Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whoaaaaa! What a rush! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13575)

SwtCheeks 05-08-2003 10:47 AM

Whoaaaaa! What a rush!

Just wondering if anyone has "blacked out" during sex? (Not due to alchool or drugs, just good ol' sexual pleasure?)

Steph 05-08-2003 12:03 PM

Maybe not completely blacked out but had a wonderful head rush and time stood still! Good enough for me, SwtCheeks! :)

Have you?

Lilith 05-08-2003 12:14 PM

I have come very very close! Super major intense sex. I have heard it is a vaso vago (spelling???) reaction having to do with blood flow. I know it leaves me dizzy and weak for a bit after one of those episodes.

Deno 05-08-2003 01:47 PM

Both me and my wife "suffer" from that "problem".. it's pretty fun. :D I had thought it was something to do with my brain tumor thing until she did it too...

skipthisone 05-08-2003 03:15 PM

Does it count when I am done and roll over and start snoring???

Bogart 05-08-2003 04:18 PM

Never blacked out, but have seen stars.

jennaflower 05-08-2003 05:57 PM

ROFL STO... she said DURING not after... LOL.. so no.. that doesn't count. :)

Nope.. never have... tho damn I would like to claim that I had...

Cheyanne 05-08-2003 06:32 PM

The first time I almost passed out scared the heck out of me... my heart was racing... I felt dizzy... (in a good way if there is a possibility) and I couldn't catch my breath. Scared the hell out of Sex_24/7... ;)

Nuelaan 05-09-2003 01:53 AM

The first woman I had sex with did that, not our first time, but after a while when I figured out what I was doing a little better. It really scared me. Did it again with another G/F later. Haven't yet gotten the fiancee to do so, but we are taking things slow, I'm not done yet.

Steph 05-09-2003 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone
Does it count when I am done and roll over and start snoring???

NO! :)

LixyChick 05-09-2003 07:59 AM

There are times when the intensity is so great I get light headed. Ever see those balls with static electricity in them? My head feels like that looks! It starts in my nether regions and rises very quickly! Must have something to do with blood pressure. Never actually passed out.......but came really close!

jseal 05-09-2003 08:40 AM

Hm... I must be doing something wrong.

BlueSwede 05-09-2003 03:42 PM

No. Lilith is on the right track regarding cause. You're probably putting pressure on the vagus nerve, which causes your blood pressure to suddenly drop, depriving your brain of oxygen, causing you to get dizzy and/or actually faint. It may also be similar to the reaction of some people when they strain to have a bowel movement and also hold their breath at the same time (unknowingly), and then relax. It causes some weird changes in where your blood is going and can cause you to faint or worse. On that happy note, I'll shut up. :)

SwtCheeks 05-14-2003 09:10 PM

I, like the others, have come really close to blacking out. Usually happens after a couple of multiple orgasms in a row. My husband, on the other hand, has blacked out, and don't remember blowing his load.

But I did have a panic attack during sex. Whoa!!! Thought I was going to die with a smile on my face!