Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   male multiple orgasm (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6381)

legend 03-14-2002 02:37 PM

male multiple orgasm

i have a question. occasionally, during masturbation, i'm able to have a second orgasm within up to minute of the first (if i don't stop) and (very rarely) ejaculate a second time. does anyone else get this or is it a common thing?....just wondering.

cheers
legend

Lilith 03-14-2002 03:15 PM

My guy has had this happen but only a handful <no pun intended> of times while we were together. I can remember it kind a freaked him the first time it happened. We have not been able to put a reason to why it happens sometimes and not others......

GermanSteve 03-14-2002 04:21 PM

hey, I have experienced multiple orgasms already very often. Seems like this is not very common. The strange thing is, that I can have hundreds (!) of little dry (!) orgasms. If I want, I can have one after the other during twenty minutes or so.
Cumming twice wet is also something that can happen, but normally the first time is a little frustrating because it is not very strong. By this way there is still "some power left" for the second one.
About the dry orgasms:
This is a little like riding on a wave. To get it, you need to know where is your "point of no return". For the multiple orgasm it is necessary, to never reach that point. To me it is not possible to have m.o. during sexual intercourse with another person, only with masturbation. The reason is, that a partner can never know the exact moment to stop stimulating your cock.
It is just to rub your cock until you almost come, then stop until that feeling to almost cum is becoming less, then continue rubbing again in the same way.

It is great, try it! Enjoy!
GermanSteve

jay 03-14-2002 09:15 PM

legend I have had the same thing happen to me and just like liliths guy I can't figure out why it happenes some times and not others if any one knows how to cause this please let me know

legend 03-14-2002 11:18 PM

jay - i just happened to be really horny at the time :)

Lilith 03-14-2002 11:41 PM

I am sure that must be it ;) seeing as how I produced those results!:D

legend 03-14-2002 11:58 PM

lilith - i think that i still need more practice though....for even better results :D

Bilbo 03-15-2002 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by legend
i just happened to be really horny at the time :)

I think this may be the key legend, have had this experience as well but it is a rare occurance for me, and VERY draining when it happens.
no pun intended

Oldfart 03-15-2002 07:41 AM

Not had for a fair time, but it has been a function of 3 things,

1. Youth

2. Continued excitement and stimulation

3. Youth

GermanSteve 03-16-2002 12:34 PM

Hello again,

seems like nobody can believe me. Ok. I understand. Think what you want. I will not try to change that. I just would like to know: Do you give my post a little chance that it could be true?
Does anybody more have the experience of a "dry" orgasm?
I just can say: Become familiar with your body. It is great!
GeSt

MissX 03-16-2002 06:09 PM

Years ago I used to know a guy that had dry orgasms....it was a bit different, I was never sure whether he was having me on - cause I was only young and a bit naive! :)

GermanSteve - dont take it that people aren't believing you, its just that everyone has different experiences. Like Legend's thread, not every guy can get a second ejaculation when masturbating.

Everyone's body's a bit different which adds to the fun! :D

Eros 03-22-2002 09:36 PM

I've actually read some things about male m.o. What GeSt is saying is right along with what they say in the articles. The "dry orgasams" are almost as intense as a "wet" one. Again, like he said, the key is to stop stimulation just short of the point of no return. If you time it right, you still get the spasams of an orgasam, but nothing comes out. Then you can continue to masturbate or whatever you were doing. I've only been able to get to about 3 "dry" orgasams in a row without having to let it all go and get it over with. It's extremely satisfying, but extremely exhausting at the same time. If I can find a link to the article I read, I'll be sure to post it here. Guys if you learn to do this, you may never leave the house again!...Except for beer, cigarettes, food, work, sex...you know..the important stuff!...LOL

Eros