What better way was there to show true love than through this union?

Later – as they threw their bags on the beds and scampered off to the lake it all felt like a dream.

The sensation of her father’s rigid cock against her belly – hot in the cool water – made her shiver with delight whenever she recalled it. The one or two boys she’d been involved with had been cavalier about their erections. Exhibiting them as something special and yet not allowing her to really see it. They had penetrated her and exploded almost immediately leaving her unfulfilled and disappointed. Dad had let her hold his cock, look at it, love it. Even as she was stroking him he had made her come first, waiting to fill his own needs.

His cock was longer, fatter and harder than any she’d encountered so far. It opened her as if she were a barely opened flower, gently and firmly. As she slid down Frank’s body and felt the shaft push up into her she heard herself moan with pleasure. The length of her vagina couldn’t accommodate Frank’s cock on the first thrust and he had lifted her off himself to let her sink back down taking more of him as she expanded inside.

All this passed as if in slow motion.

He had held her as he had done through the years, cradling her to blunt the pain of a fall, a broken heart or a bad mark at school. Now he held her again but with a new and joyous love, a new caring. Their moon dance in the lake ended as their combined cum flowing out into the clear lake water in a cloudy film.

Frank walked the short distance from the water to the cottage with her still impaled on his gently softening cock, her long legs still wrapping him, holding him in her. As he leant over the bed to lie her down his cock left her and she felt a moment of grief. Silently she looked up at this man she loved as no other, knowing they had embarked on an adventure, both risky and thrilling.

Her insides tingled with the memory of her father’s presence there. She let her hands trail down over her cool belly past her little V of pubic hair to where her lips still protruded puffily. Her fingers found wetness, not from the lake, but a slick, silky wetness that was the legacy of their love.

Frank stood by the bed looking own at his daughter. He thought she had never looked lovelier and his desire for her stirred in him once more but, instead of following his libido, he bent down and gently kissed his daughter – his lover – and drew the sheet over her. As he stood to leave she grasped his hand and smiled up at him.

”Dad, don’t go. Can’t we share this bed? I really want you to hold me, can we cuddle a bit?”

Graybread 11-10-2003 12:29 AM

Father/daughter

“Dad, don’t go. Can’t we share this bed? I really want you to hold me, can we cuddle a bit?”

Franks heart melted at the words. How many times had he heard them,
“Dad, don’t go, read me another story.”
“Dad, don’t go, color with me.”
“Dad, don’t go, listen to the new song I learned, watch me swim, help me with my homework.”
And he’d never gone, he stay with her a little while longer. Even when she started Kindergarten, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes, “Daddy, don’t go,” she cried. “I’ll be here Kitten,” he’d said, “right out side the door. Just look up and you can see me.” So he’d stayed ten or fifteen minutes longer, until she was settled, smiling at her through the window of the classroom door.

How could he go now? How could he turn her down, he never had before, and wasn’t going to start now.

“Scootch,” he said, lifting the sheet and sliding in beside her.

She immediately took advantage, lifting his arm and wrapping it around herself. She threw her strong thigh across his lower abdomen, her damp pubic hair touching his hip. She threw her arm over his chest, and laid her hand atop his hard pectoral muscle, while her slender fingers began to play with the thick hair there. She laid her head against his shoulder, bending and kissing his nipple, then looked up at him, a smug smile across her lips. She had gotten what she had wanted once again, but she had not manipulated him, she never had. He had always given himself freely to her, her time, her needs had always come first to him.

“I love you Daddy,” she said in her little girl voice. Her dark eyes dancing with mischief.

“I love you too Baby,” he said kissing her on the forehead. “But I need to say something. What I did to you tonight, or maybe what we did together was not something I’d thought about. Well at least not until it happened. I mean I’ve never thought of you in a…..sexual way. You’ve always just been my little girl. Until awhile back I saw you in your room….naked, except for your panties. It was like….like a window shade being lifted, or a door being opened. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. All I know is, that when I saw you naked, I no longer saw my sweet little innocent baby. What I saw was a beautiful adult woman, an intelligent mature adult woman, one that I wanted. I knew I shouldn’t think that way and I tried to stop it, but I couldn’t. It was like you were suppose to be there like that, for me to see.” He laid his palm on her arm and stroked it gently. “I mean, I know it’s wrong,….but it…it just feels right. Do you understand what I’m trying to say Roxie?”

“Daddy, shush,” she said laying her finger across his lips. “Make love to me.”

He took her hand, kissing the fingertip, then each one in turn, then the palm of her hand, then down to the wrist. He pulled her arm up as he kissed down to the inside of her elbow, stopping and sucking on the soft skin there, leaving a small red mark. He kissed up her bicep to her face. He released her arm and held the side of her face, his fingers entwined in her still damp hair. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Not the smile a father gives his daughter, but a smile that a man gives his lover. He kissed her quickly lightly all around the face, the corners of her mouth, her cheeks, her nose. She tried to catch his lips with hers but he kept moving. She reached up and grabbed his head, holding him still, smashing her mouth against his. Their lips parted and their tongues met, twisting, fighting for entry into the others mouth. He rolled over on top on her, between her legs, one arm sliding under her back the other hand gripping her breast. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, holding it tight between his lips, tweaking the tip of it with his own tongue. Then releasing it and pushing it back into her mouth, his following, finding her teeth, caressing them with his tongue. He explored the inside of her mouth finding the dark wet places there. His hand held her breast, squeezing, caressing, his strong fingers kneading it like a sculpture working fine clay. He released her mouth and moved up the side of her face to her ear, always kissing, always licking. His hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, the tip just between the folds, feeling her wetness.

She gasped for breath when he released her mouth.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she panted.

He worked his cock just at the entrance of he pussy, but would go no farther. He sucked her lobe between his lips and he found her nipple between his thumb and finger. He sucked and squeezed together, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

“Aaaahhh, fuck me Daddy, fuck me,” she panted again.

He moved back down to her neck, to her throat, to the soft spot between her collarbones, and kissed and sucked the spot. He brought his other hand up to fondle the other breast, as he moved his mouth down to them. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling between his teeth, then moving to the other one and doing the same. He licked down to the firm plumpness at the bottom, kissing, sucking as he went. Her nipples were hard and red like a sweet cherry. Her hands come up to cover his as he fondled, and caressed her. His body slid farther down hers across her hard belly. Her legs spread wider in anticipation of what she knew he was about to do. He released her breast and slid down between her legs wrapping a hand around her thighs pulling them up and apart. The dim light of the lamp from across the cabin gave him his first view of his daughters’ pussy.

The hair was trimmed close and neat in a ‘V’ at the top of her slit, but was absent below. He was pleased to see it like this but not surprised, she was neat and clean in everything she did. The folds were red, inflamed, waiting for him. He could see the moisture between them and some that had already trickled out, running down. He inhaled her musky aroma and his cock twitched. He lowered his mouth and placed it against her pussy, his tongue darting out to lap at her folds. The floodgates were opened as his tongue entered her.

Chloe 11-10-2003 01:03 AM

Father and daughter

Roxanne knew her father wouldn’t refuse her. She also knew he dreaded slipping into a coldly empty bed yet again. As he settled in beside her she pressed to his warmth enjoying the sensation of his body hair coarse against her skin.

His body both intrigued and excited her. She could remember him as an agile younger man, strong enough to carry his wife and child – one under each arm, kicking and squealing in delight.

She recalled the times her school friends had drooled over him when they saw him sunning by the pool. She had felt a mixture of pride and jealousy. Now she looked down the lean length of him, over his flat belly and the shape of his, still, muscular legs under the light sheet.

She raised her head and let her lips draw the pink areola of his nipple into her mouth gently, she felt it harden and contract at her touch.

Smiling, she said. ”I love you, Dad.” Knowing that she aroused him thrilled and – in turn – aroused her. She felt the build up of sexual tension within her once more but Frank started to try to explain his feelings about what had happened.

It tumbled out of him, part explanation, part reasoning and part a justification to himself. His assertion that he had not looked on her as a sexual being until that morning weeks ago stung her a little; she had dreamt and fantasized about Frank in a sexual way for at least two years.

She touched her fingers to his lips to quiet him and drew herself closer to him whispering. “Make love to me.”

He had kissed her then, starting with her fingers until his face was level with hers. They had kissed as lovers do, Roxanne had never been kissed like that before with such care and depth. It left her breathless and incredibly aroused.

She felt the tip of his penis just about to enter her and she opened herself, shifting to try to ease onto it.

“Fuck me, Daddy.” She moaned, writhing under him but he played her like a fine instrument, teasing and fondling until she begged for release.

She closed her eyes as Frank slid down her body, taking her tanned thighs, one in each strong hand. She felt him open her like a book and she placed her hands where his had been, over her taut breasts. Her hard nipples ached with desire and prodded her palms impatiently.

Frank paused as he looked at his daughter’s pussy for the first time. His breath was cool on her moist flesh and she felt no shame to be so scrutinized. Only her doctor had looked at her there so closely but this was very different. Would he like what he saw, the way she smelt? Would he be repulsed?

She waited for him to move away from her pussy, to return to kiss her mouth but, to her amazement, he opened his mouth and licked her.

The sensation was wild, nothing like anything she’d encountered before and she rose to his mouth. His tongue snaked into her, soft yet hard, rasping yet smooth. She moaned her pleasure, clasping his head to her.

All thoughts of him as her father flew away as his tongue darted over her, dividing the swollen lips, already slick with juices she had produced. A mixture of Frank’s saliva and her own fluid trickled down over her bud. He was doing things to her, making her feel impossibly good.

Her head rocked from side to side and her hair, tousled and damp, lay like seaweed across her perspiring face. She wasn’t aware of anything but the core of her being where Frank devoured her. Her legs strained against his grasp but he held her open firmly, a hand on each inner thigh.

Roxanne felt the start of a climax. It was like no other, slow to build, waxing and waning as her father’s tongue explored her. Between sobs, she told him she was coming and he raised his face from her. It was shiny with wetness, combined sweat and juices.

“N-N-No! D-d-don’t stop, Dad.” She gasped and he smiled as his thumb found that place that only he knew about. It seemed to be just inside her to the front and he was mashing it firmly. The sensation was incredible, a combination of a long orgasm and a delicious pee.

Just as she felt she could stand no more Frank drew her clitoris into his lips and nibbled at it while he massaged her inside.

She arched upward, her heels dug into the bed as she thrust against his hand. All the sensations drew together, gathering in that magical spot, to explode and expand outward, suffusing her body with waves of pleasure. She could feel that she was grasping and releasing Frank’s thumb in her with each flick of his tongue over her clit.

As the pulsing subsided she collapsed back moaning and laughing. What magic her father knew, what wonderful, magical tricks! In the past few hours he had made her feel incredible.

She had always enjoyed sex but this was far different from the sophomoric groping she was used to. She raised her head and looked down the length of her body at Frank who gently kissed her V and smiled up at her.

“Okay, Kitten?”

“Mmmmmyes.” She said stretching luxuriously. “That was incredible, Daddy.”

Graybread 11-10-2003 11:26 PM

Father/daughter

“Okay, Kitten?” he asked, smiling up at her.

“Mmmmm yes.” She said stretching luxuriously. “That was incredible, Daddy.”

He already knew the answer, he felt it in every shudder, and spasm her body had gone through and he could still feel the small tremors move through her. He looked back down at her pussy. The lips were swollen and red and her juices still flowed from her, down over her pink puckered hole. Her juices were like an ‘elixir of youth’ to him, making him feel young and vital again. He wanted to drink more of her, but didn’t know if she could take an other tonguing like he’d just given her. He lowered his head and lapped at her juices just below her slit, coating his tongue and swallowing her. His tongue dipped down to her anus and licked at the juices collected there. He covered it with his mouth, gently sucking, the tip of his tongue probing at the tight opening. The thought of licking his daughter’s asshole sent a ripple of perverse pleasure through his body. His cock jerked, demanding it’s own release. He raised his head again and kissed the inside of each of her thighs then her neatly trimmed ‘V’. He rose up on his hands and knees and “growled” at her, slowly crawling up her body.

They had played this game, before, many years ago, although not quit in this manner. He the evil Dragon and her the Princess in distress. Her eyes widened in mock fear as she recognized the “growl”. She looked down at him approaching.

