Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many is too many? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22184)

Cassiopeia 09-21-2004 08:27 PM

How many is too many?

The strangest thing happened to me earlier...

When I usually play with my vibrator I have about 4-6 orgasms. After the 6th one today it um,well,just kept going. It felt so good...I lost track after a while. After about the 7th one or so they were all very minor, but nonetheless orgasms. I think there about 20 in all, possibly more. My questions are: 1) How many orgasms do you normally when masturbating? 2) has anything like this ever happened to you? 3) Should I worry or just accept this as an act of serendipity?

Lilith 09-21-2004 08:35 PM

normally one...sometimes two and rarely very rarely 3. Not because I can't have more but because mostly I have precious little time alone.

No I have never had 20 orgasms in one week much less one sitting.

Consider yourself lucky and don't worry about it!

Prophet Reality 09-21-2004 08:37 PM

Well I don't know about playing with a vibrator or such as that with myself. But I do know that the last time I was with a woman, we played with her vibe for quite some time and I helped her to acheive over 10 orgasms. So I don't if that is normal or not, but I for one think it sounds hot as hell. And would love to help out the next time!

Cassiopeia 09-21-2004 08:40 PM

thanks Lilith and Prophet Reality!

I've NEVER been able to have more than 6 so I thought perhaps there might have been something wrong for me to have that many.

*worry wart levels dropping*

imaginewithme 09-21-2004 08:40 PM

OH I could only wish! YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!!

When alone, I only do it until I have one....I did it this morning and it lasted forever. I touched again after a second and think I could have kept on, but had to get to work.

Cassiopeia 09-21-2004 08:43 PM

IWM, I'd recommend getting a vibrator. Back in the B.V. time (before vibrator) I think I only had more than one like once or twice. A.V.(after vibrator), I get multiples all the time. :D

wyndhy 09-21-2004 08:48 PM

i've never had that many in one "session" at any time. four or so is the absolute limit. for me they actually get almost painful. wait, no that's not it. not painful, really, but they feel like i hafta pee really, really badly so maybe the best way to explain it would be a sharp, tingley pressure. either way, they start to slide towards the not so good side. i'd chaulk it up to serendipity and make sure you keep a good supply of batteries on hand.

Cassiopeia 09-21-2004 08:51 PM

I usually have to pee afterwards too, Wyndhy.
Although I should probably not have a supply of bateries around because I don't think I'd get any work done! Er...not that I get much done with my addiction to pixies/smut games, but whatever.

imaginewithme 09-21-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia
IWM, I'd recommend getting a vibrator. Back in the B.V. time (before vibrator) I think I only had more than one like once or twice. A.V.(after vibrator), I get multiples all the time. :D

I have several :( AND I WANT MORE!

Prophet Reality 09-21-2004 09:09 PM

Just as a side note, I know that from the few ladies that I have pleasured, when they get to the point of an orgasm when they feel as they are going to pee, they have continued and had a fantasic orgasm and female ejaculation.

erc25 09-21-2004 09:23 PM

never too much

I would give my opinion from a male's stand point. As long as you like it, and you still can have it, there is never too much. For me, the most orgasm I ever had in masturbation in a day is 11. Although at the end, the intensity is a lot less , still I still feel the sensation.
Usually we can achieve more in maturbation than sex because there is less work to do lol plus all you have to care about is yourself. While having intercourse, you have to care about your partners too.
Usually achieving 3-4 times of orgasm in sex or masturbation isn't that difficult. It is usually more of "not having time" than the lost of interest.

LixyChick 09-22-2004 05:16 AM

Sounds about normal to me Cass...when I'm in the right mood and have the time, that is...but it's been known to happen for me as well!

You go GF!

Firebabe 10-01-2004 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia
The strangest thing happened to me earlier...

When I usually play with my vibrator I have about 4-6 orgasms. After the 6th one today it um,well,just kept going. It felt so good...I lost track after a while. After about the 7th one or so they were all very minor, but nonetheless orgasms. I think there about 20 in all, possibly more. My questions are: 1) How many orgasms do you normally when masturbating? 2) has anything like this ever happened to you? 3) Should I worry or just accept this as an act of serendipity?

You can never have too many orgasms, the world record for a woman is 50. So why not try and beat that. I give it a thumbs up! you go girl!

Summer 10-01-2004 06:17 AM

DAMN! I want what you are having! *pout*

I am lucky for 5! :)

skyler_m 10-01-2004 07:51 AM

I believe I speak for 99% of the guys when i say....

one

:D