Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Titfucking (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33280)

Mark Vieth 08-19-2008 06:11 PM

Titfucking

No doubt this activity is for us guys to leave a present on our partners breasts. So who likes doing it/having it done to them?

FlirtWithMe 08-19-2008 06:36 PM

I think have the tits for it, but unfortunately never had any experience with anyone who really knew what they were doing in the tit-fucking department, so it all turned out to be a fumbled mess. Not ideal, but I'd no doubt be happy to try it again with a willing and able volunteer!

scotzoidman 08-19-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
I think have the tits for it, but unfortunately never had any experience with anyone who really knew what they were doing in the tit-fucking department, so it all turned out to be a fumbled mess. Not ideal, but I'd no doubt be happy to try it again with a willing and able volunteer!

That's a dirty rotten shame. How do you mess up a tit-fuck? It does take a certain amount of co-operation & co-ordination, but that could be said of regular fucking as well...

For the record, I didn't know anything about it at first either, but I figured it out in a hurry ;)

FlirtWithMe 08-20-2008 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
That's a dirty rotten shame.
Those words perfectly sum up my sex life right now :thumb:

Mark Vieth 08-20-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman

For the record, I didn't know anything about it at first either, but I figured it out in a hurry ;)

Well it's not exactly rocket science, and it also helps to a degree if the womens knows what she is doing. Some even lick and or suck the head on the up stroke.

Coaster 08-20-2008 10:07 AM

Well every time I do it there's always a mess! :D

jennaflower 08-20-2008 08:12 PM

Somewhere in my long ago past, I know I tried it, am certain that I enjoyed it. I just can't remember it! I need a volunteer to remind me.

wrestlemark 08-21-2008 04:00 PM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................

am i first in a line :line: :line: of thousands?????? :69: :licker: :sex:

sweet????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm in!!!!

Lord Snow 08-21-2008 05:35 PM

I think the line ends around the corner and down the road a piece. Either way, it's definitely over yonder a ways.

FussyPucker 08-22-2008 12:18 AM

I'm most likely in the minority here but it does nothing for me at all.

Jax 08-23-2008 08:01 AM

I like doing it!

Jax 08-23-2008 11:46 AM

By the way, do women enjoy tit fucking? If so, why or what do you enjoy about it?

Lilith 08-23-2008 12:10 PM

My tits are too small for it to be effective so I am not a huge fan of the traditional titfuck.

Salacious 08-25-2008 06:35 AM

Is it better if it's a secret occurrence?

wrestlemark 08-25-2008 09:00 AM

sweet video........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious
Is it better if it's a secret occurrence?

THANKS SALACIOUS!!! :thumb: :heartbeat :3way:

flutelady 08-29-2008 07:48 PM

Oh yeah, that would be perfect!

denny 08-29-2008 07:51 PM

I agree, it is a great visual plus I love tits.

flutelady 08-29-2008 08:11 PM

Titfucking and titsucking, sounds good

Mark Vieth 09-03-2008 06:03 AM

That reminds me, bongo drums anyone?

Wicked Wanda 09-03-2008 06:40 AM

regrets...

Being less than a full b cup, my desire for titfucking has always been frustrating for me.
Not impossible, just not easy or very effective.
So I stroke and suck then let him cum there...

:boobs:

Wanda

rabbit 09-03-2008 07:45 PM

I don't see how tittyfucking is pleasurable to a woman.

BamaKyttn 09-03-2008 09:26 PM

insomuch as I derive immense pleasure from pleasing my lover as well as having my lovers' cum on my body yes.

Wicked Wanda 09-03-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
insomuch as I derive immense pleasure from pleasing my lover as well as having my lovers' cum on my body yes.

I like the feel of a cock on my boobs. I like the feel of fingers, lips and tongues too. Now and then a toe.

The cum is a bonus!

WW

citrus 09-04-2008 06:48 AM

I've received a few pearl necklace gifts and given a few via the breast or jo. However, as yall know already, I like it much better when delivered :x: inside!

hollywoodstar 09-14-2008 09:18 AM

its not really pleasurable for a woman at all, however ive let him hold my breasts round his cock and fuck them whilst i look up at him, on my knees, playing with myself, and thats extremely pleasurable cos im not only getting the sensations from my fingers, but also seeing how sexy he thinks i look is a real turn on.