“Oh please Mr. Dragon, please don’t eat me,” she pleaded, then giggled. “Oops to late for that I guess.”

He crawled farther up her body, his tongue lapping at her nipples as he passed them on his way to her face. She reached up and put her arms around his neck, a sad look on her face.

“It’s okay Mr. Dragon, you can eat me anytime you want.”

“That not what you’re suppose to say,” he laughed kissing her on the tip on her nose.

He lowered himself gently down onto her, his long hard cock pressed against her belly. He kissed her mouth and rubbed his cock against her. Sliding back down until the head of his cock dropped between her legs. Slowly, very slowly he pushed his cock back into her. Inch by slow inch he parted her pussy lips again. Her juices flowed around his cock as she once again welcomed him in. After long pleasurable moments he was fully imbedded deep inside her once more. Then he lay there, not moving, just enjoying the tight wetness of his daughter’s pussy around his cock. Then slowly he rolled over onto his back, bringing her with him.

“Make Daddy cum Princess. Make Daddy feel good.”

Chloe 11-11-2003 12:02 AM

Father and daughter

Frank entered Roxanne carefully, knowing she would be sensitive still but she was so slick and ready for his cock that he slid in smoothly with only a small whimper from her.

His body lay over hers, course hair on smooth skin and he slowly lowered his upper body down to hers. Her damp-hot cheek pressed against his, their chests crushed together, her long legs crooked and open making brackets around his long limbs.

For a minute they lay this way, both enjoying the sensation of being joined. Roxie felt her muscles relaxing around his large cock, lengthening and drawing him in. Frank knew he was home, this lithe body under his would never be the same again. When she left home – he had a pang of sorrow at the thought, but leave she must – he would always have these hours of supreme pleasure to hold in his heart.

Roxanne was startled out of her thoughts when Frank held her to him and rolled them both over still joined. She raised herself on her elbows so that her hair cascaded down around Frank’s face and looked down at him, a puzzled smile on her tanned face.

“Make Daddy cum, Princess. Make Daddy feel good.”

Her smile changed to a worried frown. Frank reached up and swept the curtain of, still damp, hair aside.

“Just do what ever feels good to you. I’ll feel it too.”

Roxanne drew her knees up to straddle Frank’s hips. As she moved his cock moved in her and she new instinctively what he wanted. She knelt up; her back arched back gracefully and rocked her pelvis. Frank’s groans encouraged her an she raised off him, feeling his rigid cock slide away only to plunge back as she settled back down.

She reached a hand back and found where they were joined touching the firm, slick shaft as it thrust upward. She felt the “drain-pipe” behind his cock and let it slide past her pressing fingers.

Franks hands cupped her breasts, playing with her rosy nipples and gently squeezing the supple flesh. She tossed her hair aside and moved more aggressively.

“Slow down, Baby. I want this to last.” He begged so she drew her feet up and took a seated position on Franks hips.

This position thrust his cock deep in her almost to the point of pain. She could feel the tip hard against her womb but she had control and could rise to ease the pressure.

Her strong legs lifted her body to squat over him and he craned his neck to watch his cock enter her. He pressed a finger into her wetness eliciting a moan and a clench from her pussy.

Roxanne had not taken the upper position before, ever. It felt liberating, powerful and she grinned down at her father. She stopped moving apart from her hand behind her. Fingers gently probed the hard flesh between her Dad’s cock and his balls, she felt his cock jerk inside her.

“Holy Cow, Rox.” He gasped, “Who taught you that?”

“No one. Does it feel good, Daddy?”

She was smiling impishly. In response Frank thrust upward and she gave a yelp. She started a slow grind over him, watching his face for reaction. Frank’s hand grasped swatches of bedding and his jaw was clenched.

“God! Roxie! You’re a natural. Either that or you’ve been a bad girl.”

“Daddy!” She feigned shock and let her legs go back so she was kneeling over him again. She rocked forward so that his cock almost left her to kiss him briefly, then back, impaling herself once more. Frank raised his hips to her and they began a rhythm.

The sound of his cock moving wetly in her and their sighs was the only sound. Frank felt his daughter’s breast brush against his, the nipples hard and cool. He strained to take one in his mouth but couldn’t quite reach. All he could do was lick the sweet flesh as she rocked closer before rocking back onto his cock.

His hands cupped the twin globes of her buttocks and he drew her to him on the forward motion letting her settle back, consuming his entire cock. She was grinding herself against his pubic bone, stimulating herself, but Frank, too, was driven wild by her gyrations. Roxanne felt a surge of relief and pride as she realised her self-doubt had been unnecessary, her father was obviously feeling pleasure.

His face was flushed and glowing with sweat, his eyes on his daughter were full of love. He gazed up at this creature he, himself, had created and marvelled at her sensuality.
Then he knew he would cum, felt the familiar build-up and tightening of his balls.

“Here I go!” He gasped and she felt him shudder, tightening his grip on her butt. He gave two or three short thrusts upward into her then a final long one – staying as deep in her as he could. She was sure she could actually feel his cum stream into her.

As Frank’s body started to relax Roxanne laid down over him covering his body with hers. She loved her father so much. She’d always tried to please him with her school marks, her appearance, her friends, wantingd to make him proud of her. The bond they had was strong and loving as father and daughter but now – oh now it was special.

“Was that alright, Daddy?” She asked and she sounded as she had when she presented him with a school report, tentative and nervous.

Graybread 11-15-2003 06:48 PM

Father/daughter

Roxanne drew her knees up to straddle Frank’s hips. As she moved his cock moved in her and she new instinctively what he wanted. She knelt up; her back arched back gracefully and rocked her pelvis.

Frank marveled as he watched his daughter straddle his hips. She was breathtaking in her sensuality. Her thighs were strong and muscular as she knelt on him. She was supple and graceful as she arched her back, her young breast jutting forward.

“Aaah” he shuddered as she reached back and ran her fingers along the base of his cock, below his balls.

Franks hands cupped her breasts, playing with her rosy nipples and gently squeezing the supple flesh. She tossed her hair aside and moved more aggressively.

“Slow down, Baby. I want this to last.”

When she moved her feet up and sat on his cock, it was almost more than he could bear. The sight of his daughter, this beautiful young woman, raising and lowering herself on his cock was a sight that he would cherish the rest of his life. He watched her whole body move up and down as she fucked him and her juices flowed out of her down over his balls. The aroma, and the sounds of their sex was bringing him to a climax faster than he wanted. He tried to suck her nipple but she moved to fast. He held her ass in his strong hands helping her work her delicious magic.

“Here I go!” He gasped.

He gave three short thrusts and buried himself in her as far as he could go. His cum raced up the length of his cock and exploded inside her. He couldn’t believe his orgasm was so strong again after just having had two within the last hour. But he knew what it was. It was a combination of things, her beauty and grace, her natural ability and instincts as a lover, but mostly it was because she was his daughter. It was that fact alone that stimulated him more than any.

“Was that alright, Daddy?” She asked and she sounded as she had when she presented him with a school report, tentative and nervous..

“Oh Roxie,” he said pulling her close, kissing her face gently. “That was more than ‘alright’, it was……..wonderful, it was better than wonderful. I don’t have the words to tell you. But I do have to tell you that I am absolutely exhausted, you have beat me up baby.” he confessed. “What say we call it a night, huh?”

“Mmmm,” she cooed snuggling down onto his chest. “Can I sleep here.”

“Get the covers first,” he said “so you don’t get chilled.”

“Yes Daddy,” she said mocking his parental concern.

They both drifted off to sleep, exhausted, and exhilarated by their new found love for each other. Her laying on his chest and him still planted deep inside her. Who knew what tomorrow might bring.

Graybread 11-16-2003 06:40 AM

Father/daughter

Frank woke early the next morning, Roxanne lay beside him, her arm casually tossed across his chest. He watched her face as she slept, even after their acts of passion; she still looked the innocent, pure child to him. A small smiled played at the corners of her mouth, her hair a tangled jumbled mass. Like so much seaweed tossed up on the beach. He knew she’d be horrified if he saw her like this. He smiled to himself and lifted her arm gently, slipping out of bed. He headed to the bathroom, then silently made a pot of coffee and stood at the counter looking out the window as it brewed. The nagging thoughts coming to his mind.

Is what they had done wrong? “No,” he told himself. “Can love be wrong.” Is it misguided love? “How can it be misguided. I’ve loved her since the day she was born. This is just the ultimate expression of that love.”

He poured a cup of coffee and silently went to the front porch of the cabin. The Loons were quiet now, replaced by the sounds of the Mockingbirds and Thrushes. He heard the “hoot” of an Owl as it made its way to its hollow. He caught the movement in the water as a single Mallard paddled its way into the new day. The sun had not peeked over the horizon yet but the sky was a bright pink, the shadows of the clouds racing across the sky. The lyrics of a song coming to his mind.

“She came to him like the dawn through the night.”

He smiled to himself, as he sipped the coffee. Yes, that is exactly what she had done. She was a new day in his life, she had filled the void. He hoped it was a long day in that sense. He wished he could freeze time and keep her close forever, but he knew that would not happen also. She was free and independent, he had raised her to be that way. He envied the young man that would one day claim her. No. he corrected his thought. He envied the young man that ‘she’ would one day claim.

The tip of the sun rose above the horizon and a new day was born. The colors of nature jumped to life. He loved this lake and the new memories it would hold for him. He crept back into the cabin, aware of his nakedness and headed for the shower. He glanced over at her still sleeping form, comfortable and serene in her beauty. He sat his cup on the back of the toilet, closing the door as he stepped into the shower. He stood in the jets of hot water, washing their lovemaking off. He was almost finished when he heard the door open. He rinsed the soap off his face and pulled the edge of the curtain back.

“DADDY!” She yelled, looking up at him from her perch, trying to cover herself. “Can’t a girl have some privacy.”

“Sorry Baby,” he chuckled, thinking of the irony.

He heard the toilet flush then the end of the shower curtain slid back as she stepped in with him, his half drank cup of coffee in her hand.

“Morning Daddy,” she purred, her sleepy eyes looking up at him, dancing with mischief.

“Morning Baby,” he smiled down at her.

She brought the cup to her mouth and drank greedily for the wakefulness of the caffeine. Tilting the cup to fast, it spilled around the edges, running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts.

“Oops,” she said leaning forward.

“You’re a mess,” he laughed looking at her hair and the dribble of coffee on her chin.

She struck of pose, turning sideways, holding the cup out, and fluffing her ‘seaweed’ hair with the other hand. He took the cup from her and sat it on the wire rack of the shower.

“Come here,” he laughed again, pulling her naked body close, kissing her on the forehead. “You need a good washing.”

He turned her around in the shower so the water was hitting her back. Grabbing the bar of soap, he began to wash her, starting on her back. She wrapped her arms around him a laid her head on his chest. His strong hands and fingers massaged her muscles as he washed her. He moved down to her butt, holding it, caressing, washing. His soapy fingers moved between the soft firm cheeks, moving up and down, massaging, washing, probing. He slid down her body, breaking her hold on him and knelt on one knee before her. She put her hands on his shoulders as he began to wash her legs. He lifted her foot and placed it on his thigh, lathering it. He washed her ankles then the bottom of her foot, moving to the toes. He massaged each toe as he went from one to the next, slowly, gently rubbing each between his finger and thumb. He moved up her calf and worked the muscle there, massaging it up and down. He lowered her foot and began on her thigh. He marveled at the strength he felt under her soft flesh, strong and hard, but showing only feminine grace. He moved to the other leg and repeated the same process, kissing the tops of her thighs. He stood and his hand slipped between her thighs as he held her sex in his hand, washing her from front to back. She spread her legs to allow him better access. He rinsed his hand in the water then slipped just the tip of his finger inside her to cleanse her entrance. She had a dreamy pleasant look on her face as he washed her belly then up to her breasts.

“Time for the hair,” he said smiling at her.

She held his shoulders as she leaned back into the spray, soaking her hair. He poured shampoo onto it then began to work it into a lather. He started at her temples slowly working his fingers against her scalp. She interlaced her fingers behind his neck and leaned her head back, her eyes closed, their naked torsos pressed against each other. He worked his fingers around her whole scalp slowly caressing it, massaging it. Then he leaned her back under the water to rinse it before starting over again. He took her ears between thumb and finger and worked the lather along the folds and convulsions, massaging the lobes. He moved to her graceful throat, his hand working up and down. He could feel the soft vibrations she was making, much like a kitten purring, but could not hear it. He smiled as he washed her chin then across her mouth and up the side of her nose. He gently washed her flushed cheeks then her forehead. He leaned her back under the water once more to rinse the suds off. He wrapped his hands around her lower back and held her.

