Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Biggest turn off ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30101)

Miss-Honey-Bee 02-23-2007 06:08 AM

Biggest turn off ?

What is the one thing guaranteed to turn you off?

For me, it's feet. If he touches my feet, or I accidently touch his, that's it, get off me.

I detest feet, that's why I like shoes so much x

wyndhy 02-23-2007 08:41 AM

turn me off from a person entirely? or just from gettin' it on right at that moment?

WildIrish 02-23-2007 09:57 AM

Person entirely ~ Sneaky behavior

From gettin it on ~ I don't know if there's anything outside of getting ill that would kill the mood once we're in the middle of it, but if we have cold feet and hands, that really puts a damper on.

ReaperWoman 02-23-2007 10:43 AM

Oh I hate feet too.... *shudders*
Having cold hands or feet - if carefully placed - can encite some... harmless torture? Like tickling, but you don't have to be tickly to react to a cold hand on your back.

Slobbery kissing on my mouth or neck. Especially my neck. Hate it. Not something I have to worry about with my OH though!

cavegirl 02-23-2007 01:34 PM

erm, well mine might not be v popular, lol - but it's anything anal for me. i hate the thought of it, and don't like the idea of fingers or anything else coming near that part of me during sex. makes me shudder in a bad way, lol.

luckily my OH feels the same too, otherwise there'd be no getting jiggy at all...absolutey no problem with anyone else talking about it, doing it or telling me about it - i've even watched the odd movie with it in and not been bothered- but it's just not for me...lol

ok, am i odd or what?

WildIrish 02-23-2007 02:24 PM

Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

Lilith 02-23-2007 05:35 PM

my turn-offs are personality things, rudeness, and people who act superior due to feelings of inferiority

IowaMan 02-23-2007 05:48 PM

The biggest turnoffs for me are personality based and pretty much the same as what Lil posted. As far as what will just kill the mood with me....... biting. I don't mind playful nibbling and if it accidentally is a little too hard that's nothing to worry about. Had one g/f who actually drew blood while performing oral on me and OMFG, I thought I was going to die. She also got way too agressive when in the nipple area. I honestly thought I was going to lose body parts to that woman. So rough stuff biting is out for me.

Lilith 02-23-2007 06:08 PM

:bite:

bananababe82 02-23-2007 07:26 PM

Bad Body Odor...LOL. :eew:

IowaMan 02-23-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
:bite:

Well, would you at least let up when I start to cry and not wait until I'm bleeding and need stitches? Please......... :wish:

Irezumi Kiss 02-23-2007 08:42 PM

Unresponsiveness/total slack submission (just getting naked isn't enough for my cock), frigidity, bad body odor (although in the heat of things I probably gloss over this, as she probably does for me)...pulling away, getting the back or no-cuddle after sex (unless it's a slam-bam thing with no intimacy asked for)...shit like that...

rabbit 02-23-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananababe82

Me, too.

:eew:

osuche 02-23-2007 11:35 PM

Slobbery kissing. bad breath.

Generally turn me if - sloppiness, lying, poor manners

cavegirl 02-24-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

phew - thought it was just me, lol.

dicksbro 02-24-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananababe82

I can go along with that.

I also love seeing a bit of enthusiasm for whatever we're doing ... and if that's missing, I get turned off fairly quickly.

LixyChick 02-25-2007 12:29 AM

Socks! I love feet and wouldn't like socks blocking them. If we're gonna be naked I want him to be totally naked along with me! Truthfully...I wouldn't be with anyone if I didn't like their feet. I have been known to ask for a toe show on first dates. I don't have a fetish as far as licking and sucking, but I do appreciate a well groomed foot. Tells me a lot about a person, actually.

Also...I'll explore all nooks and crevices and if there are "dingleberries" I'm outta there!

Yep...that's right...I said it! Now, you do know what "dingleberries" are, right? If not, I ain't explaining. I'll let the comedians of Pixie's have a field day with that one!

*curtsies and backs outta the thread*

Daft 02-25-2007 01:55 AM

The bigest turn off is her getting turned off.. that just kills it.

quisath 02-25-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
my turn-offs are personality things, rudeness, and people who act superior due to feelings of inferiority

I couldn't agree more. Poor personal hygene does it too.

themi01 02-25-2007 07:10 PM

If I'm eating at the Y her farting

Daft 02-25-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themi01
If I'm eating at the Y her farting

Happened to me once, thought it was hillarious!

ReaperWoman 02-26-2007 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Socks! I love feet and wouldn't like socks blocking them. If we're gonna be naked I want him to be totally naked along with me!

As much as I don't really like feet, I hate socks more. Wearing socks in bed is awful, and I don't know how anyone can do it!

Personality things... When people get really cocky and they seriously think that they are going to "rock your world" and be the best fuck you've ever had, by far. That kind of attitude, regardless of how much I've been having fun up until that point, makes me want to respond with "I've had more fun alone with my hairbrush" or something as similarly ego-crushing.

WildIrish 02-26-2007 09:19 AM

:roflmao:

Lixy said "dingleberries"!!!!! :roflmao:

dm383 02-26-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
:roflmao:

Lixy said "dingleberries"!!!!! :roflmao:

/me snorts unappealingly

~I know.........teeheehee!!! ;)

DM

Daft 02-27-2007 12:25 AM

My feet get cold without sox! Its cold somtimes!

ReaperWoman 02-27-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft
My feet get cold without sox! Its cold somtimes!

You just need to wrap up in the duvet properly.. If you tuck it under you at the botom first then tuck under the sides, then snuggle down into it.... I've become pretty adept at it...

Or you could just get yourself a warm pixie lady to snuggle up with! :p :hot:

Matticus 02-27-2007 06:38 PM

I am not sure I can get turned off :loveshowe

However, someone said "if she isn't into it". I suppose that would go for me as well.

Do we have a "turn on" thread?

Honey Bunny and especially Leigh have been driving me crazy today. :sad:

Daft 02-27-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperWoman

...Or you could just get yourself a warm pixie lady to snuggle up with! :p :hot:

That would be ideal :horny:

1nutworld 02-27-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft
That would be ideal :horny:

Boy isn't THAT the truth!!

I second that motion. ALL in favor?

Daft 02-27-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
Boy isn't THAT the truth!!

I second that motion. ALL in favor?

Aye

divot109 04-04-2007 10:22 PM

Rudeness, inconsideration, liars & infidelity!!!

Sweet-n-Sassy 04-05-2007 09:53 AM

I'm going to get blasted for this... but.... I hate morning sex. When I wake up I don't want to taste/smell icky breath, crusty drool marks on the face, etc.... now head down to the shower with me and I'm up for morning sex there, but right when I wake up - no way. Every body needs to brush their teeth and clean any crust off their face, then we can get down to business.

Sweet-n-Sassy 04-05-2007 10:00 AM

The latest shaving thread got me thinking - I also can't stand the sex game where someone is mommy or daddy. I can't think about having sex with my dad and I'm leaving if you start saying things like Daddy's gonna do this or that to you - just writing this post is making me angry and upsetting. WON'T go there, EVER!

souls_cry2000 04-06-2007 07:12 PM

The biggest turn off is someone who is not with you in the "here and now". What I mean by that is talking incessantly about the most inane and random crap. I was with someone once who would not quit yacking. I know there has to be some form of communication in the bed room but do you have to talk from start to finish about the tea in China.

mikaylasmummy 04-09-2007 03:25 AM

My biggest turn off is whn my man is fucking me doggy and he slaps my a$$ it makes me feel cheap