Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~The Confessional~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6409)

Lilith 03-18-2002 07:50 AM

~The Confessional~

Recently it has come to my atention that many of us have been naughty...... some time in our life we have done something we are not very proud of, <or maybe it was soooooo naughty that we are very proud, depends on your take on it :D>

I, having been recently offered redemption, now ask you to absolve yourself. Get it off your chest, the weight of carrying around your secret is too great for you to bear....so share.

Were you devious, sneaky, or mean?
Was it something you did or something you've seen?
Did you trick a friend, play a practical joke?
Was it done to a mate, stranger or bloke?
Confession will cleanse you and make you feel new
and all of us here can plan new things to do :D

legend 03-18-2002 08:17 AM

no. totally innocent and pure here :D

Lovediva 03-18-2002 11:06 AM

I lie daily to my better half.....when he asks me what I have done today.....I reply "Nothing!" :eek: :D :D ;)

I feel much better now..thanks Lilith!!! :D ;)

Oldfart 03-18-2002 12:20 PM

The driven snow has nothing on me.

MrX 03-18-2002 01:53 PM

Cant claim to be as pure as the driven snow,
More of a muddy slush really :D

Christine 03-18-2002 04:35 PM

*puts on halo & flaps wings*
Lil' miss innocent here.

Tango Seven 03-18-2002 05:46 PM

I'm totally pure, never had an erotic thought my entire life. Alright, I confess I can't get enough!

Nubian 03-18-2002 06:41 PM

Well...there was the time that I introduced an eleven year old to joys of oral sex. But then I was only a precocious 9 year old boy. OH, to be young again :D :D

Lilith 03-18-2002 10:00 PM

*Lilith enters this thread wearing waders:D

scotzoidman 03-18-2002 11:15 PM

Yeh, da shit is gettin' deep here...

jay 03-19-2002 09:44 AM

well I guess some one should start telling the truth here so I have done many "naughty" things to many to fit in this post in fact but I will post a few. I have had premarrital sex and when I was a kid I stole a piece of gum and this one time at band camp oh wait that wasn't me I have spied on girls undressing (sorry lilith i couldn't help it) and well thats all I can think of of hand.

legend 03-19-2002 09:47 AM

i have to confess i lied about being totally innocent and pure :)

Lilith 03-19-2002 09:50 AM

tsk..tsk..tsk..
~Jay ... I must confess.... I knew you were watching;)

~Legend..... are you sure? or are you now lying about lying? :D

legend 03-19-2002 09:57 AM

Lilith - doesn't matter.....either way, it means i've lied and been bad :D

ok. I once drank alcohol on a high school camp and many other times whilst underage.

Lilith 03-19-2002 10:02 AM

legend~ are you seeking punnishment or redemption? lol :D

legend 03-19-2002 02:55 PM

Lilith - I'm not sure....which one is more fun ;)

Glyndwr 03-19-2002 07:54 PM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time - like tears in rain.
Time to die.

~I know it's not the quotes thread but I couldn't resist it~

scotzoidman 03-19-2002 09:21 PM

I have been advised not to answer this thread due to something called the "statute of limitations"...

Lilith 03-19-2002 09:29 PM

Forgive me friends....It has been just a few minutes, since my last confession....... I may, on rare occasions, misrepresent myself as being younger than I actually am.......(I am really 19 :D)....Damn now I have to confess that one.... and shit I cussed too........ I better stop while I am ahead.

kiwi15 03-20-2002 08:28 AM

I stopped going to confession when I realised that I lied to the priest to keep my penance down to 5 Hail Mary's! All my secrets and transgressions are down to two things. Firstly, I'm selfish. And secondly, I'm usually lucky enough not to get caught!

legend 03-20-2002 09:34 AM

well i don't really have to confess to anything, seeing as i'm an atheist

my theory is - if u don't admit it, then it didn't happen :D

kiwi15 03-20-2002 11:36 AM

Yeah, yeah Legend. And even if you did admit it, who benefits from that? You or the person who repeats to others what you've done?:D

Lilith 03-24-2002 08:10 PM

Here on Scotz's urging~ I have felt guilty all day about some terribly impure thoughts that I have been unable to banish from my naughty mind. Hubby's best bud flew in today for a quick visit. He looked fabulous, tan, relaxed, trim :p very different from his usual appearance. I never looked at him in a sexual way before today. Spent the entire visit blushing, trying to put thoughts of using he and my hubby as book ends, out of my head. With the kids gone for a week it was soooooooooo possible. The more I think about it the more I wish I was here confessing the act not just the thought:D

rabbit 03-24-2002 08:55 PM

I have a great many things I could confess in this space. :p

One would be having sex with a married woman (when I was single) in the darkened conference room of a Ramada Inn.

Uh, now that I think about it, I should be confessing things I actually feel bad about...

Oh, well... :p ;)

rabbit

scotzoidman 03-24-2002 09:40 PM

Lilith

In for a dollar, in for a dime?

Oldfart 03-25-2002 04:54 AM

Lilith, better confessing a thought than trying to talk hubby

back home.

Zoid, does the statute cover all "the deadly sins"?

Glyndwyr, Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Just checking.....

scotzoidman 03-27-2002 12:23 AM

OF - not sure, let me check with my counselor at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, & Howe...

souls_cry2000 03-29-2002 04:19 PM

My First Confession

Since this is my first time in confession I should start out with a biggey. A couple years back I had a one-nighter with my friend's step sister. She was uh...untouched and well....a bit too young. It's quite hard to keep your cool when a bubbly sex starved teenager (with pigtails) pounces into your lap and begins to molest you. Her friend didn't see anything wrong with the picture and left us alone. I latergave my friend the same uh...attention.