“All clean,” he commented.

She just stood there pressed against him, the hot steamy water running over her.

Chloe 11-16-2003 04:14 PM

Father and daughter

Roxanne slept like a baby. Stretching awake the thought made her smile. Her body ached deliciously, a reminder of their lovemaking. As she moved she felt their combined cum still in her. Her need to pee forced her up – she could hear the shower so she quickly crept in to use the can.

Suddenly Frank drew back the shower curtain and was peering out at her. “ Dad!”

He’d laughed at her and ducked back in. After a bit she saw the silliness of her embarrassment. Dumb, after last night. She joined him in the steamy shower and he had washed her tenderly. She felt what she thought being worshiped would be like; he had even knelt before her.

Finally he had shampooed her hair, his strong hands massaging her scalp, gently finding her ears, following their contours. She tingled.

As they stood, the water cascading over their bodies, she slid down him. Her face brushed past the matted chest hair, now salted with grey. She let her hands trail down after her over his chest and belly until they rested on his thighs.

He was semi- erect and, for a minute she wondered if last night had been too much. Looking up at him she saw – in his eyes – that it was not.

She took his cock in one hand and bought it to her lips. The tip was partially hooded and she drew the flesh back, gently, wetly kissing the pink tip. Frank took her damp head in his hands and she felt the tension in him.

Now he was fully rampant and she licked around the tip and the glans as if it was an ice cream. With her eyes on his she took the tip in her mouth, gently sucking. Feeling him press in she allowed him deeper.

She had given blowjobs before but they had been hurried affairs and the boys had always pulled out to cum.

Roxanne wanted to taste her Dad’s cum, wanted him to fill her mouth, wanted to swallow it. She knew she probably wasn’t very good at doing it. All she knew was that his cock was wonderful; she explored every inch of his shaft with her tongue, every vein. Frank moved for her, she let him slide in and out at his speed.

When he withdrew she took him back in, pursing her lips around the glans like a collar and pressing the tip of her tongue into his pee-hole. All of it was experimental; she really had no idea what she was doing but from Frank’s reaction she knew he was enjoying it.

Carefully she cupped his balls and felt them stirring in her hand. It amazed her and she raised her eyes in wonderment to see Frank smiling down. She smiled back with her eyes – her mouth was full.

Frank’s movements became faster, more urgent and – once or twice - she gagged because he was too long and hit the back of her throat. She persevered, insisting on continuing when Frank hesitated. She tasted a salty, sharp taste as pre cum flowed into her mouth. It excited her and she felt a flow of a different kind begin between her legs.

Now she added a hand to the shaft and felt Frank’s hands pull her head to him. This made her gag more but they were unable to stop. Suddenly Frank shuddered and gave a series of grunts, Roxie’s mouth filled with cum. Strangely unique, not like anything else, it tasted salty and sweet.

She swallowed and swallowed but more kept coming. Frank was jerking and shuddering as waves of pleasure shook him. The cum spilled out and down her chin, onto her breasts where the shower water took it away in milky streams.

When Frank was still and the stream of cum stopped, Roxie slowly took her mouth off her father’s cock. He helped her up off her knees and wrapped her in his arms. “ Oh Baby. I’m too old for this.” And he turned off the water.

Graybread 11-16-2003 07:42 PM

Father/daughter

Frank was beside himself, he couldn’t believe that his daughter was sucking his cock. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d had his cock in a woman’s mouth, years probably. The sensation was electrifying as she ran her tongue around the glans. But to see his cock in his little girls mouth was the most erotic thing he had every seen. He held her head as she licked around his cock, tasting it, exploring. He had always taught her it investigate everything. He watched her eyes as he slowly pushed deeper into her mouth. He began to set up his rhythm, starting slowly, allowing her time to adjust.

He pushed against the back of her throat and felt her gag, but when he pulled out she grabbed his cock again and sucked him back in. He felt his pre-cum begin to ooze and the thought of her tasting it excited him more. She wrapped her hand around his cock and worked her mouth and hand together as he fucked into her mouth. He felt the cum rising in his balls and his cock swell in her mouth. His first inclination was to pull out to cum, but he didn’t, he really wanted her to taste him. His first jets filled her mouth as she looked up at him, he could see the smile in her eyes. He expected to see his cum escape from around her lips but it didn’t. He felt her mouth contract as she swallowed, the sensation bringing up another jet of cum, and she swallowed it as well. The thought of his little girl drinking his sperm was excitement beyond any he’d every known, causing it to continue to come. It became more that she could swallow and began to seep around his cock, dripping off her chin.

He stood there shuddering, his body in spasms as she sucked him. He was amazed that he had cum so much, considering the night before. Finally it subsided and he felt like he wanted to collapse. He helped her off her knees and wrapped his arms around her.

“Oh Baby. I’m too old for this.” He said reaching around her to turn the water off.

He looked down at her and saw his cum around the outer edges of her mouth, some still on her chin. He had an urge to taste himself on her, to taste his own cum mixed with her saliva. To taste the seed that had created her in the first place. He ran his tongue across her lips, licking them clean, then covered her mouth with his, pushing his tongue in to mop the inside of her mouth. His hand slid down her hard belly, over the “V” and into her pussy. He found her G-spot quickly while the base of his finger worked over her clit. She was wet, very wet as he fingered her. His other hand slid down the small of her back and between the crack of her ass and moved forward. He slipped his finger into her from the backside, as her juices flowed out of her. One hand continued to work her G-spot and clit, as the other one moved back an inch to find her tight puckered rectum. His finger wet with her juices he gently pushed his finger into her anus. He pushed in as far as it would go then began to slowly finger her ass and pussy, his tongue doing the same to her mouth.

Her arms tight around his neck she stood there while he brought her pleasure. She pulled away from his mouth and panted as she came on his fingers. He waited until she was done before gently pulling his fingers out.

“What say we do something less strenuous like walk 18 holes,” he said smiling down at her. “This old man needs to rest a bit.”

Chloe 11-16-2003 08:33 PM

Father & daughter

Roxanne felt both proud and relieved that she could give her father head and have him come so hard. He had flooded her with come and she breathed the slightly chlorine scent in eagerly, savouring the sweet, nut-like taste.

He kissed her and she felt his fingers find that spot in her he had shown her last night.
It made her shudder uncontrollably as he massaged it and her clit at the same time. Her legs were weak as it was but when he slipped a slick finger into her ass she cried out in shock and pleasure and very nearly collapsed.

This new sensation caused a sudden, long climax that left her breathless.

While she clung to Frank, trying to catch her breath, he said.” What about a walk – 18 holes? Your old man needs a break.”
She laughed and kissed his cheek,

“Okay, Dad. You’re on. I’ll caddy if you want to play a round.”

She took a large Turkish towel and wrapped him in it lovingly, patting and rubbing him dry. He did the same for her and they laughed at one another’s tousled hair.

The morning was bright and cool. Small clouds scudded across a blue sky and Roxanne stood at the open door in her towel and took a deep breath. “Oh Dad! I’m so happy!”

“Get in here and get dressed. You’ll catch a cold after that hot shower.” Frank called from the bedroom.

“Yes, Daddy,” She said in an exaggerated “little girl” voice and, as she passed him he swiped at her bottom with a sneaker.

Once they were dressed Frank suggested coffee and a muffin at the local coffee shop and they set of in his car. The place was full of holidaymakers but they found a table and Frank settled in while Roxie got their order.

Frank looked around at the young crowd; he felt 10 years younger than yesterday even though his body was complaining about the recent activity.

“ What are you smiling at?” Roxanne asked as she slid into her seat.

“Just very happy, sweetheart, thanks to you.” And he reached his hands across the table to take hers.

A woman at the next table nudged her companion and jerked her head at Frank. Roxanne drew her hand back awkwardly, suddenly aware that their closeness had to be a secret.

“People are looking, Dad.” She was blushing.
“Let them!” he smiled. “They’ll just think I’m your sugar Daddy. I expect that old bag is just jealous.” She laughed and the tense moment was over but it did make Frank realise how sensitive he had to be to his daughter’s feelings.

The golf course was surprisingly empty, the green grass brilliant unde the clear sky.

Graybread 01-22-2004 10:49 PM

Father/daughter

They walked to the first tee box, it was a 350 yard, par three.

“My driver please Caddy.”

“It’s between your legs Sir,” Roxanne replied.

“Ah, I seen I’ve drawn a smart ass for a Caddy today,” he laughed. “No, my other driver.”

Roxanne had caddied for her Dad many times, she knew what club he wanted without asking. She herself was a fairly good golfer, although swimming was her sport. She seemed to have an infinity to water. She was drawn to it, even when she golfed she inevitably found the water hazards. Frank on the other hand was in his element, this was his game. He teed up his first shot and laid it 240 yards straight down the middle of the fairway.

“Not bad for an old cuss,” she commented watching the ball.

“Careful there Caddy or there’re be not tip for you.” He said tossing her the driver and starting down the fairway.

She slipped the club back into the bag and had to run, pulling the cart behind her to catch up with him. Slipping her hand into his as she did.

“I think I already got my tip,” she said softly looking up at her Dad.

He smiled down at her, releasing her hand and putting his arm around her shoulder. She slipped hers around his waist as they had so many times before, walking down a golf course.

“So what are you going to do about college,” he asked slipping into his father mood.

“I don’t know. What do you think?” she answered his question with a question.

“That’s up to you baby, you’re a big girl now. You need to make your own choices.” He replied. “You can go about anywhere you want.”

“I know,” she said with a hint of sadness in her voice, tightening her grip around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. “They’re all so far away.”

“I know honey,” he said squeezing her shoulder.

Franks second shot put him on the green just twenty feet from the pin. But he two putted to get in.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk,” Roxanne clucked as she marked his scorecard. “One over. I can tell it’s going to be a long day.

“I’ll long day you,” he laughed swiping at her with his putter.

He pared the next three holes easily coming up to the fifth hole. It was a long 580 yards, par 5, with a dogleg to the left. At the bend of the dogleg was a large water trap with tall trees to the left of the water. It was 120 yards to the water and another 50 to clear it. To clear the trees and get on in two was about a 280-yard drive.

“Ok Miss Smarty Pants Caddy, what should I do here?” he asked.

“Well if were me, I’d go straight down the fairway, but I’m not the one playing. So I guess you should try to clear the water and save par. But you are still one over,” she said slyly.

She already knew what he was going to do, before he asked. He would go for the trees like he always did when they played this course. He had never cleared them but that didn’t matter to him, it was the challenge that he liked. It was also one of the things she admired about her father, he always accepted the challenge. It was one of those fatherly things he had tried to instill in her as well.

“No, I think I’ll try to get on in two.”

“Surprise, surprise,” she commented with out emotion.

She watched him quietly as he teed his shot up. His concentration on the ball. She looked at his strong fingers as he gripped the club and the muscles bulged in his forearms. She watched as his hips turned back with the backswing then rotate forward ahead of the club on the down swing. It was a perfect “whack” as the face of the driver met the ball. And she watched the muscles of his bicep bulge in the follow through.

“Where’d it go,” he asked looking over at her.

“I’m sorry Daddy,” she said meekly, “I didn’t see it, I was watching you.”

“Well, I’m sure it went over this time.”

“Yes, it probably did,” she said reassuring him.

“OK, your turn.”

“My turn?”

“Yeah, over the water. There’s no one else out here, just take a shot across the water. Use my 2 wood.”

“Alright, I’ll try, but you know what’s going to happen.”

She pulled the club out of the bag and teed up a ball. Frank moved behind her.

“Backup a little this shaft is longer than you’re use to. Now step a little behind the ball,” he said holding her waist and moving her sideways a little. “Wait a minute, let me get in front of you. Ok, shoot.”

She pulled the club back then forward and watched as the ball made a nice “plinking” noise as it entered the water.

“Ok, so you owe me one Titleist, now try it again,” he said tossing her another ball. “But keep your head down. I want your eye looking right down at the top of the tee all the way through the shot.”

She teed up the ball and stared at it while taking a deep breath. She tried to picture the way her Dad had looked when he made his shot.