Coastie 09-14-2008 09:21 AM

Not something I have to have, have gone for extended amounts of time without doing it. But sometimes it fun... or to include it as part of her giving oral. Gotta say I love the visuals.. during and after :D

pinkFlames 09-28-2008 07:34 AM

It's not something I do often 'cause I prefer other methods but I enjoy the feeling of his penis rubbing on my breasts. I prefer that he finishes in my mouth though.

jackcollins 11-03-2008 05:12 AM

I like fantasising it but never got a chance to do it.

Cjack 11-07-2008 10:30 PM

My wife is good at it and she has the hangers for it.

vipLeena 11-15-2008 01:21 AM

I really like tit fucking during my month.

citrus 11-15-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
That'd surely be moi ! ! !
After all, the pearl necklace given :xmas: in the heat of passion makes the neckline and the lover receiving/wearing it, so very much more alluring !

citrus 11-15-2008 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
Watch the secret again :wink:

Bebi Dempster 01-12-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
By the way, do women enjoy tit fucking? If so, why or what do you enjoy about it?

YES i love it... WHY well i have D cup boobs and can really give a man a good feel..

Secondly nothing is more exciting when you see your man loving every stroke he makes and also there are other things that we can use to well... :wink:

I personally dont mind the mess i love sex to have some kind of sticky mess or it just aint sex.

the other reason.. i love the whole body change the penis and his owner make while a good tit fuck.. so it's one thing i certainly DO enjoy and encourage..

(i pity the woman who are A to B cups)

pinkFlames 01-13-2009 12:23 AM

Back in my thinner days when I was only a B cup, my boyfriend at the time and I enjoyed tit fucking every bit as much as I do now with my current boyfriend. I don't think my size has affected it in any way other than the visual effect. Both these guys were/are breast fanatics, and their enthusiasm would flow over to me and I would get immense pleasure from it myself. Since the birth of my daughter my breasts are a lot more sensitive and now I cum from breast play, so that has changed but I don't think that is a size issue.

ghost13 01-13-2009 02:53 AM

Wow, I never knew women actually got into this. I always assumed it was more for the guy. Thanks for the many answers, ladies. =) And yes, I've done it before but don't think it was with women who were really into it. Any volunteers to show me what it should really be like? lol

ghost

Rhiannon 01-13-2009 04:53 PM

my hubby who is on here as well .. we both enjoy it considering i am a 40F

mercifulangel 01-13-2009 08:51 PM

i love watching a guys cock coming towards my mouth while he fucks my tits!

Bebi Dempster 01-14-2009 08:43 AM

Mercifulangel same here!!!

Flames... i'm not sure about size but i know from my own experience.. all my friends are A or AA cups SO having cleavage.... and their men wanting mine over theirs.. that's when we got into the conversation that they dont enjoy it due to nothing to put pressure on the penis... where when you have a bit more it does make a difference, well from what i have seen ;)

Is it true once you have kids that your breasts and nipples do change in sensativity? or not for all women? I know i have one nipple more sensative then another.. but that's only when it's the time of the month.

G13 i'm sure there are the some of us who love it and others who just do it for the sake of their partners

pinkFlames 01-14-2009 09:02 AM

Bebi, I can't speak for the A or AA cup ladies, because I've never been quite that small. My first boyfriend never had any difficulty burrowing his cock between my breasts when they where a B cup. This guy happened to prefer small breasts so probably would have been happy if mine were smaller.

My current boyfriend actually prefers to rub his cock across my nipples most of the time, rather than between my breasts, so again I still feel the size is not hugely important to our enjoyment. He is a big breast fan and the extra attention he gives me there is what led me to learning to orgasm from breast play.

I'm not sure if having my daughter in itself changed my breast sensitivity or if it was the timing of my current relationship.

Like you, I find my breasts are sensitive in different ways. My left one is more sensitive to pre-menstrual discomfort and my right one is more sensitive to pleasure.

deepstar7 01-14-2009 09:08 AM

I love to rub the head of my cock all over the breasts, especially the nipples, before sliding between them and squeezing her breasts around my hard cock. Size C and above seem to be better for me, but I enjoy them in all sizes.