Irish 03-30-2002 11:35 AM

Lilith---I'll tell you the same thing;that I used to tell;the Police;
when they wanted me to sign a confession;for my last Aggravated
Assault charge.They were mildly afraid of my lawyer(an old riding
buddy)because he was so good!(legally)
"I don't remember how to spell my name!I wrote;my lawyer;a check last week.If you get him down here(Police Station);He can;
probably;remind me how to spell it!"Needless;to say.That was
usually the end of that questioning session. Irish
P.S.Useless Fact---Every time that they bring you in for questioing;
they fingerprint&mugshot you again.Even if it's the next day.
Moral:Don't be arfaid of people just because they have a badge!

quisath 03-31-2002 01:31 PM

I have Lusted after and fulfilled most of them. :) And I'm very proud of it.

souls_cry2000 04-21-2002 11:00 AM

Forgive me for I have sinned! It's been several weeks since my last confession.

I'm guilty of neglect. I haven't made as much effort in my relationship as I should. I love her and should be showing it to her every opportunity I get.

I'm also guilty of having impure dreams, about a couple Pixie citizens, involving a dungeon, cages, whips, chains, vibes (uh remote controlled), hoses, ropes w/ pulleys, a cucumber and an egg plant (don't ask).

I am looking for forgiveness for my transgressions.

raraa 04-22-2002 04:12 PM

ok dudes now for some real confession
I will start with a biggie. I made up a sex night with my gf to tell my friend s about (yes we brag) and i said how kinky the ropes were.
but then next week i ended doing it with her friend who liked the idea.

Grumble 04-23-2002 01:54 AM

Well I have to confess to having a wicked sense of humour that sometimes gets a little mischievous.

I was an aircraft maintenance engineer in the Royal Australian Air Force and worked with a special flying squadron known as ARDU
(Aircraft Research and Development Unit).

I worked on engines and we had a small fleet of Dakota C47 transports that were converted for calibrating airfield navigation equiment such as ILS (Instrument landing sytem) and radar accuracy testing. They were slow, stable and reliable.

One day I was working on an engine doing a routine service which included dropping the oil filter to inspect it for metal contamination.

This was a simple job but required know how because you had to stand on the main wheel, pull out the filter and evade the pint of black thick oil that came out with it.

We had a young engineering officer who used to get sick of paperwork and would come into the hangar to 'help' the tradesmen. He was a bloody nuisance.

Anyway one day he came out when I was about to inspect the oil filter and asked if he could do it. He was dressed in his officers uniform and not overalls I might add.

Well you never pass up an opportunity so I said sure, you pull it out after undo the nuts. I positioned him directly under the filter and he pulled it out and wore a pint or so of thick gluggy oil all over his head and uniform.

Meanwhile Leading Aircraftsman Grumble was rolling on the hangar floor pissing himself with laughter. Not a good career move I might add as I got the shittiest jobs for a very long time.

Mind you Flt Lt Hobday did cease annoying the troops from then on

sassy 13 05-24-2002 11:20 PM

I had sex with a married man and I too was married. He was a friend of my cheating husband. He had introduced us several years eariler and I melted when I met him. I was feeling guilty and wasn't sure if I could go through with doing the nasty. After thinking about the countless affairs my husband had and the many years wasted (he was in jail more than home) I decided to go for it! That was 7 years ago and we couldn't be happier we are truly soul mates.

Dominatra 05-25-2002 09:40 AM

Ack I'm such a bad girl!!! won't even begin to list my "naughty" deeds but...

I recently worked for a little while as a cocktail waitress in a "gentelman's club" and never told my family or most of my friends. Soon after leaving the place, my mom stumbled across my cute little uniform and said "wow, you wear this to go out to clubs?" and i replied..."um yeah, the clubs in Boston are a little different Mum" had a hard time explaining the "Gretta" nametag though!!

scotzoidman 05-25-2002 09:20 PM

Actually, Dominatra, I think we should hear about *all* your naughty deeds ;)

1700 posts!!!

nikanik 05-25-2002 11:28 PM

I once got freaky with a girl at a party and when i saw her a few days later I pretended not to know her. But i was with my boss and he has these weird views on sexuality.

Dominatra 05-25-2002 11:33 PM

Congrats on the 1700 posts Scotz :D

ok here's another: I make a point to never wear panties under skirts-even short ones...cuz it feels good and i just might flash some guy and make his day :p ooooh that's naughty

scotzoidman 05-26-2002 12:06 AM

Good start, Domi, that's naughty but nice.... c'mon, the truth will set you free... (or me)

Dominatra 05-26-2002 09:39 AM

All right scotz, I guess you want naughty right? :p

Once got down and dirty with two brothers in the same night. It was at a party, and they were so incredibly hot - i couldn't help myself!! i was also good friends with both of them :o the younger one was very inexperienced, and I guess you could say, I 'welcomed him to my world' and pulled out all the stops to impress him...but the older one was more experienced, and I was with him last and knew it was my turn to sit back and enjoy. Bet he didn't know that was his little' bro's cum he tasted as lapped up my pussy :o :o :o

so how many Hail Marys do i do for that one scotz??