“Rotate your hips ahead of the club,” she heard him say. Think past the water.”

She tried to superimpose her image over the image of him in her mind. The club met the ball with a resounding ‘whack’.

“Where’d it go,” she asked still looking down at the tee, afraid to look up.

“Look for yourself,” he replied.

Her eyes went straight for the water, searching for the telltale ripple.

“Where is it,” she asked seeing no movement in the water.

“Look about 30 yards past the water,” he said smiling at her.

She spied the white speck laying in the grass of the fairway where he had indicated.

“I did it,” she squealed dropping the club and jumping into his arms wrapping hers around his neck and kissing him quickly on the mouth. He looked down at her in his arms and their lips met again in a slower tenderer kiss. Their tongues meeting and twisting around each other.

“Thanks Daddy,” she said breaking the kiss.

“I think they have a rule against making love on the golf course,” he said smiling at her.

“Ah hum, probably,” she said as her mouth covered his again in another long passionate kiss.

As they made their way around the dogleg, Roxanne picked up her ball, she had made her shot. They continued up the fairway getting closer to the trees. Frank scanned the edge of the tree line looking for his ball.

“Daddy, look” Roxanne called.

When Frank turned to look at her, he saw his ball laying 20 yards onto the fairway. He had made his shot as well.

“I’ll be damned,” he said walking over to her.

“You did it Daddy, you cleared the trees.” She said beaming at him.

“No, you did it baby,” he said tilting her chin up and kissing her on the forehead. “You make me feel ten years younger.”

His next shot put him on the green about 40 yards above the pin. His first putt put him 3 yards away and he dropped it on the second putt.

“Well, that finally puts you even,” she mocked, marking his scorecard.

As they walked to the next tee, she turned and looked back at the trees, sticking her tongue out. They finished the front nine at two under, and then stopped at the clubhouse for a drink before starting the back nine. They held hands, kissed and cuddled as he played. At the end of eighteen, he finished at five under par.

“Well, I think this calls for a celebration,” he said as he put his clubs in the trunk of the convertible. “How’s steak sound to you?”

“Sounds good to me,” she answered. “You grill em and I’ll make the salad.”

They stopped at the store and picked up everything they needed. Frank grilled the steaks to perfection while Roxanne made the salad. After dinner they sat on the porch swing of the cabin wrapped in each other’s arms, watching the sunset on the water and listening to the loons begin to call. Roxanne curled in a ball as she cuddled next to her father.

“I love you Daddy,” she whispered to him.

“I love you too, Roxie,” he answered pulling her closer onto his lap.

Chloe 01-22-2004 11:57 PM

Roxanne

Roxie loved these moments with her father. They had often cuddled like this and, now she could admit it, she had thoughts about being more intimate with her father but had pushed them away. Since that moment when she had felt his hand tenderly cup her breast she knew he too had the same thoughts.

She snuggled closer to him breathing in his scent, an arousing mixture of perspiration from his round of golf and his familiar aftershave. With her head on his chest she could hear his steady, strong heartbeat. In the distance, across the lake, loons began calling back and forth.

“I love you, Daddy.” She whispered softly, but he heard her and replied’

“I love you too, Roxie.”

Frank drew his daughter onto his lap and she felt like his baby girl once more, protected from all things bad. She looked out across the rapidly darkening water and wondered what evil was out there. Never mind, Daddy would make sure she was safe.

She wriggled against him, settling into the shape of his hard body.

“I’m so sleepy Dad” she murmured, her head drooping onto his shoulder.

In seconds she was snoring softly. Frank tried to shift her slightly to get more comfortable. He looked out across the mirror-lake. The loons had quietened and only fireflies lit the black now.

His life had changed in these couple of days. Nothing would ever be the same for him again. He looked down at the glossy head now resting on his chest and kissed it softly.

He’d have to wake her; mosquitoes would eat them alive soon. He gently shook her. “Roxie, baby, wake up.”

Graybread 01-25-2004 05:48 PM

Father/daughter

She continued to snore lightly. In all her short years, this was one of the many things that Frank had found so much pleasure in, his little girl curled up on his lap. Whenever she was lonely or afraid or just needed the security of his nearness, she would crawl onto his lap. He would hold her for a while longer.

He held her as he listened to the Loons calls fade in the distance and the lonely call of a Whippoorwill off in the trees. He watched the sparkle of the moon light off the waves, the silver fish dancing under the light. He sat in the darkness, gently swinging, as a million fireflies flashed off and on in the quiet of the evening. It was a perfect evening a perfect time. His heart was filled with tremendous happiness and sadness at the same time. He nuzzled his face in the top of Roxie hair, kissing her lightly.

“Time for bed sweetie,” he whispered as the attack of the mosquito’s began.

He cradled her in his arms as he stood up and carried her through the door, kicking it shut with his foot. He laid her on the bed and untied her sneakers, pulling them off and dropping them on the floor. He gently massaged her feet bringing the circulation back into them. She mumbled softly in her sleep. He moved up to her waist and flicked the button on her shorts and pulled the zipper down, then tugged them off her. The top of her white panties rolled down as he did. He knelt on the bed and raised her T-shirt, pulling each arm through before gently raising her head and pulling it off.

“Mmmm, Daddy,” she murmured in her sleep.

“Shhhh, baby, sleep,” he said softly, tossing her T-shirt on the floor.

He looked down at her beautiful face, her dark hair splayed across the white pillowcase. Her eyes closed and a slight curve at the corner of her lips.

Is she dreaming of me? he thought. Silly old man. he chided himself.

He looked down her body, at the dark nipples showing through her lace bra, at the tuft of pubic hair showing above her rolled down panties. His cock began to stir in his underwear. He climbed off the bed and began to undress, kicking his shoes off, and dropping his pants. He pulled his shirt over his head and got a waft of his own body odor. He thought of jumping in the shower quickly but decided he could do it in the morning, before she woke.

Maybe they could shower together again. he thought smiling.
He lifted each foot in turn and pulled his socks off, then pulled his underwear down. His cock slapping against his hard belly.
Give it a rest. he told himself.

He turned the lights off and slipped into the bed beside his daughter, pulling the blankets up over them. The moonlight playing softly across her face. He lay on his side watching her sleep as he had done so many many times in the past, laying on his side propped up on an elbow. He loved his daughter, always had, but now he was ‘in love’ with her. And it was that same love that would force him to let her go one day, to find her own life, but not to soon he hoped. He would love her forever, and ‘make love’ to her as long as she wanted.

She mumbled again in her sleep, rolling toward him. Her knee banging into his before finding it’s way over the top, her foot gripping the back of his calf. She threw her arm over his side and pushed her head onto his arm, forcing him to lay it out straight laying her head on it.

Her face just inches from his. He inhaled her sweet breath as he smiled at her sleeping. He reached up and unhooked her bra, he wanted to feel her warm breasts pressed against his chest while his cock pressed into her hard belly. He tried desperately not to wake her as he struggled to slide her bra strap over her arm. Crumpled on the bed between them, he pulled her closer pressing his chest to hers.

“I love you Roxie,” he whispered quietly, kissing her nose then lightly on the mouth, “I’ll love you forever.”

Chloe 01-26-2004 01:15 AM

Father and daughter

Originally posted by Tristesse [/i]
[B]Roxanne was dreaming that she was floating over her home. She could look down and see her mother and father in bed. Her mother, in her elegant business suit, was on her knees with her ass high in the air and her Dad was pounding into her relentlessly.

She watched as her mother turned the pages of a business report in front of her seemingly oblivious of Franklin fucking her from behind. As he collapsed and came his wife pushed him off her and stood up.

“Thank god that’s over.” She heard her mother say as she dusted herself off. “I’m doing my wifely duty, Frank. Just be grateful for that. I want a divorce” Her father’s face crumpled as he started to weep.

Roxanne started awake, her heart beating wildly. What a weird dream, where had it come from? Was it her guilty conscious that sparked it? Roxanne was horrified to find she was aroused by the image of her parents having sex.

She lay listening to her father’s breathing in the dark. She knew, without having to see him that he was lying on his stomach, an arm flung out to hold her. She eased herself out from under his arm and slid off the bed. Taking a spare blanket to wrap herself against the chill, she went outside to sit on the porch.

She swung gently, hugging the blanket around her. The dream still bothered her. “It was just a silly dream.” She told herself, but it didn’t help.

Roxanne surreptitiously touched herself and found she was very wet. She started to rub her protruding clitoris, her first and second finger on either side. Under the blanket she opened her legs wider, shifting her hips to slouch down a bit.

Her head dropped back as the pleasure grew and a small, breathy moan left her lips. Her hand moved faster now and she let the first two fingers of her other hand slide into her slick pussy. The blanket fell away but she didn’t notice the chill air nor did she notice Franklin standing in the doorway.

Her orgasm shook her making the whole swing shudder. She lay for a second letting the waves of pleasure subside and then gathered the blanket around her once more, closing her thighs on the wetness and tingling.

Frank cleared his throat as if he’d just arrived.

“Oh - Hi, Dad.” She said scootching over for him. “I just had a bad dream but I’m ok. What time is it?”

Graybread 01-28-2004 01:43 PM

Father/daughter

Frank moved to throw his arm over Roxanne. He groped for her a couple of times before coming awake.

“Roxie,” he whispered, realizing she wasn’t there.

He sat up and looking around the dark room.

“Roxie,” he whispered again.

He thought that she must be in the bathroom until he heard a soft moan coming from out side. He sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his hand across his sleepy face, then standing up to go to the door. He hadn’t meant to sneak up on her, it was just that he was barefoot and naked. She was sitting in the swing playing with her pussy. He froze, barely breathing as he stood in the doorway and watched his daughter masturbate. He found his hand wrapped around his cock as he slowly stroked himself, watching her. He found it extremely exciting to be watching her and her not know he was there. He was disappointed when she came and stopped frigging herself.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat.

“Oh….Hi, Dad.” She said moving over. “I just had a bad dream but I’m ok. What time is it?”

He moved out of the doorway and around in front of her, his cock still hard and standing before him, his hand still holding it, stroking it slowly.

“Time….ah, I’m not sure,” he stammered. “I…..I was watching you Roxie, I mean, while you were playing with yourself. I wanted you last night but you seemed so sleepy, and I was tired too. Too much golf I guess.”

His hand continued to stroke his cock as he moved to sit beside her on the swing.

“Maybe sometime….ya know….after we go home, you could let me watch you do that again? You could leave your bedroom door cracked just a little, or something, so I could peek in. That got me really excited sweetheart, see,” he looked down at his cock.

The head was hard and shiny and an angry purple color, a bead of precum glistening at the opening.

“Kiss Daddy’s cock, baby, please” he pleaded looking back up at her.

Her dark eyes dancing with mischief now, she leaned over and kissed the bead of precum off his cock, before engulfing just the head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it bring more precum up, savoring the flavor. He released his hand and tilted his head back so he could watch his cock disappear into her mouth. He gently pushed her head down until he felt his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged a couple of times but did not pull off. He pushed her head down farther until his cock was completely in her mouth. He reached under her throat and felt the swelling there, he had the urge to cum straight down her throat and into her stomach but he held back. He pulled her head up and off his cock, a streamer of spit hanging off her chin.

“Sit on my lap baby.” She told her pulling her off the swing. “Turn around so I can see your back side.”

She straddled his legs facing away from him and slowly began to lower herself. He held his cock right at her pussy as she sat down, slowly taking all of him in.

“Lean back now,” he said pulling her back tight against his chest. “Daddy wants to watch you play with your pussy again.”

He held her back by grabbing both her tits, looking over her shoulder as he watched her hand slid back toward her pussy, the fingers going to each side of her clit like before. His feet planed firmly on the porch deck he began to rock the swing, the rocking action becoming the fucking motion. He felt her fingers slide along his cock as she worked her clit.

“That’s so pretty,” he moaned biting into her shoulder, leaving small red teeth marks.

“Watch me Daddy, watch me play with my clit,” she moaned.

He kissed up the side of her neck never taking his eyes off her hand. His fingers squeezing her nipples. The swinging action becoming faster as he watched her.

“Daddy's going to cum, baby,” he panted. “Make me cum Roxie, make me cum.”

He reached down and placed his hand over hers rubbing her hand against her clit hard.

