Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   shaved pussy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723)

tilly 08-17-2001 12:41 PM

shaved pussy

I shaved my pussy once and thought it was really erotic. I liked the way it felt during sex and it felt sexy under my clothes. My husband likes a natural bushy pussy. What do you think about shaved pussy? Is there a compromise?

Pussy Willow 08-17-2001 03:38 PM

Shaved vs. Bushy

Tilly,

There is always a compromise when it comes to shaving.
Just trim it a little or leave a small patch on top and shave the
rest.

My hubby and I agree on this particular issue. I shave it all.
And to prevent stubble and keep the skin soft, I use a
moisturizer for dry skin like lubriderm. This is also good for
soothing any irritation that may result from shaving.

Hope this helps!!!!

scotzoidman 08-17-2001 07:42 PM

I couldn't respond to the poll 'coz there's no "I am male & I like pussy any way it's served to me!" I like the area around the lips shaved because it makes for a neat eat (& she seems to love the feel of tongue on bare skin), but I prefer a little bush around the mound; strictly a visual thing, somehow a total shave makes me feel like a child molester :redghost:

tilly 08-18-2001 11:30 AM

Thanks for your replies and advice. Maybe I can talk him into a compromise as suggested.

big_eyes 08-19-2001 02:29 PM

Hey tilly. I like the pussy shaved around the lips but with hair trimmed short above. The shaved lips make oral sex so much better. Nice smooth skin for licking, nibbeling and rubbing. And not ending up with a mouthful of spare pubes.

I keep my pubic hair trimmed short around my cock and balls but not shaved off as my other half does not like me shaved. go figure !!

classydj 08-20-2001 07:51 AM

Toss Up

Although I love seeing a nice bushy pussy, A bald one can be kinda sweet and innocente too. The bush gives a more mature feminine look, but when all is said and done shaved is best for going down on.

ClassyDJ:cool:

tilly 08-20-2001 10:36 AM

Big eyes, that's a nice compromise that i think even my husband wouldn't mind.

And classydj, looks like lots of people agree with you.

philsilver 08-27-2001 04:39 AM

Shaved rules! it's amazing how hot it feels skin on skin. I keep mine trimmed to a short quarter inch and she shaves it totally. I suggest you try it! We love it!

nutworld 08-28-2001 05:05 AM

I'm gonna have to disagree with ClassyDJ

Shaved pussy RULES.

Its such a total and complete turn-on.

Alpha 08-31-2001 02:09 PM

Shaved is the best no doubt about it

Lady Tango 05-07-2002 07:44 PM

I like my husband neatly trimmed, and I like to shave my pussy around the lips but leave a neatly trimmed tuft above.

horseman12 05-07-2002 08:46 PM

shaved is great, but a landing strip is nice also, no forest tho, can't stand the undergrowth

SexyDiva 05-09-2002 02:59 PM

I'm in the same boat as you are girly! I love it when my pussy is totally shaved... I love the way it feels and I hate the fact that my pubic hair is blonde!

However, my guy likes it bushy.....heck I think he'd be happy if it was really REALLY bushy. I compromise and shave/trim and leave some hair on top....but I'd rather just shave it all

erotic51 05-09-2002 04:58 PM

I guess it depends on your taste.
Pubic hair between the teeth every now and then
or smooth, juicy, lickable bare skin. The kind
you can suck gently into your mouth and taste
the nectar as it slowly seeps out. To be able to
roll your tounge around the hardening....... :)

jnd_lady 05-10-2002 11:12 PM

shaved

I love a guy shaved better for fourplay. I also shave , I lover the feeling and sex is so much better.:p ;) :p