Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question to the ladies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14107)

XxdarkfemmexX 05-27-2003 08:35 PM

Question to the ladies

Alright now maybe it's my youthful hormones getting the best of me, but my body has made it a habit to just let loose a torrent of cum once in a while...no sexual stimuli needed...just..cum. Any ideas? It's the oddest thing, and occasionally a bit of trouble seeing as how when that happens..I can smell myself all damn day...and so can anyone who's subconsciously cruising for my pheremones!

Lilith 05-27-2003 08:46 PM

I do not cum with out some sort of stimulation, though sometimes it does not take a whole lot;) There are some days though when I feel like I must be in heat and I am just sure everyone within a 20 mile radius must be aware;)

jennaflower 05-27-2003 09:01 PM

I don't think that what you are describing is "cum"... instead odds are (in my opinion) it is mucus. Actually, women produce small amounts of it all the time (helps keep the acid balances in sync) and it is the BEST indicator for fertility...

BlueSwede 05-27-2003 10:18 PM

That's just what I was thinking, jennaflower, but I also don't understand why there should be an odor.

Lilith 05-28-2003 06:16 AM

Should consult a physician anytime there is a noticable strong or unpleasant odor!

XxdarkfemmexX 05-28-2003 01:30 PM

ok now I'm nearing embarrasment, I'm pretty sure it's not "mucus" mainly because the same thing happens when I cum and it smells and tastes (yes I checked lol) the same...soooo I guess i'm just getting spiritually fucked :) And I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell bad seeing as how after it happens all the boys are real nice and get up all close on me and any lesbian w/ in 20 miles turns her head lol.

skipthisone 05-28-2003 01:40 PM

Why is this thread strangely turning me on??

Loulabelle 05-28-2003 02:59 PM

I find that when I'm not on the contraceptive pill, about half way through my cycle I become far more moist. Basically it's ovulation taking place (in my case) so if you find that this happens about once a month approximately a fortnight before your period, it's probably ovulation happening. It affects us all slightly differently.

As for cum/ mucus......er......as far as I'm aware it's all the same thing. The vagina only secretes one type of fluid, it just secretes more of it during sexual arousal. Just as your mouth produces more saliva when you are eating. Of course, just like any other bodily fluid, it's consitency etc can change depending on hormonal and environmental changes, and changes in the diet.

Hope this is useful.

XxdarkfemmexX 05-28-2003 09:00 PM

This is quite true lol I think I just prefer "cum" to "mucus" in any case. :) And I entertained the reasoning about the place in my cycle for a while, but after timing it, I found it had nothing to do at all! *shrug* Maybe I'm just a lil freaky lol. and skip, we're talking about pussy, that's why ;)