“Cum with me,” he groaned as he felt the first jets of semen leave his cock.

“Fuck me Daddy. Watch me cum on your hard cock,” she panted her hips jerking back and forth. “Watch me, oh fuck watch me cum! Oh fuck Daddy, Oh fuck, I’m cummmmmming! Watch meeeeee!” she wailed!

He jerked his hips up forcing his cock as deep into her as he could, then withdrawing again, rubbing her hand up and down his cock and over her clit as he came in her. He pumped shot after shot of hot cum deep into her, splashing against her womb.

“Unh Unh Unh,” he grunted as he filled her to overflowing.

She tried to force herself farther down on him jamming her ass against his pelvis, her back pushed hard against his chest. She reached up, grabbed his hand on her tit, and squeezed it. He felt her whole body shake and tremble as her orgasms flowed through her, one after the other.

Slowly they both began to calm, their muscles relaxed. She leaned her head against his as he continued to hold her. They just sat there joined as the swing gently moved back and forth.

“Roxie,” Frank finally said. “You know we have a Junior College right there in town. You could get your first two years done at home? Or….maybe you could do that online college thing and stay at home? I….could watch you a lot more too.”

His hand still holding hers at her pussy rubbing their mixed cum around.

Chloe 01-28-2004 05:57 PM

Father and daughter

It seemed so natural to be watched by her Dad as she pleasured herself. When she realised he’d seen her frigging it excited her all over again. Seeing the effect she’d had on him, his rampant cock, added to her arousal.

She willingly took his cock as deep as she could in her throat – even though she gagged and her eyes streamed. She loved the feel of him in her, his hands guiding her head, gentle pressure urging her on.

When he withdrew she was disappointed but the next idea Frank had dispelled that. She sat on his lap, her back to him. His cock nudged deeper, pressing up inside her. When he started to rock the sensations in her were incredible.

She did what she usually did to pleasure herself but now she had Frank’s big cock in her too. Her shuddering climax, almost simultaneous with his, left her breathless. She was still recovering when Frank said.

“Roxie. You could do your first two years of college in town……or maybe on line. That way you could stay at home. I……could watch you a lot more too.”

He smiled and kissed her sweaty neck, the hair clinging in tendrils. The idea of losing her so soon after discovering this new love was unbearable. “What do you say?”

“I’ll look into it Dad. It’s a good idea. I could get a part-time job, save some money. That way my last few years should be easier financially.”

Frank smiled to himself at her serious practicality so he was startled when she lifted off him and sat beside him on the swing. “Dad, that dream I had, that nightmare….”

“Yes, baby?”

“It was about you and Mom.” Frank straightened up, clearing his throat. He had pushed all thoughts of his wife to the back of his mind. “What’ll we tell her? She’s going to know something’s going on.”

“I doubt it Roxie. She’s so wound up in her work she sees little else. I’ve lived with it all your life – I know.” Frank put his arm around Roxanne, pulling her to him and tucking the blanket around them both. “We haven’t lived as “man and wife”, so to speak, for years.”

“I’m worried she’ll find out Dad.” She sat forward, gazing earnestly into his face.

“Are you saying we should stop in case she notices?” Said Frank, stroking some stray hair from her eyes.

“No, no, but it would hurt her, don’t you think?”

“Listen Rox, you’re a big girl now so I can be honest with you. She’s a bitch of the first order and the only reason I put up with The Ice Queen was for you. I knew – if we separated - she’d be given custody, that I could lose you.”

His daughter sat back on the swing, silent for a few minutes.
“Are you going to divorce her?” She asked quietly.

“ I think it would be for the best. You’re old enough to make your own way in life. I’m happiest when she’s off on the road –and it’s just you and I. I was, even before- well, before all ….this.” He was rubbing her shoulders and could feel the tension setting in.

“I’m so sorry you’ve been unhappy, Dad.” She whispered. “I should have noticed.”

“Sshh!. We’ve got each other now, right?” He grinned and hugged her, kissing her ear. She turned her face and kissed his lips, opening her mouth to accept his thrusting tongue.

As they separated she said. “Tomorrow I’ll look into courses, either in town or on line.” And kissed him lightly.

Frank’s heart sang. His life was starting again

Graybread 02-10-2004 01:13 AM

Father/daughter

Frank smiled to himself as he sat there with his daughter. His marriage had not been good; it was one of loneliness mostly. In the marriage bed, if not for Roxanne his whole life would have been a misery. But then again, if Roxanne hadn’t come along when she did, he supposed he would have left Betty years ago. The thought of Roxie never being born sent a shiver through him.

“Are you cold Daddy,” she asked, feeling the shiver.

“No baby,” just thinking.

Roxanne had filled every void left by Betty’s constant absence. She was always there, always loved him. Now the thought of her filling the void left in bed thrilled him beyond his greatest dreams. He couldn’t wait to get home and file for a divorce. Maybe all those years of misery had had a purpose, to bring them to this moment. The reason for Betty’s absence had been so his and his daughters love could grow into something more, something better.

“Whadda ya say we go back to bed,” he said. “The sun will be up in a few hours.”

He stood and pulled Roxanne up with him, keeping the blanket wrapped around them. He shut the door and led her back to bed, sliding in beside her. The thought that soon she could be in his bed all the time excited him. Also, the thought that she should keep her own room if not just for appearance sake but it might also be exciting to take her in her own bed, from time to time. She could fill the role of ‘wife’ in his bed and still be his daughter in her own bed. He rolled over on her, his cock hard again. He amazed himself at his constant readiness. Maybe that too was due to Betty’s absence. He doubted that though, it was his daughter that kept him aroused. He slipped his hands under her back, looking down at her.

“I’m going to file for divorce as soon as we get home,” he whispered to her. “So we can do this as often as we want.”

In response, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss. Her legs wrapped around his and they were again locked in a lovers embrace. He entered her slowly, knowing there was no need to hurry from now on. They made love until the moon slipped below the horizon and the owls retreated to their hollow trees. The rays of a new day began to light the sky, the light of a new beginning. They fell asleep still wrapped in each other.

Chloe 02-10-2004 01:33 AM

Father and daughter

"I’m filing for divorce as soon as we get home.”

Roxanne wasn’t quite sure how she felt about her father’s decision. She barely knew her mother let alone liked her; they had a polite and distant relationship. Betty had shown little interest in her daughter’s life, leaving all that to Frank.

Christmases were awkward, uncomfortable times when she’d be home for a week or so with no work to occupy her; obviously wishing she was somewhere else. They’d play stilted games of Trivial Pursuit or Monopoly, which no one enjoyed. When her job required her to stay in their home town, Roxanne found herself hoping for the ‘phone call that would take her away again so that Frank could relax and be himself again. Betty seemed to make him shrink into himself and, in truth Roxanne wondered why her mother stayed around at all.

It can’t be a bad thing. Thought Rox. They don’t love one another any more, if they ever did. Tomorrow she and Frank would return home but now everything would be different.
As her father took her once more she put all thoughts of her mother out of her mind and concentrated on the wonderful feeling of his cock filling her.

The next morning she woke to another sunny day and stretched luxuriously feeling her father stir beside her.
“’Morning, princess.” He smiled sleepily “How about one more skinny dip before we have to get going?”

Roxanne sat up and, tossing her hair aside she leant down to kiss her father’s bristly face. “I’ll just have a quick wash and brush my teeth. Then I’ll race you to the diving rock.”

“I have to shave. See who’s ready first” Frank said throwing back the covers.

The sight of his daughter’s naked body made him stop to look down at her. ” You’re such a beauty, Rox! I must be the luckiest man in the world.” He leant down quickly and planted a little sucking kiss on her right nipple which was hardening from the sudden exposure to cool air. He lingered just long enough to feel it harden further in his lips then stood to get his electric razor. He knew he was starting to show his arousal but made no attempt to hide it.

Roxanne rolled out of bed and stood in one graceful motion. Frank watched her naked back as she headed to the bathroom. He looked down and smiled as his penis stood once more. “No Viagra for this old man.” He said aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8888~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rock was a good sprint from the deck and they were both a bit breathless when they arrived – almost neck and neck. “You didn’t have to hold back, Rox.” Frank laughed. “You could beat me easily, I know it.”

She put an arm around his shoulder and kissed his cheek. “I wasn’t holding back, Dad. I had to work to keep up.”

“Bull!” He yelled leaping out into space and causing a plume of lake water to rise up as he hit the water hugging his knees. Roxanne followed him giving a scream of excitement. Underwater her father found her and embraced her, his mouth covering hers as they ascended. There was something supremely arousing gliding through the water, kissing. The sun had risen over the trees and sparkled in their hair.

With a mischievous grin, Rox upended and Frank saw a glimpse of her naked butt as she dove. She reached for her father’s hips and Frank gave a startled grunt as he felt her warm mouth fasten on to his semi-erect cock. She sucked for as long as her lungs would let her while Frank trod water and felt himself grow fully erect in her mouth. Then she burst up in front of him, gasping and laughing.

Graybread 02-10-2004 07:16 PM

Father/daughter

The warmth of the water and sensation of Roxie’s mouth on his cock was incredible.

“How long can you hold your breath,” he asked the top of the water, laughing.

He felt he mouth release him as she pulled herself up his body, bursting from the water, gasping and laughing. He laughed with her, as she shook her head, spraying water from her hair.

“Need some mouth to mouth,” he laughed as he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her.

He kissed her quickly on the mouth the all around her face, gently kissing her on the eyes, before going back to her mouth. Her arms went around his neck as he pressed his lips to hers, their tongues meeting. As he held her they began to sink beneath the surface of the water. Slowly they descended deeper toward the bottom, still wrapped in their embrace. Roxanne wrapped her legs around her fathers’ waist clutching herself to him. Frank felt his feet touched the sandy bottom of the lake. He broke the kiss, still holding his breath, and opened his eyes. The sun was slanting down through the water, the beams wavering all around them. He looked at his daughter, her hair was moving slowly through the clear water, small bubbles escaping from her nose, her eyes watching him, a mischievous smile on her lips. She moved her hips forward and down, impaling herself on his erect cock.

The scene was surreal, the outside world locked away, above the surface. It was just him and her in their watery universe, no sound, no sights, just the sun beams coming down sparkling off the tiny bubbles. This is the way it should be. he thought. Just her and I, like this, together, forever.

Her hips moved slowly as she watched him. He knew she was wondering how long he could hold his breath. If fact his lungs were starting to burn. He bent his knees and lowered them farther still, getting ready to push to the surface. She grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pushed off the bottom, kicking as they rose to the surface. The push had forced his cock deep into his daughters’ pussy, deeper than he had been before. As they broke the surface they both gasp for breath, laughing and shaking their heads.

Trying to tread water and kicking his legs to stay afloat just wasn’t going to make it. He couldn’t make love and tread water at the same time. He looked toward the shore, finding a clear area beneath the jumping stone. With Roxie still impaled on him he struggled through the water, to the spot.

“Where we going daddy,” she asked with a sly look.

“You could help ya know,” he answered.

“Huh ah,” she giggled, still moving against his cock.

When the water became shallow enough, Frank stood up and carried her to the shore.

“I want to taste you,” he said looking into her eyes.

He lifted her off his cock and she lowered her legs to the ground. He knelt down on the grassy bank pulling her down with him. He kissed her deeply and passionately knowing this might be the last time for the next few days. He lay down on his back and gently pushed his daughter toward his feet. She knelt over him, her knees beside his head. He ran his hands up the back of her thighs and over the top of her firm ass, pulling her closer to him. He licked the rivulets of lake water off the inside of her thighs, kissing and nipping at her as he pulled her sex nearer his mouth. He shuddered as he felt her mouth engulf his cock.

He continued to lick the water off her going past her pussy and up to her ass. He held each of her cheeks as he continued to kiss and give little nips with his teeth. He put his tongue at the top of her ass and slowly licked down to her asshole, stopping and sucking her, trying to push his tongue inside. He felt her hand grasp his cock as she sucked him, moving up and down with the movement of her mouth. He moved his tongue down to her pussy pushing into her as far as he could. She was wet, very wet and he could tell it was not lake water. He lapped at her trying to force more of her juices out. He reveled at the taste of his daughter. He moved his mouth to her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He rolled his tongue slowly across it as he did. Her juices began to flow more. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat as she sucked him, her head moving back and forth as she tried to swallow him.

He ran his tongue back up into her pussy, drinking from her. He sucked her pussy lips, stretching them back then releasing them. He moved his hand around her ass and pushed two fingers into her pussy as he sucked her clit back into his mouth. He continued to suck her engorged nub as his fingers fucked into her wet pussy, her juices flowing down over her clit and into his mouth. He felt the cum stir in his balls as she held just the head of his cock in her mouth, her hand working up and down the length of it.

“Cum for me princess,” he said in his mind.

He felt the cum starting to rise in his cock, the head swelling in Roxie’s mouth. As much as he had wanted to make her cum first he couldn’t help himself. He exploded in her mouth with a force he didn’t know he had. His body jerked then tensed with the power of his orgasm sending another jet of cum into her mouth. He jammed his fingers farther into her sopping pussy fucking her hard, sucking her clit. He felt her body stiffen then she pushed her pussy hard down on his fingers and mouth. Her own orgasm racked her body with spasm after spasm. Her juices flowed like a fountain of sex, and he drank from her. She too must have felt this could be the last time for a few days with the intensity of her orgasm. His cock emptied into her mouth until there was no more and she released him. She pushed harder on his mouth her pussy moving back and forth against it.

“Oooohhhhh fuck daddy,” he heard he wail.

Her body continued to jerk and he could feel the tremors run through her as the orgasms rolled through her. Finally she just collapsed on top of him, her juices flowing onto his chest. He removed his fingers slowly and kissed her ass cheeks gently, noticing the rosy red tint to her skin.

Slowly she turned around until she was stretched out along his body. She placed her mouth over his and kissed him deeply. He could taste himself on her tongue as he kissed her back working his mouth over hers.

They lay there for a long time, her head on his chest, letting the morning sun wash over them, and causing the silver fish to dance on the surface of the water. Finally it came time for Frank to say the words they both knew were coming.

“Well, I suppose we should get ready to go home princess,” he said sadly wanting this time to go on forever.

“I suppose,” she murmured.

They both rose and he took her hand leading her back into the lake. He gently washed her face with the water, kissing it as he did. They swam back to the shore near the cabin, waking up the bank, hand in hand, to it. They dried each other off kissing and touching as they did. Packing slowly until it was time.

The drive home seemed shorter than it had been on the way to the lake. Roxanne lay on the seat, her head on his lap. He continually rubbed her arm as if to reassure her things would be fine.

“Are you going to ask her,” she asked as they neared their home.

“Yes, just as soon as I can,” he replied.

Roxanne sat up as they pulled into the driveway. Betty’s car was sitting there. As they entered the house Roxanne went straight to her room. Betty was sitting at the kitchen table, her laptop in front of her.

“So, where have you guys been,” she asked not looking up from the computer.

“At the lake. Did some golfing and swimming,” he answered, sitting down across from her. “Betty, I need to tell you something.”

“Mmmm,” she said, “ask.”

“I want a divorce,” he said.

Betty looked up from the computer for the first time, looking at him for a long moment.

“Funny you should say that,” she finally replied. “There is a Vice Presidents position opening at the Minneapolis office. It’s mine if I want it.”

“And.”

“So I think I will take it. You can have a divorce. Roxanne can move up there with me. She can finish high school there.”

“She’s already finished high school Betty. She’s getting ready to go to college.”

“Oh…………I forgot, I guess. She can still move up there with me though.”

“If you hadn’t notice Betty, Roxanne is a grown woman, she is capable of making her own decisions.”

“Whatever,” Betty replied turning back to the computer. “But I sure don’t know why she would want to stay here? You can file the papers when ever you want. Plus you can keep the house, I make twice what you do anyway.”

“That’s big of you Betty.”

“Oh, by the way, I have to leave tomorrow for Chicago.”

“Not a problem,” Frank answered, his heart thankful.

Chloe 02-10-2004 11:52 PM

Father and Daughter

Roxanne’s stomach churned as she realized her mother was already home, waiting. She gave her father a brief kiss at the foot of the stairs then, taking them two at a time, she headed for the sanctity of her own room.

She heard the distant voices downstairs and quickly put on a CD. Her heart was pounding and she didn’t know why. She lay back on her gingham covered bed and stared up at the ceiling, her hands linked under her head.

She tried to imagine Betty’s reaction to Frank’s blunt statement. ”I’m filing for divorce.” Would she be shocked, angry, cry even? No, Betty wouldn’t cry. Roxanne had never seen her mother show emotion. Suddenly Roxanne was startled to find she had tears in her own eyes. They’d never been the ideal “happy family” but they had been "a family". Now that would all end.

Roxanne dashed a tear away as it ran down towards her ear. Don’t be such an ass. She told herself impatiently, Dad would be far happier with out the constant threat of Betty suddenly appearing. They both would.

As the music babbled on and the sounds from below quieted, Roxanne fell asleep. The next thing she knew it was almost dark and a soft tap on her door woke her. “Come in.” She called out sleepily.

Frank’s face appeared round the door, he was grinning. “You ok, princess?” he asked

Roxie leaned up on one elbow. “Yes, Dad. I dozed off” Then, cautiously. “How’d it go?”

“Fine, just fine. Your mother’s leaving for Chicago tomorrow – first thing. I thought it might be a nice gesture to take her out for dinner. Whaddya say?”

Roxie slid her tanned legs over the edge of the bed. She thought back over the past days. Wouldn’t her mother see something different, notice the new bond between her and her Dad? “I-I-I’m not so sure, Dad. Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

“Why not?” He smoothed the hair from he face. “ She is your mother, after all. It’ll be fine, you’ll see.”

“Okay.” Roxie took his hand and pressed her lips to his palm. “Okay, Dad.”

Frank chose the restaurant carefully, one of Betty’s favourites. To the casual observer they looked like a nice middle-class couple with their college-age daughter out for a good meal but Roxanne prickled with unease. Betty noticed.

“What’s wrong, Roxanne?” She suddenly asked half way through the meal. “You’ve hardly touched your food and you’re very quiet.” Roxanne looked desperately at her father who finished his mouthful and said.

“ Our brainy daughter is trying to settle on one of a huge number of universities – all clamouring for her to register with them. I guess her mind 's on other things than us “old folk.” Roxanne almost slumped with relief as her mother’s attention switched to Frank.

“….and you look ten years younger, Frank. Those few days at the lake did wonders.”

“Yes. We both enjoyed seeing the old place again, didn’t we Rox?”

Roxanne felt her father’s foot nudge hers under the table. She nodded. “It doesn’t change.” She smiled “I always loved it there.”

“We’ll go back next year, if you like, sweetie.” His foot travelled up her shin.

“You know, Roxanne. That’s the first time you’ve smiled tonight.” Said Betty. “You have such a pretty smile, you shouldn’t be stingy with it.”

Roxanne took he father’s cue. “I guess the business of deciding on college is just getting to me.”

“Well, I’m sure Dad’s told you – we’re going our separate ways. I’m taking a VP position in Minneapolis; you could come with me and attend St Thomas. It has a good reputation.”

Roxanne shifted in her chair uncomfortably and, just as Frank opened his mouth to head Betty off he heard his daughter say assertively.

“Thanks, Mum, but I think I’ve narrowed the choices down. I did look into St Thomas but there are curriculum offered in other Universities more to my liking.”

‘Nuff said, thought Frank beaming at his daughter. To his surprise he felt his penis stirring. She really was something – and he’d made her!

“Dessert?” He said with a bright smile.

Graybread 02-28-2004 02:02 PM

Father/daughter

The waiter brought the check over and Frank paid with his card. As they left the restaurant, he reached down and took Roxie’s hand, his wife on the other side of him. If anyone had seen, it was just a father holding his daughters hand, nothing more. He had the top down on the convertible for the drive home. Betty in the front with him and Roxie in the back seat.

“You should sell this old piece of junk Frank,” Betty said to him, as they left the parking lot.

“Never,” he replied, looking back at Roxie and winking. “This car has special memories you wouldn’t understand.”

“Humph,” she answered. “I’ll be in Chicago for the rest of the week. However, I’ll be back Friday night and have the weekend to pack what I need. I can have the company find an apartment for me while I’m gone, so the move should be easy. Anything else I want I will just call you and you can ship it to me.”

“Yes dear.”

When they got home, Betty went directly upstairs to start packing, leaving Frank and Roxanne in the kitchen.

“Soon,” he said kissing her gently on the mouth. “Just you and me.”

“Not soon enough,” she said throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

He wrapped his arms around her back, one hand sliding down to hold her firm ass. The act of kissing his daughter while his wife was upstairs was intoxicating to him. His cock was throbbing in his pants as he pressed it against Roxanne’s belly.

“Let’s do it now,” he whispered. “While your mother is upstairs.”

“Daddy,” she said her eyes wide with surprise. “Right now, right here?”

“Ah huh,” he said, his hand slipping around to the front of her, pressing between her legs. “Kinda like a going away present.”

He undid the button on her shorts and pulled the zipper down, pushing his hand down the front of her panties. His finger slipping into the slit of her pussy.

“What if she catches us,” Roxanne said her hand rubbing the length of his cock through his pants. “What if she comes downstairs?”

“She won’t. She never comes back down once she is upstairs,” he replied pulling Roxie’s shorts down along with her panties.

“Oh god daddy, I can’t believe we are going to do this.”

She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out the fly of his underwear. They stood there for a couple of minutes and played with each other, Franks finger inside his daughters pussy getting her wet and her hand stroking his hard cock to it’s full length. He turned her around to face the kitchen counter then stepped up behind her. He guided his cock to her pussy and eased it in as he held her hips. She pushed back against him as she leaned over the counter top. They could hear Betty upstairs moving about doing her packing. Frank held Roxie’s hips as he increased his tempo almost pulling his cock free of her just to slide it back in. The act of fucking his daughter while his wife was upstairs was unbelievably exciting to him. He slipped his hands under her top and held her tits as he slammed into her. He knew he was about to cum and he buried his cock deep in Roxie’s pussy. She pushed back against him and rotated her ass against his pelvis bringing his cum up the length of his cock.

“You guys coming to bed,” Betty said from the top of the stairs.

“Fuck me daddy, hurry,” Roxie panted her juices flowing down her legs.

“We’re…..coming dear,” Frank stuttered. “In a minute.”

“What are you guys doing,” Betty asked starting down the stairs.

By the time Betty rounded the corner of the kitchen, Roxie had her back to the counter, her hands on the edge to steady herself. Hers and her fathers cum soaking into her panties. Franks sticky cock was back inside his boxers, glued to the side of his leg. He was pouring a glass of water for himself at the faucet.

“What are you guys doing?” Betty asked again.

“I was just telling Roxie how sometimes people can grow apart,” he said turning to face his wife, taking a drink of the water. “I don’t want her thinking she has anything to do with our separating.”

“That’s right dear, sometimes people just grow apart for no reason,” Betty said to her daughter. “Now I’m going to bed,” she added turning and heading back up the stairs.

“Yes Mum,” Roxie said to her back. “Never comes back down,” she whispered, glaring up at her dad.

He just raised his eyebrows and smiled at her. Then he leaned down and kissed her again, his hand going between her legs once more. He could feel the wet through the crotch her shorts.

“She’ll be gone tomorrow,” he said. “But it was kind of exciting wasn’t it,” he asked her.

Chloe 02-28-2004 04:50 PM

Father and daughter

The wicked feeling of fucking her Dad with her mother just feet away, above them exhilarated Roxanne. When Betty started to come downstairs, Roxie panicked but her father calmly withdrew his erect cock, tucked it away and swiftly turned to the sink to hide it.

Inside, Roxanne was quaking, would her mother realise what they’d been doing seconds before? If she suspected, she didn’t show it.

“It was kind of exciting, wasn’t it?” Frank asked after Betty had left reaching down and cupping her moist crotch. “We have some unfinished business, missy.” He lifted her up onto the counter.

Roxie leant back, opening her thighs as her father bent to press his face to the wet patch. They pulled off her shorts together with her panties, Roxie lifting her hips to help.

The kitchen counter was cool and smooth under her ass and Frank put his hands beneath her, shifting her forward slightly so that she could lock her legs around his waist. With out any manual help his cock found her open vagina and slid smoothly home. In one motion, Frank entered his daughter deeply and she moaned loudly. He started to move his hips and looked down to watch his stiff member, shiny and slick with her juice, move in and out.

He saw the perfect little pink pearl that was his daughter’s clitoris standing out, easily visible in its moist, plush bed. He touched it lightly with one extended finger and watched as she responded by crying out and tightening her legs around him

“Yes, Dad! There! Touch me!” She gasped. He rolled it, gently crushed it, pinched it between two fingers, all the while moving in her and feeling his climax build. With an animal cry, Roxanne came hard, juddering with the intensity.

Her orgasm triggered Frank and the cum boiled up along his shaft, spilling into Roxie’s cunt. They clung to one another, breathing hard, shaking with the small after-shocks.

“Oh! Very nice!”

The both jumped but Frank didn’t turn round, staying inside Roxie.

“For God’s sake, Betty! How long have you been standing there?” Asked Frank.

“I might ask you how long you two have been screwing.” Betty started into the room. “This is incest, you know, a mortal sin?”

Roxanne was stunned, not just by Betty’s sudden appearance, but by the fact that Frank had suddenly grown erect inside her – very erect! His cock was stretching her, displacing the combined cum so that it spilled out, leaving a cool trail over her bud.

“Mum, please. Leave us alone.” Whimpered Roxie and Frank shifted, moving his cock in her.

“Oh! I’ll be glad to. You two deserve one another. Animals!” She spat, turning on her heel. Frank had not looked at Betty once and now he started to move in Roxanne slowly, luxuriously.

“Oh Baby! This feels so good.” He moaned into her ear. In spite of her thumping heart, Roxanne responded to her father and drew him to her, kissing his face. Soon Frank exploded again, arching back as his cum drained into Roxie.

After a minute he withdrew his softening cock and helped her down. They kissed once more and Roxanne collected her discarded clothes.

“Bed, young lady!” said Frank, giving her a small smack on her bare butt. “You’re mother will be gone in the morning and it’ll be just us two.”

“Dad, what if Mum makes the divorce tricky because of this?”

“Don’t worry – she won’t dare. She knows I have some juicy bits of information about her business tactics. Her bosses would fire her in a blink of an eye if they knew.”

“’Night, Dad.” Her mind at rest, Roxanne smiled.

As he watched his daughter’s naked rear end leave, Frank knew it was all good from here on.

Graybread 02-28-2004 05:24 PM

Father/daughter

Frank took a deep breath then let it out, heading up the stairs for the inevitable confrontation with Betty. He was proud of Roxanne for standing up to her mother. The bedroom door was closed and the light was off when he stepped into the room. He flicked the switch up and left the door open. He hoped Roxanne would be able to hear their conversation. Betty’s eyes were on him as he entered the bedroom.

“So, how long have you two been fucking,” she sneered.

“Not long enough,” he replied.

“It’s disgusting Frank. It’s a mortal sin and it’s against the law. Maybe I’ll just divorce you on those grounds?”

“Don’t talk to me about sin Betty. Do you think I’m stupid? Do you think I don’t know your fucking someone while you’re out on the road? You need sex just as much as I do, but you’re not getting it here, are you? You’re fucking somebody and it’s not me. That’s adultery Betty, also a sin. I’ve gone months without sex, months, how long have you gone?”

“But…..,” Betty began.

“No buts Betty. Roxie was here to fill that void you left me in. That you left us both in. You missed her whole life Betty, you were never here when she needed her mother, never. That may not be a sin, but is that how a mother should treat her child?”

“But……., I had a career to build. Besides, it’s still against the law.” She said trying to justify her actions.

“Yes, and a fine career you have, at the sacrifice of your husband and daughter. Was it worth it Betty?” He said stripping off his clothes while she watched him. Her eyes going to his sticky cum encrusted cock.

“That’s disgusting Frank,” she said turning her back to him.

Frank turned the light off and went around to his side of the bed getting in, hoping she could smell Roxie’s sex on him.

“At least when Roxie and I make love, that’s exactly what it is, make love. Can you say that?”

“It’s still against the law. I’ll see you in prison Frank.”

“Here’s my new conditions for the divorce Betty,” he said ignoring her last statement. “You will pay for Roxie’s college education, no matter what school she chooses. You will also pay for her maintenance while she’s in school. I figure five hundred a month, maybe more. And…..I think just for good measure, you need to pay the mortgage on this house.”

“Ha,” she laughed. “You can’t make me do any of that Frank, you’ll be in prison.”

“No Betty, if anybody’s going to prison it will be you.” He answered her.

“What do you mean,” her voice a little hesitant.

“Remember three or four years ago, how you told me you had told the presidents of the banks how they could save on their insurance costs? How they go into the personnel files and change, or add things like preexisting conditions. How they could change the policies after the fact and raise the employee deduct amount without notifying the employee. Do you suppose both the Banking commission and the Insurance commissioner would be interested in that knowledge?”

“You wouldn’t dare Frank?” she whispered.

“Maybe they’ll give us a cell together,” he added smiling to himself in the dark. “How bad do you want that VP position Betty? You accept the divorce conditions and, keep your mouth shut and I’ll do the same. Life goes on for all three of us.”

“You’re a bastard Frank”

“No, I’m just looking out for Roxie. Something you have never done, ever.” He said rolling over and drifting off to a pleasant sleep, thoughts of Roxie in his mind.

Betty was gone the next morning when he woke. Her suitcases vacant from the place they had sat the night before. Laying on the nightstand was a note.

Accepted. Was all it said.

He was elated with the single word, but also felt a great contempt for the woman he had once loved. The only good thing Betty had ever given him was his daughter and he silently thanked her for that. He rose from the bed and headed to the shower, then shaving his chin smooth. He stopped back in his bedroom and picked the note up, then went toward Roxie’s room. Her door was wide open and she was lying on her stomach, naked on her bed.

He smiled, knowing that Betty would have walked by and looked in and seen her naked. He was sure it was Roxie’s why of telling her mother too ‘go to hell’. He walked in and gently sat on the bed, placing the note on the pillow in front of Roxie’s face, so it would be the first thing she saw when she woke. He gently stroked the back of the strong thighs, bending and placing light kisses on her pouty upturned butt. He ran his tongue down the crack of her ass, leaving a trail of saliva. She moaned lightly in her sleep, her legs spreading slightly. He moved his hand to her pussy, gently caressing it. He pushed his tongue deep in the crack of her butt and licked it to the top, knowing this would bring her out of her sleep. He raised his head to see her eyelids flutter before coming open.

“Mmmm, she moaned as her eyes opened as she saw the note laying there. She reached up and took it, reading it.

She turned her face to Frank, her eyes, dreamy, filled with sleep, creases along her face from the wrinkles in her pillow.

“You get more beautiful everyday,” he said to her.

She blinked at him, then back at the note, trying to come full awake.

“I heard,…..last night,” her voice husky with sleepiness, as she turned fully over. The note dropping to her lap.

Her arms went around his neck as she pressed her naked body to his.

“I’m so happy Daddy,” she purred in his ear.

“So am I baby,” he replied his arms going around her naked body.

He looked around the room, his daughters’ room, as he held her. He saw the ballerina music box, sitting on her dresser, he had given her on her fifth birthday. The two clown pictures, hanging on the wall, for her seventh, and the broken tennis racket, leaning against the corner for her tenth. The desk when she entered high school and the new computer sitting on it for her graduation. He was still making payments on her car, but Betty would pay for that now.

“I need to go see the lawyer today,” he said to her. “To file the papers.”

“Mmmm,” she purred. “Just you and me Daddy.” She paused for a long second before continuing. “Fuck me Daddy, fuck me here in my bed. I know you have been thinking about it. Do it now,” she whispered her hand dropping to his lap to hold his growing cock.

Yes, he had been thinking about it, thinking about it a lot. Fucking his daughter in her own bed. It would be the final act to seal their incestuous love. And later, that night he would take her to his bed, his marriage bed, to complete the filling of the Void. His cock throbbed with the thought of both acts. His hand slid up her thigh to her pussy. He worked the first and second fingers up and down her slit and when he push in, he found her wet, very wet. Maybe she had been thinking the same thoughts. He pushed his fingers in and began to stroke her. He reached up with his other hand and entangled it in her hair, pulling her head back to watch her face. The sleepiness was gone, replaced with a bright sparkle, maybe hope of a new life, maybe love, but most certainly lust.

Her hand continued to stroke his cock, bringing the precum up. She ran the palm of her hand over the tip, spreading the fluid around the head, and coating her hand with it. She went back to stroking his fully engorged cock. He pushed his two fingers into her and far as he could, twisting them around each other, his thumb pressed against her sweet pink nub. They just watched each other as they let their fingers do their work. Slowly he pulled her back onto the pillow, releasing his grip on her hair. His fingers slipped out of her and as he tried to push them back in his third finger encountered her anus. It was wet with her juice as well, he gently but firmly pushed all three fingers into her. Two into her pussy and the third up her rectum, his thumb crushing her clit still.

She gasped as she felt herself filled like this, bringing her knees up to her chest to give him greater access. Her hand flying up and down his cock.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she panted.

He started to withdraw his fingers but she quickly reached down and grabbed his hand.

“No,” she gasped, “fuck me with your fingers!”

He smiled down at her as he pushed his fingers back into both her holes, moving them around before pulling them out just to push them back in again. Her hips met every thrust of his fingers, her feet dangling in the air. He continued his manipulation of her until she slammed her feet down on the bed and arched her back bringing her hips off the bed. Her orgasm rolled through wave after wave, the tremors causing the flesh of her thighs to jiggle. He held his fingers in her until her hips slowly rested on the sheets again. Slowly he withdrew his fingers as her hand began to work his cock again. He moved over between her legs and slipped his rigid cock into the sopping pussy, burying himself in his daughter. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled him down, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He could still feel the shudders of her orgasm moving through her as his cock began to rapidly fuck into her. Within moments, his own orgasm was blended with hers. His hips making short jerking motions as he filled her with his cum.

This was the new beginning of their incestuous life together and he wanted to see his seed stain his daughters’ bed. He withdrew his still rigid cock from her and leaned back, kneeling on her bed, holding her legs up, to watch his cum flow out of her. Somehow, maybe by fate, Betty’s note had worked its way under Roxie’s butt. Their combined cum flowing down across the paper, causing the ink to smear. Franks cock sprang back to full hardness as he watched their cum wash away Betty’s life. He leaned back into Roxie, placing her knees over his shoulders as he slammed his cock back into her. He fucked his daughter with a passion he didn’t know he possessed. Knowing the note was where it was spurred his lust on. It was almost as if she was there watching her husband and daughter fuck. Roxie was curled up in a ball beneath him, her hands pulling on the backs of his arms as she thrust her pelvis up to met his every thrust. He slammed into her, filling her with a second volley of fatherly sperm. He let her legs slid off his shoulders as their orgasms subsided. He moved his hands under her back and nuzzled into her neck.

“Daddy,” she whispered……..”I have to go pee…..Bad.”

He laughed as he pulled out of her and rolled toward the wall. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, the note stuck to her butt.

Frank sat up on the edge of the bed and picked her phone up dialing his lawyer. Roxie came back in as he was hanging up, carrying the note. She looked at Frank then at the note, before dropping it in the wastebasket. Another symbol of her letting her mother go perhaps. She sat down on her father lap, a leg on each side of him. Her young pussy pressed against his deflated cock, her arms around his neck. He leaned forward and kissed each of her nipples, holding her sides.

“Now what,” she asked?

“Well,” he began, “I need to go file the papers, then stop by the office and see if there is anything pressing there.”

He stood and her naked body slid down his. He bent and kissed her mouth gently.

“I need to get dressed. What are you going to do today?” he said releasing her.

“I guess I’ll check on the community college here,” she answered. “Maybe lay by the pool. But mostly wait for you.” She added smiling up at him. “What do you want for supper?”

“You, but I’ll accept food,” he said smiling back at her. “I have an idea about school too. I’ll tell you when I get home this afternoon.”

It was about four in the afternoon when he did return. The papers had been filed and the divorce was in progress. As he enter the house, he called for Roxie but got no response. He looked out the kitchen window and saw her laying by the pool as she had said. Her white bikini contrasting starkly with her dark suntanned skin. He smiled as he went up stairs and changed into his own swim trucks, wishing they were back at the lake. He made two iced teas and carried them out to the pool. Roxie turned her head as she heard him approach.

“Hi Daddy,” she called.

Chloe 02-29-2004 02:04 AM

Father and daughter

After Frank left to visit his lawyer, Roxanne showered and dressed casually in jeans and a large T-shirt. Her long hair was tied loosely at her neck. She removed the sheets from Frank’s bed and replaced them with fresh linen; it was one way of erasing Betty’s presence.

She stood in the doorway of her own room looking at the rumpled bed. A smile flickered across her face as she remembered that morning. She felt as if she could never have enough of Frank’s lovemaking. Already she longed for his return.

What had he meant when he said “I have an idea about school”? She stripped the bedding, revealing the telltale stains. Before she straightened the sheet she bent and inhaled the, still strong, scent of their sex. Immediately she was aroused.

She finished tidying the bedrooms, the bathroom and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. She stood in the centre of the sun lit room and spread her arms wide. Slowly she turned round several times. It felt wonderful to think she and Frank were free to live as they wished, at least, within the walls of this house.

She busied herself dusting and vacuuming. Then she started the supper, making a marinade and thawing chicken breasts ready to go on the BBQ just before Frank got home. She made a sandwich and grabbed a can of pop.

With all her chores done, Roxie ran back up to her room and changed into her bikini; she grabbed a trashy novel, a bottle of sun cream and her sunglasses. As she passed through the kitchen she grabbed her lunch. Out by the pool she spread her towel out and lay on her stomach to read her book.

The afternoon drifted by. Occasionally Roxanne surreptitiously touched herself, remembering the times Frank’s fingers had been there. It was hard not to go further but she felt exposed and vulnerable in the open so she refrained.

She was drowsing, drifting in and out of sleep when suddenly she heard the soft sound of bare feet and Frank was walking out with two frosty glasses of iced tea.

“Hi Daddy. Are you early? Supper’s not ready yet.” She took off her shades and sat up, squinting in the sun.

“Don’t worry. I’m not hungry. We have all the time in the world.”

Frank sat on a seat close by Roxanne and handed her a glass of tea. He looked down at his lanky daughter, her tanned legs seemed to go on forever and her face glowed with health and happiness.

He raised his glass towards her. “Here’s to us.” He said

Graybread 03-19-2004 09:45 PM

Father/daughter

“So what’s this idea you have about college,” she asked sipping her tea.

“Well,” Frank started. “Online college might be easier and also going to the community college here, but nothing beats going to a real University. What employer is going to be impressed when you show him your degree from some online university? So I’m thinking, why couldn’t you take some real classes at the University? It’s only 80 miles away. It’s expensive, but your mother is going to pay for it.”

His real concern was her education. He wanted the best she could get, but he still wanted to spend as much time with her as he could.

“So, what if we drive down to the University and see what credits they will accept from online and community college? See what core classes you have to take there to work for your degree? Then see if you can take those classes, two days in a row, like Tuesday and Wednesday, or Wednesday and Thursday. That way you would only have to be gone for those days. Whadda ya think there sunshine?” He said placing his hand on the side of her beautiful face.

He really wanted the best for her and he didn’t want her to think that he was trying to send her away, especially when they were just beginning a life together.

“I’m going for a swim,” he said sitting his glass down and jumping in the pool, doing a perfect cannonball. The cool water splashing back on Roxie.

“Ooooooo, bad Daddy,” she shrieked diving in the pool right behind him.

When they both surfaced she grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him back under. She needn’t have tried, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her under with him. As he pulled her under he also pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. It seemed that water had become their element. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she kissed him back. The kiss went on and on, until Frank could feel his lungs stating to burn for lack of oxygen. He knew what Roxie was doing. She could hold her breath longer than he could, but he was bound and determined to outlast her. They slowly sank to the bottom of the pool, where he bent his knees, ready for a push off. Finally he was out of air. He pushed off the bottom and broke the surface, gasping for breath.

“You win, you win,” he laughed.

“That’ll teach ya,” she said reproachful, gasping for breath herself, then looking around quickly, she unwrapped herself from him and moved away slightly.

Frank too was aware of the situation. They would need to keep their relationship within the walls of the house, or under water, and he didn’t think he could hold his breath that long.

He splashed water at her playfully then swam off across the pool. They played in the water for an other half-hour or so, just a father and daughter enjoying each other company. After awhile Frank’s stomach gave a small rumble.

“I’m starting to get hunger,” he commented. “I’ll help ya make supper.” He said swimming to the edge of the pool and climbing out.

He reached down and helped Roxie out as well, rubbing her down with the towel.

“I’ll start the grill,” he said. “While the get the breasts.”

“Daddy,” she said smiling at him. “I already have the breasts, didn’t you notice?”

“Wha…..,” his eyes went to the smooth mounds encased in the white bikini bra. “Yes, baby, I noticed. I’ll get to those later.” He smiled back at her. “Gotta eat, keep my strength up,” he laughed.

She smiled and turned going into the house. He watched her go, watched her ass move and sway as she walked. He had been attracted to her ass lately but didn’t know why, maybe because it was so perfect. He turned and went to the grill, turning the handle and pushing the igniter button. She brought the chicken breast out and handed them to him.

“Everything is ready except for the breast daddy,” she said.

They both looked down at her breasts, smiling.

“These won’t take long,” he assured her placing the chicken breasts on the grill.

And they didn’t, he had them on the table in twenty minutes and they sat down to eat. They talked a little about his college idea, when the divorce would be final, and other things as they ate. Roxie got up and took her plate to the sink and started clearing the table. Frank finished and took his plate to the sink. She came back and started running dishwater as he stood there talking to her.

“I’ll rinse,” he said moving around behind her.

But that is far as he got. He stopped right behind her.

“Gee, I almost forgot these other breasts,” he said undoing the clasp that held her bikini top on.

He caught it, freeing her tits, and tossed it on the counter top. He reached around in front of her and held both her firm tits in his hands gently squeezing them. Leaning forward, pressing his body up to hers, he kissed her on the shoulder and neck. She pushed her ass back against his hardening cock. He slowly started kissing his way down her back, over her shoulder blades and down the middle of her spine. He felt her shiver as he kissed down to her lower back, ending up kneeling behind her. He gently pulled the bottoms of the bikinis down exposing her beautiful rounded ass. He held her ass in both hands as he placed little kisses all over it. She leaned forward pushing her ass farther back into his face. He ran his tongue down the crevice, licking each side until he came to her sweet pink asshole.

“Mmmm God,” he moaned as he placed his lips over her tight hole.

He licked all around it trying to push his tongue inside but could not manage it. She pushed back harder against his face. Suddenly the image of Betty standing there, watching him suck and lick Roxie’s asshole, came into his mind. A perverse pleasure came over him. He reached up and rubbed his finger against her pussy, she was wet already. He slipped a finger inside her, coating it with her juices, then brought it out and pressed it against her asshole. As he pressed it harder to the tight hole, she pushed harder against it. Slowly the muscle gave way as his saliva and her juices allowed his finger to slip inside the puckered hole.

“Ooooh daddy,” she moaned.

“Turn around baby,” he whispered up to her.

With his finger still in her asshole Roxie turned and swung her leg over her fathers head and stood facing him, her knees slightly bent and her legs spread.

“Play with it baby,….play with your pussy,” he breathed.

She reached down, placing a hand on the top of his head, the other one going to her pussy as she started to masturbate in front of her fathers face. He would glance up at her and smile as he watched her, every now and then leaning in to lick her clit. He continued to work his finger in and out of her asshole. He watched her, feeling her legs start to tremble, knowing she was about to cum. He slowly pulled his finger out and stood up.

“I think the dishes can wait,” he said.

Her knees were weak and wobbly so he just scooped her up in his arms and carried her through the house and up the stairs.

“I see you cleaned house today,” he smiled at her as he carried her into his bedroom, and laid her on his bed, now soon to become their room and their bed.

He felt a delightful sensation as he carried her through the door and laid her on the bed, almost as a new groom, with his new bride. He worked his swim trunks over his engorged cock and let them fall to the floor, then climbed into the bed beside his daughter, the very bed that she had been conceived in.

“Mmmm fresh sheets,” he said as he rolled over to her. “I love fresh sheets almost as much as I love you,” he added as he placed his mouth over hers.

Chloe 03-23-2004 05:46 PM

Father and daughter [Roxanne]

Roxanne felt some relief that her father had helped the plans for her future take shape, she knew this period of lazing and drifting couldn’t last forever. It was hard to choose between going for the best education on offer, which meant leaving Frank, and staying with him.

If she could have both – so much the better. Two or three days a week away at University would be almost fun. She could stay in the student residence, courtesy of Betty. The rest of the time she would be here with her father – her lover. A small thrill went through as she said these words to herself.

The seamless way she and Frank were able to move from serious talk to love making still amazed Roxanne and yet, always in the back of her mind was the taboo of their situation. She loved him more than life itself but the outside world would not accept this lifestyle. They would have to be careful if she was to live away from home, even if it was for short periods.

The late afternoon had passed into evening. Dinner was a combined effort with both of them preparing the food; they took their time, savouring “Frank’s Famous Chicken”, as Roxxie laughingly called it. The conversation was about mundane things, college, Betty and Frank’s work but with an edge,almost as if they were avoiding something..

As Roxanne began the dishes Frank gave in to the desire that seemed ever present only just under his control. Standing behind her as she stood at the sink he removed her, still damp, bikini top and cupped her breasts, which responded to him with hardening nipples.

Roxanne shivered with pleasure as he sank to his knees, she loved the feeling of her father’s tongue, his fingers probing her bud and exploring, his tongue travelled along the crevice of her ass. When his finger slipped in her she moaned aloud, pressing back. To her surprise, she wanted more, deeper.

She closed her eyes and imagined seeing her fathers cock entering her there; she suddenly knew that was what she wanted, above all, to give to her father something new, unbroken.

“Turn around, baby.” She heard her father say and she turned – raising one leg over his head as he knelt there a single finger still in her. She started to pleasure herself, conscious of Franks probing finger moving in her and his breath hot on her flesh..

Just as she felt the gathering waves of her climax start to crest Frank withdrew his fingers. Her legs almost gave under her and Frank was on his feet in an instant, scooping her into his arms.

She said nothing as he carried her up the stairs, making small talk about how neat the house was. She felt new electricity between them, a new excitement. Frank gently set her down on the freshly scented linen then climbed in to lie beside her, Roxanne felt strangely nervous, almost shy.

Their kisses were charged with urgency, they rolled together, legs tangled, arms wrapped, she above - then he. Frank broke away and, raising his hips off the bed, he shed his swim trunks, his erect cock slapping his stomach as he freed it. He turned back to Roxanne and stopped when he saw her face.

“What is it Roxanne? You okay?”

“Dad. I – I –I.” She stopped and looked away, blushing furiously.

He leant up on one elbow looking down at her, concerned. “What is it, baby?”

“I want you to fuck my ---- fuck me –- here…”

“Oh Baby!” Frank gathered her into his arms, burying his face in her hair. “Are you sure?”

“I want you to do it, please.” She whispered. “I’ve wanted it for a while, I think.”

“Oh! Me too, sweetie.” Frank kissed her long and deeply. “We’ll need a lot of lubrication. You’re very tight and it will hurt at first. You do know that, don’t you, sugar?” Roxanne nodded. “I’ve dreamt of taking you this way, you know?” She smiled and touched his face gently.

Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Roxanne heard him rummaging in the medicine cabinet and muttering to himself. “Damn! Betty took all the KY.”

“It’s OK Dad. Just a second.” Roxanne jumped up and ran to her room. Her heart was racing and she felt like she had when she was a little girl, anticipating a special treat. She grabbed a small tube of Astroglide and ran back to he father’s room with it.

“Here Dad. Will this do?” Frank took the tube and read the label.

“Perfect.” He said kissing her lightly. He gently pressed his daughter to lie back on the pillows and let his hands trail lightly over her tanned young body, over her taut belly and pert breasts, down to the V of her trimmed pubic hair. He let a finger follow the slit of her labia and felt the evidence of her arousal collecting there; she gave a moan as his finger slipped in to the wet warmth and rose to his hand.

Frank’s cock was rigid; his balls ached as if he had gone without release for weeks. “God! Roxanne. I want you, baby.” He leant down and took one breast in his mouth. He felt her cool hand close on his hard cock and gave a small groan of pleasure.